[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

IM So pissed when can i see happy JH ????? They ruined a romantic moment ugh -__-  OH najung scene where she fell in the rain.... Trash calling SW...

JH in his jeep listening to the radio, i think its about TK competition, JH is angry about timing ? Poor guy :'(

HE IS CRYING ???? :((((((((((((((

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot

JH is still in his car listening in his car about TK news. He was beating the steering wheel and still narrating about the timing, he looked so sad though, he might just cry. we still have time and the DS-JH convo still hasn;t happened i'm putting my faith on that scene

BR and SW talking on the restaurant.

i think this is indeed a blind date because SW mentioned sogaeting

maybe he's asking BR why is she blind dating

BR said something about 1%

Just now, snowy21 said:

u give me hope, my friend !!! 

I just remembered this !  When CB had great timing, but in the end it didnt matter, it was all about faith and choice, and just a litte timing that will be right for  once for sure ;) 

• Like 5

I don't understand!!!

i thought Taek had given up!!!

He had all these years to pursue her ....either confess and get it over n done with or DONT COME IN OUR JHs WAY!!!

for flips sake!

this is so frustrating

he cried..our JH cried

• Like 8