[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

17 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Baek Hyun shouldnt be on the actor list but group/singer list. This is his first attempt in acting on supporrting role that is. So I think it is not for the real actor who compete with him especially those veteran actors.

They put him in wrong categories. 

1 hour ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

WS emoticons

•  
  • ==================

HS emo 

LOL, we need more emoticon Wang So please :lol:

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I think AAA is more to popularity based award than acting award. But congrats to Wang Eun for his winning :)

yes i know but popularity depending on which list he is in, he is popular as a singer which he deserves because it is his profession but him getting a award for being popular in the actor list when its not his profession is just......

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

yes i know but popularity depending on which list he is in, he is popular as a singer which he deserves because it is his profession but him getting a award for being popular in the actor list when its not his profession is just......

My only problem is the AAA organizer. Why they put him in actor categories? I think when they realize their mistake, it is already too late. They can't change his categories because people already vote. 

7 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Yeon Hwa definitely not our queen nor Wang So's queen :lol:

She will never be our queen. Not even for 1000 years from now :lol:. Still not forgive her for her candle scene with Wang So :lol:. NEVER. 

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

He is already an actor now. I've heard you have to spend money to vote. His fans are willing to spend, let them enjoy it. Though I can say, what a waste of money. I don't even understand why this kind of money making business is allowed to operate.

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

She will never be our queen. Not even for 1000 years from now :lol:. Still not forgive her for her candle scene with Wang So :lol:. NEVER. 

Hahaha, I tried to explain to my husband why I was laughing so much at my phone and he just rolled his eyes. She will NEVER be my queen! QUEEN HAE SOO! QUEEN HAE SOO! QUEEN HAE SOO! *chanting*

33 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

I will not even count AAA vote cause it's not a good award system if they are putting someone with a first attempt at acting and not even much screen time into the actors list. He obviously needs to do a bit more projects to get acknowledged for an acting award. Baek hyun did well as wang eun but but not award worthy (dont kill me exo fans just my opinion).

I tried to vote for this, I got the app and everything... but it never allowed me to register (stupid North America!) so I could only cheer on the other voters. The more I watch MLSHR (because, let's be real, I watch it a lot) the more I like Baekhyun's Eun... he's just the right amount of innocence and stupid (however annoying it may be) to really make his death hit home. He definitely should not have been on the actor's list, especially since IU was only on the singer's page and not as an actress!

Regardless, I've been thinking a lot about this drama and I really want to say how much I appreciate all of you. I think if I had to go through this experience alone, I would be much worse off than I am now. Your posts make me laugh, smile, cry, and bring me one inch closer to closure. You're amazing! Here's to 40,000! We got this Eclipses!

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

Hahaha, I tried to explain to my husband why I was laughing so much at my phone and he just rolled his eyes. She will NEVER be my queen! QUEEN HAE SOO! QUEEN HAE SOO! QUEEN HAE SOO! *chanting*

I tried to vote for this, I got the app and everything... but it never allowed me to register (stupid North America!) so I could only cheer on the other voters. The more I watch MLSHR (because, let's be real, I watch it a lot) the more I like Baekhyun's Eun... he's just the right amount of innocence and stupid (however annoying it may be) to really make his death hit home. He definitely should not have been on the actor's list, especially since IU was only on the singer's page and not as an actress!

Regardless, I've been thinking a lot about this drama and I really want to say how much I appreciate all of you. I think if I had to go through this experience alone, I would be much worse off than I am now. Your posts make me laugh, smile, cry, and bring me one inch closer to closure. You're amazing! Here's to 40,000! We got this Eclipses!

Chingu, lets meet at LJG thread. We can discuss about his vein, hand and more in that thread :heart::yum:

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

Agreed! Once we reach that goal, I can happily retire from this thread too! 

If only the insiders will cooperate & give us another GOOD jolt -- Monday would be perfect !!!

The best would be seeing the still showing the future WS handing the hankie to KHJ ... I can dream, right?

• Like 20

16 hours ago, eunki said:

He didn't say 'shame' actually. The meaning is "it is sad that drama is already over and I have some regrets about it"

He seems aware that our physical and mental health have suffered due to ML :D 

Never believe in ONEtv :sweatingbullets: they always butchered the subtitles. In one of the scene when BA was telling So, about his and HS drinking session ( HS was taken away to get married to the King Taejo ), BA's line was actually: 'Look around Goryeo, family connection are everything.' Yet, the subtitle was: 'Look around Goryeo, ero books are everywhere.'   I almost fell from my chair.

• Like 20

58 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Yep. NEVER. She crossed the line with the candles. Snake.

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

Agreed! Once we reach that goal, I can happily retire from this thread too! 

If only the insiders will cooperate & give us another GOOD jolt -- Monday would be perfect !!!

The best would be seeing the still showing the future WS handing the hankie to KHJ ... I can dream, right?

Maybe not the best but certainly acceptable!! 

List of the best in descending order:

1. Second season - but only as good as the original. I heard in the C-ver, because of censorship they couldn't mention time travel in the second one, so that might have put a damper on things as far as what they could do and say (among many, many other things that were wrong). I would only accept him not remembering her if they made a second season where this time it was Hae Soo chasing after him, instead of the other way around.
  2. Special episode(s) - The cut ending scene where they meet in the future, all those other cut scenes we know of (and I'm sure a bunch that we don't know), cute SoSoo moments we didn't get to see (like that backhug from the stills!)
  3. Released ending scene on Naver or Youtube - Just give us what we want already!!!!
  4. Stills of them meeting in the future... I'm sorry IU, but your IG was just enough to whet my appetite; I need the real thing now!
  5. Released scripts of the ending/cut scenes
  6. Verbal confirmation from the director/writer that YES THEY MET (I know we have it from the actors, but the more the merrier)
  7. Drinking heavily 
  8. Fanfics/Fanart - Fine! We'll make our own ending!
  • Like 15

23 minutes ago, kiinn said:

Never believe in ONEtv :sweatingbullets: they always butchered the subtitles. In one of the scene when BA was telling So, about his and HS drinking session ( HS was taken away to get married to the King Taejo ), BA's line was actually: 'Look around Goryeo, family connection are everything.' Yet, the subtitle was: 'Look around Goryeo, ero books are everywhere.'   I almost fell from my chair.

OMG!!  I was wondering why erotic books everywhere have to do with their conversation. hahahaha!!!

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, kiinn said:

LOL.  I guess they translated the part where HS tells WS to "Rest In Peace" in her last letter? Yet she's the one who's dying. 

That part makes me first go :blink: ... then ... laugh.gif~c100

That's why I prefer the Chinese subs when I can find them.

• Like 20

19 minutes ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

Maybe not the best but certainly acceptable!! 

List of the best in descending order:

1. Second season - but only as good as the original. I heard in the C-ver, because of censorship they couldn't mention time travel in the second one, so that might have put a damper on things as far as what they could do and say (among many, many other things that were wrong). I would only accept him not remembering her if they made a second season where this time it was Hae Soo chasing after him, instead of the other way around.
  2. Special episode(s) - The cut ending scene where they meet in the future, all those other cut scenes we know of (and I'm sure a bunch that we don't know), cute SoSoo moments we didn't get to see (like that backhug from the stills!)
  3. Released ending scene on Naver or Youtube - Just give us what we want already!!!!
  4. Stills of them meeting in the future... I'm sorry IU, but your IG was just enough to whet my appetite; I need the real thing now!
  5. Released scripts of the ending/cut scenes
  6. Verbal confirmation from the director/writer that YES THEY MET (I know we have it from the actors, but the more the merrier)
  7. Drinking heavily 
  8. Fanfics/Fanart - Fine! We'll make our own ending!

Thats Good or tooo gooood to be true..... :sweatingbullets:

Now Im used to having no high expectations when it comes to this drama..... ;)

• Like 8

Just now, redlion said:

Thats Good or tooo gooood to be true..... :sweatingbullets:

Now Im used to having no high exoectations when it comes to this drama..... ;)

Same here. At this point I'm desperate for crumbs, nevermind the whole loaf of bread. 

Just give me the last sceeeeeeeeene, dammit!!!

tantrum.gif

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

Same here. At this point I'm desperate for crumbs, nevermind the whole loaf of bread. 

Just give me the last sceeeeeeeeene, dammit!!!

tantrum.gif

Viewers are really divided on the ending. I feel sorry that you didn't get what you want. At the same time, I feel happy because I am very satisfied with the ending. Thought it was epic. It would have been anti-climatic if they've met in the future. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Uniform Victory said:

Viewers are really divided on the ending. I feel sorry that you didn't get what you want. At the same time, I feel happy because I am very satisfied with the ending. Thought it was epic. It would have been anti-climatic if they've met in the future. 

See this is why they need to release it separately (but yes, RELEASE IT). That way viewers like you can just ignore it and be satisfied and the rest of us will get our happy ending/closure and not go slowly mad with wanting! Win-win as far as I see it!

• Like 14