[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, antiherofans said:

For single ladies, Go Get Him :lol:

Pfft. Still gonna get him even though I already have a real life Wang So. LJG is actually the same age as my boyfriend. >_>;

LJG looks like he'd be a wonderful dad, actually. I've seen him take pictures with little kids (the little girl from 2 weeks, the little girl who plays as SoSoo's daughter, Wang Mu's daughter), and the way these kids pose with him shows that they're comfortable with him. Look at their smiles - they're practically beaming when he holds them. Men who are good with kids = keeper. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

I realize my last post was quite hateful towards towards the powers that be for withholding any and all news, be it positive-"yes, just be patient" or negative- "not in this lifetime, sucker!", about the DVD and/or special episode release.

Don't worry, we're all same as you, we're all in despair. I can associate well with your thoughts. I've also worn out. At this point, I already let go my hope for the closure, although I'd certainly jump from my chair if they leak another hand/veins/hairs/shoulder/pixelated face, whatever it is.

After some time, I realise I am very fond of this drama, and I'm not willing to sacrifice all the joy I've had for the agony of not getting proper closure.

Dear PDnim / SBS/ or whoever you are, my water has run dry, and the rising cloud have gone awry, so I dig my own well. Thank you for all of the hard work of the cast and production team, you truly created a masterpiece. The joy I've had this past 2 months is unspeakable, it made me feel warm and real happy, I've never thought I would be thrilled like a little girl reading her favourite comics. For me, "the journey is very happy, the ending is sad."  k5428.gif Nevertheless, I was enlightened, and healed.

• Like 20

20 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

45c17

c as tagged

I love the way he stuck out his tongue and look around. I use the picture as my phone wallpaper :yum:

18 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

Lee Joon Gi sending a thank you message.

Did he said dont be sad the drama has ended?? Easier than done Jun Ki. You are the cause of our heartbreak and depression. We need big hug from you.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, roneddski said:

Came across this morning.. Has this been shared before?

The artwork is absolutely stunning.. Amazing talents. Mesmerized by the beauty of SoSoo :wub:

And also, a FMV about an alternate ending of MLSHR:

I love it when So said: You belong to me. You are my person. And Finally I found you. Made my heart skip a beat.

Wow, that is amazing artwork :wub:. They are really beautiful couple, right?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, junejungki said:

I love the way he stuck out his tongue and look around. I use the picture as my phone wallpaper :yum:

Did he said dont be sad the drama has ended?? Easier than done Jun Ki. You are the cause of our heartbreak and depression. We need big hug from you.

What does he mean when he said "It's a shame and regretful"?

• Like 7

2 hours ago, lisethvr said:

Lee Joon Gi sending a thank you message.

"I'm not sure what you thought of the last episode."

Errr what? Sounds weird and a little bit....fishy? And he didn't even say what "his thought" of the last eps was. Usually actor/actress would make comment about the last eps and the ending of their drama. His only comment about the last eps/ending so far is that there is a modern scene of him, taken but kept hidden and probably already abandoned by now :tears:

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, tinniet said:

"I'm not sure what you thought of the last episode."

Errr what? Sounds weird and a little bit....fishy? And he didn't even say what "his thought" of the last eps was. Usually actor/actress would make comment about the last eps and the ending of their drama. His only comment about the last eps/ending so far is that there is a modern scene of him, taken but kept hidden and probably already abandoned by now :tears:

ikr? I find the thank you message a bit weird :blink:

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

ikr? I find the thank you message a bit weird :blink:

Yes, idk if it's the translation fault or that was really what he said. Also "shame and regretful" about what? We need help from chingus who understand Korean.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, tinniet said:

Yes, idk if it's the translation fault or that was really what he said. Also "shame and regretful" about what? We need help from chingus who understand Korean.

I also confuse about the "shame and regretful" part. Does he refers it to MLSHR, the ending, he regrets being in the drama or it is a shame the drama ends? I don't get it.

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I also confuse about the "shame and regretful" part. Does he refers it to MLSHR, the ending, he regrets being in the drama or it is a shame the drama ends? I don't get it.

I feel sorry for Lee Joon Gi once again. His words are taken of out context again. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, antiherofans said:

What does he mean when he said "It's a shame and regretful"?

imho, just polite words, its shame and regret coz its already at the end., (implicit  i still want to entertain you/fans longer)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, ceda209 said:

Man...it's been rough without MLSHR.  How's everyone handling it? 

It's really harder than I thought to get over MLSHR.The most I usually take is 1 week.But this one still keeps me thinking about it.That's why I can't bring myself to watch another drama yet.I'm watching variety shows like runningman instead.

• Like 14