[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

5 hours ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

Edit: where are you my good friend @figenfk ? Haven't seen you for awhile...

Aww thank you for missing me:heart:!!

OMG u guys are at page 295!! haven't been here since 267 :sweatingbullets: (except for reading @hailaft fanfic!! IT WAS GREATT!!!!). But the reason for my absence is my back to reality shock after X-mass break of 2 weeks. I had to write a dossier this week, now that is almost done, but tomorrow I have to start another project for a couple of weeks and again write a dossier. Going crazy here. I can't even back read everything, it's too much. My head hurts from working on that dossier. I hope that I can join you guys in the weekend after watching the RAW, to spazz about the new episodes and hear your insights of course!!:w00t: 

BTW: The streets here are like a skating rink, never seen this before, very cold. Plus I am beginning to feel sick:(.. Not the right timing to get sick...

EDIT: Now page 296 OMG!! What is going on chinguduull!!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

Let's boost our imagination on our couple hehehe

1. At what age will DS and JH get married?

2. Who proposed? and how does the person propose to the other?

3. What is/are the reaction(s) of the one who got proposed to?

4. What will they do right after the proposal got accepted?

5. What will their wedding be like? and who will sing at their wedding?

1. In their late 20's or early 30's (27-31) both of them have a lot they want to do an accomplish as individuals and a couple before they really settle down into marriage and all the constraints, commitment, and blissful happiness that comes along with it.

2. Deok Sun and it was in the middle of some kind of argument over something petty neither one them can remember today. Deok Sun near tears tells "Then marry me", Junghwan upset that he upset her but frustrated because that's what he'd been trying for sometime to do, "That's what I been planning and trying to do". The second one Junghwan proposes and he got the squad to help him plan and execute the perfect proposal right out of one of Deok Sun's romance novels. Unfortunately for him, swans are a vicious animals and he got beaked while trying to put a basket of flowers around one of them necks. And things never workout like in dramas. Instead of a heart, the guys made a half circle, squint and it kind of looks a penis thing. The strong winds blew out the candles, and really the forecast never predicted the rain LOL. Deok Sun is a laughing mess when she hears the full story of how things were supposed to go and also touched that he would put in such effort for her.

3. Junghwan was caught off guard (he really dreaded she was going to say "let's break up" because in all his nervousness to propose, he'd been acting a bit of an richard simmons. Deok Sun is many things. She's worried and pissed because how did her boyfriend end up in the ear with a black eye and a bruised lip and why does he refuse to tell her what happened or send death glares the squads way whenever one of them snicker or even attempts to explain things? She's touched and feels so loved and says "yes" right there in the ER room next to his bed. She can't help but laugh her richard simmons off because really could things have gone anymore wrong for him? Who the heck get beaked by a swan!!!

4. Deok Sun smiles a goofy I'm so happy smile and Junghwan can't help but join in with her. They have a huge make out session right there in the street and right there in his ER bed (the nurse was shocked and kicked Deok Sun out of the room when she discovered them mid lip lock).

5. Their wedding will be small-ish (the whole block is invited) but still lovely and them. Off course Maggie C (she tells anyone who will listen that's all because of her and her expert knowledge on love that helped them get together back in high school) and Joey Wang along with a college friends will be there. Dong Ryeong MC's it (Junghwan was close to strangling him when he kept mentioning all the girls he had gone through in college), the squad gives a dance show (similar to RJY's wedding performance), and Taekie sings the wedding song (PBG has a lovely singing voice).

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, noname noname said:

The girls in the drama not wearing skirt without special occasions. On top of everything it is for ep 19! I have a bad feeling here

Don't worry it's still not the complete story. Remember year 1988 they wear more jeans.They have to wear according to the years fashion. And I don't think year 1990's is an era for jeans.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

yes of course!!! just few words of warning/advice; it's gonna be hard live a normal life once you get addicted. hahahahahahaha!!! 

@wenyeol And you'll start bringin your phone to the bathroom/toilet to check on this thread hahahah!

J.k @wizengamot. You know I love you 

*PULL UP BLANKET AND GO BACK TO SLEEP* :ph34r:

1889445340_8ed3d944_zpshyxnuvmf.gif

• Like 8

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/06/korean-media-selects-the-top-5-background-tracks-on-reply-1988/ 

I thought about this issue too. Selected songs are often played in JH-DS scene. And generally on love songs.:wub: Even attracted attention of The Korean media kkkk :) 

But this will always be my favourite songs. :wub:

“A Little Girl”

Originally sung by Lee Moon Sae, indie artist Oh Hyuk recorded a remake of “A Little Girl” for “Reply 1988” and the song quickly rose to no. 1 on the music charts. The song is often used during scenes for Hyeri and Ryu Jun Yeol’s love line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLoO0FSXncg 

And my favorite scene. Bus scene:wub: 

Another song, “I Can’t Help Falling in Love With You” by UB40, relates Junghwan’s feelings during a scene in Episode 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajp0Uaw4rqo

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot

@Drynase

oh. sorry. my korean is very basic and even if i can read the hangul, i don;t know the meaning. perhaps the others could help.

@figenfk yeah i remember your post about back to reality the last time as the holidays end. i know how you feel chingu. but i do hope you can join us on the live streaming, if not, of course we'll be happy to update you. the thread is moving like 10 or more pages per day and so far what happened is a bit, but not really, byuntae discussion about uri couple (majorly JH). some reactions about the main thread posts these days. future career discussion and the spoiler discussions. there have been spoiler pics going around, and DS will be carried bridal style and we're guessing through the blurred pic if this is TK or JH. but i suggest you expect it's TK so we will not be disappointed if it's really TK and will be surprised if it turns out to be JH.

@wasted_youth because people will not disturb you in the toilet, thinking that you're taking a dump. yes. yes. chingu i know that. hahahahaha!!! 

gotta sleep now guys!!! i feel like i'm gonna miss the 300th page hiii~

@ricenamja huwaaaaa...thank you for the more of RJY hand (right click...save image as....hahahahahaha)..His hand ddak nae style (is my style)..maybe i will dreaming that hand later..huhuhuhu...

@wenyeol your username.....i use it so much in my post (wenyol...wenyol)..Welcome chingu...lets make this tread more crowded...because there will be more fun to share too...

30 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

I was supposed to watch Cheeseu In The Trap Ep 1

and yet I keep coming here :ph34r:

I'm leaving first girls, na kalke~

jalkka chinguuuu.... i think i am lucky enough to can watch 2 episode CiTT today (just finished it a couple minutes ago) and still manage to open and read this thread in the middle of watching it..Wahhh.... yoo jung sunbae still cant beat my junghwan right now.hahahahaha

Finally, its Friday here...counting down hours now..2 weeks of waiting nearly over now...i survive!!! we survive!!!!

• Like 7

Hi guys!! Long time no post. The new ep will be aired today (in my timezone anyway, it's friday YAY) and I'm so excited. I've been silently lurking for the past two weeks because all of you have said the things that I've been thinking hehe. No joke, I was shocked that I survived two weeks without new episodes. I literally made myself busy and made plans with my friends to keep me occupied so I won't miss the show too much (lol but i keep checking this thread errday)

I honestly don't know what to expect from tomorrow's episode so I'm just gonna go with the flow. Although I do wanna see our JH smiling in the time jump coz I doubt we'd get any before so maybe smiley JH in ep18? :rolleyes:

Hope to see you guys around during the live stream!!! 

• Like 10

HI GUYSSSSSS I'm back on this thread heheheehe

Sorry, I have not been visiting and commenting.. I miss you all!

Ayways, i'm so addicted with their latest OST.. this was played before the very heart-fluttering bed scene..
any other jh x ds moments this was played?:D

(nopes don't blame me for the thumbnail.. this is seriously the album art of this song hahahaha but it's a jh x ds song.. come on tvn.. stop breaking our hearts too much XDDD)

HAPPY REPLY DAY EVERYONEEEEE

GET READY TO GET YOUR HEARTS BROKEN LATER!

• Like 17

guys have you try with streaming? I have just checked using http://tv.idol001.com/idoltv-tvn.html and http://www.hanyutai.com/tvn.php?mobile=no but none of these work. I have tried refreshing and I have done that for 1 hr and still didnt work. I opened with chrome and firefox, usually it worked with firefox but not today. is it because in korea 03.26 now and practically there isnt any program brocasting now?

@carolinedl oh I am still master student and we called our last assignment as thesis, only to differentiate with PhD thesis is simply by adding PhD/Master/bachelor thesis. Ah no wonder you enrolled in literature since you are very meticulous with your word :)

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, noname noname said:

@leekyuphii same here... I just finished 2 eps of CiTT too before coming here. I read comments on the streaming websites and people are crazy over SKJ and PHJ, but I just cant fall for them and here I am, still blinded by uri JH. Hahahahaha...

@debieg Amenn amennn amennnn.... I hope so chingu yaaa....

huwaaaa...i am not alone. Yoo jung sunbae still smell mysterious to me, either in drama or webtoon..PHJ really gives the same vibes of yoo jung characters but still nothing cant beat uri junghwani...yeah call me blind too...

dont worry about skirt matters to chingu...i am kinda agree with @debieg too(though i also worried when first time read it, but back then i have a thought that maybe maybe DS use her career uniform in skirt..and she watch movie after work?maybe)

@EMM! i love that song...at first i dont want to download that song just because of the cover (pabonikka..hahaha) but yeah this song is one of the songs that give me goosebumps every time this song being played as bgm, beside the little girl and hyehwadong.(i love all official OSTs and BGMs too. cant stop replaying those songs and never get bored to listening that too)

4 more pages to 300...i think i'm gonna miss the 300th pages..already bedtime here (for me...but for normal people its already too late..hahaha). If something hot topic comes up when i sleep, so for sure this thread will moves fast and for sure i will miss the 300th pages...the question that pop up every time i am away from this thread is how many pages that i must backreading?

na kallke.. anyyeong... (throw away my laptop)

• Like 6

So here are some fun screenshots I love for the past weeks of subbing work..

aynTeQ7.jpg

This is from the Reply 1988 'Behind' ep.. idek if they're posing for a photo TO BE INCLUDED in the scene.. but damn.. i'm sure they were directed on how to pose here or something?

DO YOU GUYS SEE WHAT I SEE???? HAHAHAHAHAA Please reveal this pic Shin PD.. T_____T

Another would be this.. I really love this bit from the BTS~

Jun yeol and Hyeri (or were they Junghwan and Deoksun...) cute moment
hyeri guessed the smell of his breath (mint??).. hahaha was Junyeolie eating too much that it's like they've always done this..
smelling breaths.. ARRRRRGHHHH hahahahahaaha

v6LC7u3.jpg

q2iJuf4.jpg

can't wait really for later..
i missed the show so much..

i need to make a post-reply1988 coping plan too..
i might not be able to make it until the last episode.. i don't want it to end huhuhu

• Like 17

Just now, Eichhoernchen said:

guys have you try with streaming? I have just checked using http://tv.idol001.com/idoltv-tvn.html and http://www.hanyutai.com/tvn.php?mobile=no but none of these work. I have tried refreshing and I have done that for 1 hr and still didnt work. I opened with chrome and firefox, usually it worked with firefox but not today. is it because in korea 03.26 now and practically there isnt any program brocasting now?

Do we know if those links streams tvN 24/7? I remember about two weeks ago I opened my idoltvn link about an hour before the episode was to start, and nothing showed and I panicked. But I tried again at 7:40 PM KST and it worked fine, so I think (and am hoping) that the stream is currently down because there's nothing to stream lol. Fingers crossed!! 

And hiiii @figenfk!!! :) Glad to see you back, even if it's just for a short while. Kudos to you for getting on with your real life and responsibilities! And I hope you feel better soon; it's no fun being sick, especially you're busy. 

Wonder where is @wissyyyyy? I miss seeing her lovely DS icon. 

• Like 7

@EMM! OMG....The song I was waiting for. 

Guys, we are are moving fast almost at 300 no joke. It's always fun here. The hand posts haha LOVE em he's got such pretty hands! Prettier than mine and he's a guy. I love his hands but I gotta say I love his eyes & lips more hehe :P what's next ya'll his butt? Hehe...which I haven't really checked out.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

i love that song...at first i dont want to download that song just because of the cover (pabonikka..hahaha) but yeah this song is one of the songs that give me goosebumps every time this song being played as bgm, beside the little girl and hyehwadong.(i love all official OSTs and BGMs too. cant stop replaying those songs and never get bored to listening that too)

I love every song really.. all the bgm is so nostalgic and it's like there's this specific feeling to it that makes you feel like you were there, during 1988, falling in love while listening to these songs on the radio-- like it was the soundtrack of your life era 1988.

Even though I don't know all the translations for the lyrics, the tune and the rhythm gives me heartaches and happiness. It's just how universal music is. You don't need to understand how what it means to love it. <3

Anyways!!!!! I accidentally watched this MV by Noel, who sang an ost for r88 too, In The End

It has umbrellas, rain, snow, regrets, ruined chances, unknown feelings-- and it just screamed JH x DS (possibly timejump era) to me. :<
If you have time, please listen to this song-- BUT DON'T FORGET TO CLICK CC FOR THE LYRICS SUBS haha

"You gradually going further and becoming unfamiliar.."

someone make a fic pls.. link me.. T__T

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, EMM! said:

So here are some fun screenshots I love for the past weeks of subbing work..

aynTeQ7.jpg

This is from the Reply 1988 'Behind' ep.. idek if they're posing for a photo TO BE INCLUDED in the scene.. but damn.. i'm sure they were directed on how to pose here or something?

DO YOU GUYS SEE WHAT I SEE???? HAHAHAHAHAA Please reveal this pic Shin PD.. T_____T

mm, let me guess, hyeri's hand?????????? AM I RIGHT????

• Like 6

1 hour ago, wizengamot said:

H@figenfk yeah i remember your post about back to reality the last time as the holidays end. i know how you feel chingu. but i do hope you can join us on the live streaming, if not, of course we'll be happy to update you. the thread is moving like 10 or more pages per day and so far what happened is a bit, but not really, byuntae discussion about uri couple (majorly JH). some reactions about the main thread posts these days. future career discussion and the spoiler discussions. there have been spoiler pics going around, and DS will be carried bridal style and we're guessing through the blurred pic if this is TK or JH. but i suggest you expect it's TK so we will not be disappointed if it's really TK and will be surprised if it turns out to be JH.

HAHA, Yes I know the byuntae discussions very well, u guys never stop LOL :P! Yes even though no new episodes are aired, it's going very fast! Thank you for the update!! I need to scan trough the pages and find those spoilers haha!! I don't want to think about the main thread. Makes me feel bad gosh. BRIDAL STYLE!! WAAAHH NICEEE. Hope it's JungHwany though! All those spoiler pics are blurry and asian hair looks the same so better wait for the real stuff to come. If we guess wrong and get a heartbreak, that would be very bad. Shinandaahhh!! One night to go for me and then 17! can't believe 2 weeks have finally past:phew:!

16 minutes ago, balladblue said:

And hiiii @figenfk!!! :) Glad to see you back, even if it's just for a short while. Kudos to you for getting on with your real life and responsibilities! And I hope you feel better soon; it's no fun being sick, especially you're busy. 

Thank you chingu!! Missed u guys! I don't have a choice but go back to reality or I'll have to redo this whole course next year:crazy:.. I really had to stop myself from coming to this thread these last few days. I peeked every evening but still had no time to read everything or post something. I hope I can be back in the weekend!! TOMORROW D-day!!!!:D:w00t:

• Like 6

LOL this is so funny, Can I join? since all of your thoughts on the proposal have blown me away I can't even think of a better way for JH to put the ring on it hahah so I'll go with this one instead:

5. What will their wedding be like? and who will sing at their wedding?

As many of you, I think JH will make no fuss of it, but the families will gather and arrange a BIG one with many guests and food, then for the singer of the night I think JH and DS won't say a word about it and DR will naturally suppose it is no other than him (so he'll be secretly practicing the whole week with the "I just call to say I love you" lyrics). But then that night after DS' "Yes" and the officiant "You may kiss the bride" (which led JH's lips to perform at its best) and when DR was just about to jump on stage... He's surprised by the guy who destroyed him at the singing contest last time, who now enters the room with the microphone singing (guess which song? LOL). *GOAT SOUND*

DR's reaction be like:

ea0ff208584676e63608580c236fe85f.jpg

ca6a57b89a5e1ee6d683ac0275e7bb9c.jpg

And JH be like:

e50bb93cff6b58ccc753d7b592886ebc.jpg

By the way, I'm really happy with how fast this thread is moving and also the NEW MEMBERS! Welcome chingus!! All of you! Give this thread your support and love! <3 

Hours to EP17!! Yayy! :D