[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot

10:00 p.m. and DR is working as a cashier in a restaurant.

JH is also on that restaurant. DR sat opposite JH who was reading while JYP song is playing in the background. it is the scene in the preview. where DR is wearing red and is talking about dating.

2 minutes ago, kayle01 said:

Omg it was jh with dr when dr said he would die without confessing in the preview....so does dr know about jh loving ds or is he talking about Tk ??? I so wanna know what are they talking about Dating ????

I think he is talking about how pitiful TK is for not being able to confess at all.. (it's like emotional blackmail to JH.. though not willingly)  

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot

i can just stare at how good looking DR and JH while they talk really...

the block counselor is speaking about dating and now he mentioned "gobaek" = confession and JH said okay. DR cheered and he poured JH a drink. then he stood up and is taking something from JH when SW came. and joined them

meanwhile, TK is packing his things and his manager came. followed by a woman (is she his date or a reporter) the girl mentioned sogaeting. and the manager mentioned yeoja chingu but he also mentioned DS

cut to the boys on the restaurant and eating and drinking.

DS finally came, announcing her arrival cheerily.

then they cheered "sung sooyeon! sung sooyeon!"