[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, antiherofans said:

I have to avoid anything related to MLSHR except this thread. I still can't listen to the Ost because it still hurts :sweatingbullets:. I endup listen to ringa linga over and over again. 

im trying to see new shows but so unmotivated even to download it... yes avoided any MLSHR vids, except this thread with pics... been reading all post backwards... cant seem to listen to the OST.... maybe ill watch the sub by friday so i can have my panda eyes away from my officemates the next day...:P

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

Jimong knew that WS was going to die in the time of the second eclipse. When WS came back to the palace in ep.1, Jimong was always with him. After the death of WS his presence in the palace would have become useless. He is the gateway between past and present. And I don't think Jimong was travelling alone in the future, he took on WS with him, because their destinies are inseparable. The presence of Jimong in the future means the presence of So in the future too. Somehow this end let us to understand that Soo-So will meet again.

yes i live for this...i also interpreted that way...i just needed subs... i divided that scene into two parts...first part was  when he was talking about a friend, a brother and a monarch... i knew  he was referring to  WS himself  and not MU ,like he wanted WS to believe ...or at least i got that impression... that part was clear..but then he talked about HS how he had to forget her..and not yearn for someone he can't have...at first i though that he was implying  that since he knew that WS wouldn't be able to keep it together upon losing all his people ...and will lose himself by  trying to look for a way to reach  to HS...getting more involve with buddism and expending a lot of  gov ..money on such projects..thus solidifying  the story that we  now know...perhaps  he himself (JM) was the  last nail in the coffin that made him loose himself  with those last comments...since it seemed that he was the flame that initiated the fire on WS determination in finding HS....but once i watched that scene with subs..i believe ( or i would like to delude myself in believing ) that he travel with the sun on that eclipse ....and that was why JM had said  his goodbye ...they  were never going to meet again..their bodies might but not their soul...WS was traveling to the future and JM had completed  his mission  as  the keeper of time...i like to believe  that this is my reference toward happy ending and him confirming it by saying that he will find her..

• Like 13

2 hours ago, antiherofans said:

Maybe this time he will choose different genre because he has to break free from Wang So character. Let just hope he will pick a good rom-com for once :)

he cant do another sageuk for next project since this is one of his most famous role to date, people wont forget (and will we ever forget) WS easily.. maybe a few movies will do or something light for once before going back to another saguek (and please be a crown prince next time, so you got all saguek roles covered.. or maybe an artisan/artist?)

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Ange Ng said:

Are these leaked pictures of modern Wang So?? The very same scene that's meant to be aired but didn't get aired?

https://mobile.twitter.com/kdramabitch/status/785431643779510272?s=09

Lee Jun Ki wore this same outfit to his fan meet! I don't know how to upload images here so you guys will have to click on the link.

and the ferrari (what else than a car with a prancing horse as brandlogo) in the first first photo, is the modern WS´s horse, I presume.It makes sense, but it is somehow boringly predictable.  :)

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I still feel hurt for the SoSoo couple. :bawling: But I like the ending now the more I see it. Still, give me my Wang So happy in the future with Soo so my heart can stop crying. 

i am crying whole day...i just can't concentrate on anything..i hope SBS releases the cut scene so that i can move on..:bawling:

• Like 11

3 hours ago, roneddski said:

I have been re-thinking about this.. Maybe the makeup expert/lecturer at the end could in fact be Ji Mong's real identity?

So maybe he disguised himself as a drunkard and purposely got close to GHJ at the lake, so that he can create the situation where GHJ falling into the lake coincided with the eclipse happening, thus dragging her into this time travel to Goryeo stuff. As to why GHJ is chosen as the candidate for time travel, only Ji Mong he himself knows. From the way the makeup expert talked, he is definitely the same old Ji Mong that was from Goryeo.. because both versions talk in the same riddle-like roundabout way!

or since he is a time traveller and not a reincarnation of some sort, he can have any identities he want to meet anyone he needs to meet for a purpose... the beggar jimong and the expert jimong seemed to knew what is happening going back and forth... he is a special case perhaps...

• Like 6

I need LJG to stop playing these games.

My heart is hurting still.:heartbreak:

I think I am going to do a marathon of the entire drama this weekend and give it my undivided attention. That way I can hopefully feel a little more at peace with the ending. The fact that both characters are basically hurting at the end is what I can't really grasp. Granted they gave the audience a "happy" ending scene. The characters did not have one, imo.

• Like 18

3 hours ago, antiherofans said:

Maybe. Either they rethink the idea of modern romance or they have another plan

if there will be a special, interviews and bts not yet shown, discussion, then for the last 10 mins they will show a surprise modern meeting as closing for the entire story....

please we need at least a special and directors cut dvd...

• Like 4

i need to get my mind back into work... after i watch ep 20, though i would still lurk here, i will not watch the entire series yet,,, maybe during christmas season.... i need to see a modern LJG so i guess ill lurk into his v-live or watch his past (not sageuk) drama.. oh i think ill watch my girl again, he's quite charming being a second lead there, i rooted for him actually...

• Like 8

1 hour ago, kiinn said:

I thought he's regarding to his fan-meeting asia tour? He has been saying that 'soon I'll meet you guys'-thing a lot. 

I checked his official website, it's confirmed date for Seoul, Nagoya, Yokohama, Osaka ( not sure?) and Taipei. The agency said they're in discussion with other countries. 

I've never liked this kind of fan-gathering, but now I'm curious. :wacko: Shall we? how to buy the ticket? Gah, I have zero idea about fandom.

But the video clip he posted was reffering to when gwangjong said he will find soo in whatever world she's in.

Hence the crazy reaction. soon to that bit of the modern time air in whatever form? epilogue, special ep, etc. or even to a second season?

I am hoping to more of the epilogue or special ep. not a 2nd season.

A second season with most of the original cast, or just our otp? definitely need a different director and writer.

@qwenli have you read anywhere reaction from the original author after the show ended? i know she/he posted a reaction after watching the early ep. which one she like better the chinese or the korean version? thanx

• Like 16