[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

12 minutes ago, berny said:

This is Kang Ha Neul's version of jealous incarnate in Goryeo :P
What to do KHN ?....LJK is just too hot to be ignored :sweatingbullets:
They're both seem so competitive in getting IU's attention ..hahhaha...i cannot even

See below the many faces of cute jealous HN...

Hide contents

Hahaha HN seething at the background, when LJK turns vampire and wants to suck on IU's wrist

This scene...HN was not even included right? even in the SBS or international version, it was only LJK & IU...but here he was BTS monitoring again HAHAHA :lol:

That moment when IU keep calling LJK  "Oppa"....

Awww come here HN...let me hug you...come here..

Both of them have their own unique charm...KHN is cute as a bean,,,and LJK is just too hot....yes too hot ! :wub:

OMG, I feel so bad for KHN :lol: but I can't stop laughing after looking at his face.

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, berny said:

I know right, he is so transparent ...this guy really...:lol:

Yessss....... Or maybe it just pretence.... to cover up his true identity...... actually he is spy..... he is spying on them and report it to IUs boyfriend.......:P

• Like 11

Spoiler
44 minutes ago, berny said:

This is Kang Ha Neul's version of jealousy incarnate in Goryeo :P
What to do KHN ?....LJK is just too hot to be ignored :sweatingbullets:
They're both seem so competitive in getting IU's attention ..hahhaha...i cannot even

4_2.png

See below the many faces of cute jealous HN...

Reveal hidden contents

Hahaha HN seething at the background, when LJK turns vampire and wants to suck on IU's wrist

2_2.png

This scene...HN was not even included right? even in the SBS or international version? it was only LJK & IU...but here he was BTS monitoring again HAHAHA :lol:

1_3.png

That moment when IU keep calling LJK  "Oppa"....

3_2.png

Awww come here HN...let me hug you...come here..

Both of them have their own unique charm...KHN is cute as a bean,,,and LJK is just too hot....yes too hot ! :wub:

hahaha cutie KHN...

i wanna see the BTS of the last pic...

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, redlion said:

Yessss....... Or maybe it just pretence.... to cover up his true identity...... actually he is spy..... he is spying on them and report it to IUs boyfriend.......:P

That's why all those monitoring moves haha..  :P

• Like 8

@akinahana89- OMO OMO!!!!  I only saw last night the video Fan Project you prepared! How did I miss THAT before?! What an incredible and awesome job you have done! I am in total awe! It is PERFECT! Thank YOU so much and I am so so grateful for your efforts and a huge thank you to all the people that sent their pics in.  I was so happy that the Australian contingent was represented too! 

I teared up watching that video and it totally warmed my heart. Has it really been posted on the SBS website????  I have to check it out!  I just pray that the actors have seen it by now and feel somewhat vindicated.

By the way - I am NOT surprised that I missed the post about this before - this thread moves so quickly lol.  I logged in last night, went to sleep, went to work and when I checked it after work - it had 5 new pages lol!

• Like 9