[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

23 minutes ago, ic3chubb3 said:

OMG our couple spotted filming in a car!!! Alone! Just the two of them! Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Credits to DC

wow finally they are dating in a ahemm Jeep.. why date in a car which is at night omo!! 

After DS went to concert with TK, and she went dating with JH? LOL!! DS is 'flirty' though.. lol just joking, don't take it too seriously :P 

Come to think of his hairstyle which we saw earlier on with his jeep.. I was quite upset.. I hope they can change back to his previous hairstyle..

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

they're filming in a CAR?? omo omo omo... Because as far as I remember.. in R1997, when Shiwon and Yoonjae in a car after the time jump..

She asked him about his feelings.. Did he still like her, only to have him exploded "YES, I STILL LIKE YOU! Now how about you??"

answer13-00667.jpganswer13-00669.jpg

while in Reply 1994, Trash kissed Najung in the car. askfjghskslamdnrjemsnahdskslsdj

vlcsnap-2013-12-08-17h54m17s27.png?w=660vlcsnap-2013-12-08-17h54m49s94.png?w=660

what's in store for uri couple in R88???? omo omoooo!!!!

:wub::phew::wub::phew:

*i freaking have 2 essays going on* *dmn* *dmn* *dmn*

• Like 7

2 hours ago, papulichan said:

I've been saying this time and time again (even on the main thread).. that people should follow the STORY... I remember when PBG was introduced as a "husband contender" ...many people assumed that since young Taeki got his hand fractured just like Trash Oppa in Re'94... that was the deciding clue of TK being the "husband"..

b.jpg  Trash + hand cast =====> kiddie Taeki + hand cast .....

144m4g_zpsmdelsz7k.jpg

BUT, GUESS WTF ??? Even Chilbongie got his hand in a cast....BUAHAHAHAHAHA.....

t.jpg

Now that's one helluva trollingggggggggg...:naughty:

Also, there were multiple HUGS and KISSES (CB suprised kissed her twice) between NJ-CB..... but all was  richard simmons richard simmons.... HAD GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ENDGAME NAMJA !

HAHAHAHAHA OMG THIS IS SOOOOO IMPORTANT!!!!

• Like 9

Guest wizengamot

when i read them filming in a car, my mind immediately thought of Shiwon's confession to Yoon Jae on the car. That was one of my favorite scene because i thought "seriously, shi won, saying you like the guy (who likes you so much)while driving? wouldn;t you get into a car accident by that startling confession?" 

and now, uri couple in a car. i wonder what's this about?

Since there are articles coming up about possibility of JH being a pilot then i want to share what @blue_angel_1004 once share in main thread about the name KIM JUNG HWAN

"Kim Jung Hwan" is the real life name of Shin PD's sunbae producer at KBS back when Shin PD worked at KBS.  Kim Jung Hwan directed KBS teen dramas "Sharp" and "Jungle Fish."

Considering Dr. Kim Jae Joon (Trash's name) from "Answer Me 1994" was the name of a doctor who guested on "Qualifications of Men" back when Shin PD was the PD (and Shin PD later admitted that's where he got the name) could it be possible that one of the earlier speculations is correct that JH becomes a PD after all??

and then I notice @leekyuphii share eyesonryu tumblr post with RJY with Sam Okyere and when i search about him he is in the entertainment industry as a host.And I thing RJY is filming with him.

• Like 16

Guest wizengamot
2 minutes ago, debieg said:

Since there are articles coming up about possibility of JH being a pilot then i want to share what @blue_angel_1004 once share in main thread about the name KIM JUNG HWAN

"Kim Jung Hwan" is the real life name of Shin PD's sunbae producer at KBS back when Shin PD worked at KBS.  Kim Jung Hwan directed KBS teen dramas "Sharp" and "Jungle Fish."

Considering Dr. Kim Jae Joon (Trash's name) from "Answer Me 1994" was the name of a doctor who guested on "Qualifications of Men" back when Shin PD was the PD (and Shin PD later admitted that's where he got the name) could it be possible that one of the earlier speculations is correct that JH becomes a PD after all??

and then I notice @leekyuphii share eyesonryu tumblr post with RJY with Sam Okyere and when i search about him he is in the entertainment industry as a host.And I thing RJY is filming with him.

now i get more confused? i mean: doctor? pilot? or producer? 

even so, that background information make a whole lot of sense.

6 minutes ago, minyeonhan said:

HAHAHAHAHA OMG THIS IS SOOOOO IMPORTANT!!!!

LOL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! your comment!!! hahaha!!! apparently, that's a deciding clue!! hahahaha!!!

anyway, i have to admit sometimes, we say some coincidental scene or thing as a clue (like Lee Mi Yeon being JH crush and her playing the adult DS). But really, we admit that it's a clue but it will not be a deciding clue. because we have the flow of the story to support our belief.

If that is true that JH going to be pilot then it won't be a surprise for us..

Here's the jeep car that JH is driving . CR: DC 

RZvjc0R.jpg

It really looks cool !! I like this kind of special car, gives a vintage feel. I wonder what brand is it..

On a side note, Hyeri is not joining R1988 Team to Phuket as her schedule is too packed.. so sad that she won't be able to go..

Edit: you guys make me so excited when u all mentioned about 1994 about the car confession!! countdown : 3 days!! 

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, debieg said:

whoa KBS? isn't Sam Okyere is starring in a new drama in KBS? it's called Murim High School. maybe they met in KBS building or sth while JH is shooting. lmao I'm guessing all sort of things.

The latest spoiler is all I can think about sigh.... anyway, I think we all had our fair share of happiness tonight (for both ships actually) with the spoilers presented but I think and know that we'll leave it upon Shin PD and the whole staff to give us the best story there is come the episodes. I'm really happy that we all recovered from the preview troll a while ago :D

If we keep this positivity up I think we'll still be sane once the finale comes lol. Thank you guys for the happiness!  

Edit: Oh no I really wanted Hyeri to join the trip as she needs rest, she's so hardworking all this time but sigh... being an idol is very hard, still I hope she gets a lot of rest after the show 

• Like 13

43 minutes ago, ic3chubb3 said:

OMG our couple spotted filming in a car!!! Alone! Just the two of them! Ahhhhhhhh!!!

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ntju3d.png

Credits to DC

God I need to calm myself down.................................. NO I CAN'T I JUST CAN'T I CAN'T PREVENT MYSELF FROM EXPECTING THINGS TO HAPPEN. HELPSSSS

I wish the car scene is real tho (but, what if they're actually filming a CF? LOL)

So, if JungHwan is really to become a PD, all will make sense as to why both adult JH-DS are being interviewed. Nah?

I agree with the comment above, let's treat a drama as a drama. 

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, ic3chubb3 said:

Credits to DC

Aigoooo...i got spoiler again today? and this is the best spoiler ever..really the best....i am waiting to see this kind of spoiler between JH-DS for a long long time ago (since i see that china trip spoiler). and finally i got it today!!!!!!!!!!! yeah i get enough seeing a ton of spoiler from TK-DS scene before.
i am screaming loudly twice today because of preview and this spoiler, Okay, i dont want to scream again its already night here. How exicted i am seeing our bus couple now being a jeep couple. I bet JH will looks so hot driving that jeep. Sinnada...... aigooo the first thought when think about car date is that oppa and najeong kiss scene...i dont know what story that will bring up in our couple.. Arggghhhh...i am really smile big ear to ear. I will get a good dream tonight...hahahahahahaha... Thanks for sharing btw,

27 minutes ago, debieg said:

yeah, every character name from reply series is the real name from people around shin PD. just a name not character. So the name usually is the name of PD in broadcasting field, like hak chan (is the name of PD too), and kim junghwan too, kim jaejoon too and yoon yoon jae too (the name of one ex manager from an artist). Shin Pd really loves this name so he use it in every character in his drama. i still dont think he will be PD as his future career.. its simply because i wanna see him in doctor white coat or hot uniform from pilot. Hahahahahahaha

16 minutes ago, khrnafthmh said:

A quick image search identified the car as a Ssangyong Korando, 1994 type. I went on some car dealer sites as well and it apparently sells for ~$8k - $10k-ish per unit! :o That means either Junghwan has a generous salary, or their family struck gold again somehow hahaha

On a related note, I literally died after seeing the car photo. Like... Some great Reply OTP moments have happened inside of cars, and it seems inevitable that this scene would be just as important :bawling: i can't wait!!!!!

wah wah wah...nice research chingu...Thanks for sharing Kim family really get richer i think.(because if that scene really happen in 94, i think JH just start his career whatever it is and havent get that generous salary to bought that expensive car..hahahahahaha) yeah they indeed a lucky family.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, papulichan said:

OMFG!!!!! I'm going crazy tonight !! I could just melt into a gooey puddle..tumblr_n6tzdi6f9v1te02ijo2_250.gif

NEW PICS!!! MOREEEEEE

cr:- http://tieba.baidu.com

Hide contents

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

JUNG HWAN AND DEOK SUN STILL SEEING EACH OTHER EVEN AFTER 5 YEAR??? I WANT CRY.. NOOO.. I WANT FLYING TO KOREA NOW.. I WANT STALK THEM AND I WANT HUGS THEM..!!!!  KYAAAAAA!!!  I CAN'T HOLD MY HAPPINESS OMOOOO....  Friday!!!  Where are you friday??  Give me friday now!!!  Can't wait to watch it on Friday!!!! 

• Like 13