[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 hours ago, kdramawriter said:

http://asianwiki.com/Kim_Kyu-Tae_-_director

This is so weird, he's made some of my favorite shows. If anyone has seen Padam Padam, that show is a masterpiece. Just such beautiful meditations on the nature of guilt, criminal justice, and love at the end of life.

It's Okay that's Love was fine, I didn't love it and didn't finish it.

The Winter That Wind Blows was also really decent with Song Hye Kyo and Cho In-Sung - a tense, beautifully shot drama about a con man. 

There are elements of stunning scenery and emotional heartfeltness I don't really see in other Korean shows that I saw in Moonlovers. I just really wanna know what went wrong. Usually, directors get better as they do more work. SOLVE THIS FOR ME INTERNET. 

I believe that this was his first sageuk and first preproduction drama, so it is possible that he mistimed the filming schedule and had to rush at the end.  He also had to work with a big cast, half of them with little or no experience. He can count himself lucky that LJG was the lead and did such an amazing performance or the drama would have been a real disaster.

• Like 13

8 hours ago, phenyl said:

end up with watching MLSHR for x times this morning...still cant move on. Try watch other K drama,dropped after 1 ep. im doomed:confounded:

I am watching the one percent drama, light and romantic, it works for me although I seem to imagine LJG and IU as the leads, maybe that is why it works and even the lead characters are a bit like So and Soo. Try it, it helps me get closure.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, ziggy123 said:

i know this is irrelevant but does KHN have one big eye and one small eye cause thats what it looks like here:

I think all humans do, no human has a completely symmetrical face. It's just more prominent in some people than others, particularly when tired or stressed.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

I will probably watch the new drama of Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun as a therapy for my heart that was broken and torn into pieces after watching this drama :crazy:

Are you feeling the same as i do "whats next?" :blink: I can move on but my WILL is still going to this forum.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, shairli said:

I agree @wenlhy Who did the painting for them? Not necessary to be in the gallery/featured.  I would prefer paintings of KGJ & HS spending time together.  I'm sure they spent time together a lot & moments were captured by palace people.

I think BA made the paintings at So's request, it was his message to Soo in the future that he always loved her. :tears:

• Like 8

I have a request for FMV :D pretty please.. Please...please...

KEANE LYRICS

"Somewhere Only We Know"

I walked across an empty land

I knew the pathway like the back of my hand

I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete

Oh simple thing where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know?

And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
So why don't we go?
So why don't we go?

Ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah

So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know?

Welcome to our group therapy :)

• Like 8

I seriously can't seem to move on with this drama, I am trying really hard to watch other shows, but every show reminds of how great and addictive Moon lovers was and nothing can match its level of creating a frenzy addiction i had with this drama..

Everything seemed perfect though It had its flaws,but i overlooked everything because it was much more than that!!

Seriously this show is one of a kind..

It would have been good if they release the Cut scene of ending..i will get my closure WHICH I NEED DESPERATELY !!! :bawling:

• Like 24

It's been a while since I posted here, I have been very busy because of family matters  that I don't get a chance to be very active here in this forum so I just lurk around, silently reading others post until the last episode. Maybe next week I will post my thoughts for this drama.

I'm now facing my withdrawal symptoms :confounded:  Any suggestions to face this???? I really need help :bawling: Thanks in advance!

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

I seriously can't seem to move on with this drama, I am trying really hard to watch other shows, but every show reminds of how great and addictive Moon lovers was and nothing can match its level of creating a frenzy addiction i had with this drama..

Everything seemed perfect though It had its flaws,but i overlooked everything because it was much more than that!!

Seriously this show is one of a kind..

It would have been good if they release the Cut scene of ending..i will get my closure WHICH I NEED DESPERATELY !!! :bawling:

preach it sister :)

• Like 7

4 hours ago, aryugabriel said:

It's very hard to move on chinggu ya..I keep on repeating the final episode essp OTP scene haish..I think I will take a longer time to let go Wang so.I'm too old to be fan of ljk but I'm fall in love with Wang so character thanks to him.

Anyway someone have been mentioned that KG died during the year of eclipse right? Should be during the scene from ep 20 that eclipse happened he died and transport to the future to meet hee soo?

I think that eclipse was when Ji Mong went to the future. It happened right after he left. GJ died at 51 so it was too early yet in ep 20

• Like 8