[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

On 11/14/2016 at 8:29 AM, garnetstar24 said:

I think kiss scenes are in the eye of the beholder. I like emotion over open mouths or lip movement for lack of a better term. I've posted a few times before that IMO the kisses in Moon Lovers are the best of Joon Gi's career. I mean the bar is low LOL. I feel like he finally got the emotions right behind the kiss scenes. He is so great at micro expressions and physicality but he was never able to bring any of that sensitivity to his kiss scenes before. Again IMO. But the first mutual kiss scene is a knock out. The way he grabs her waist and pulls her close ( a call back to his other waist grabs throughout the show) The way he caresses her hair and cheek (a marked contrast to the forced kiss were it was all anger and desperation) Showing her he cherishes her and can be gentle. His eyes look at her lips like he is really reveling in this moment he gets to kiss the person he loves after so long. And then the kiss is gentle and almost reverent. I could go on and on about that kiss. It was well filmed and well acted on both their parts. Most Kdrama kisses don't require a lot from the females and I say let them do what they feel comfortable with and what they feel matches their character. I don't think in that moment a full on mac daddy make out scene was what was required.

Waaw nice detail, dear ♡♡♡

• Like 7

Hi chingus!! :D

There's smth that's really been frustrating me recently and it's about the MLSHR OST Part 13 by Lim Do Hyuk, "Goodbye/Annyeong". I remember the first time listening to the full song on YouTube and was like "ahhh this song... I heard it before in the drama" and I came to like it.(hehe:wub:) I've even downloaded it, but aft time passes, I try to recall the time I've heard it in the drama and at which part or which episode but I JUST CAN'T REMEMBER. :crazy:

I know I heard it but I can't remember!!! so it made me feel like "Did I really even hear it before in the drama?" HAHAHA so just to confirm and ease my heart,:bawling: does anyone know what episode played the song? And since it's "Part 13" I know it won't be played often but I'm sure it's somewhere!! Or else it wouldn't be a part of the OST amirite? :huh:

If anyone can help it would mean the world!!! cuz I've honestly haven't been so frustrated recently  TT

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Hey guys! @LyraYoo created a thread called:

[Upcoming Web Drama 2016] First Kiss for the Seventh Time 첫 키스만 일곱 번째

So can discuss related stuff there if you want:lol:

so its confirmed that it was retitled as seventh time? lee min ho just get the girl, we want LJG for ourselves.. harharhar

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, daydayz said:

There's smth that's really been frustrating me recently and it's about the MLSHR OST Part 13 by Lim Do Hyuk, "Goodbye/Annyeong". I remember the first time listening to the full song on YouTube and was like "ahhh this song... I heard it before in the drama" and I came to like it.(hehe:wub:) I've even downloaded it, but aft time passes, I try to recall the time I've heard it in the drama and at which part or which episode but I JUST CAN'T REMEMBER. :crazy:

I know I heard it but I can't remember!!! so it made me feel like "Did I really even hear it before in the drama?" HAHAHA so just to confirm and ease my heart,:bawling: does anyone know what episode played the song? And since it's "Part 13" I know it won't be played often but I'm sure it's somewhere!! Or else it wouldn't be a part of the OST amirite? :huh:

If anyone can help it would mean the world!!! cuz I've honestly haven't been so frustrated recently  TT

Ep 6 ( when HS escape) and ep 7 ( game with the princes) international version.

• Like 5

Am not sure if this was posted here before but did anyone see this change in wiki?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangjong_of_Goryeo

Family

• Father: King Taejo (고려 태조; 31 January 877 – 4 July 943)
  • Mother: Queen Sinmyeongsunseong of the Chungju Yu clan (신명순성왕후 유씨; 900 - 951)
  • Consorts:
  1. Queen Daemok of the Hwangju Hwangbo clan (대목왕후 황보씨), half sibling
    1. Wang Ju (왕주, 9 November 955-13 August 981), 1st son - Gyeongjong of Goryeo
    2. Crown Prince Hyohwa (효화태자), died prematurely
    3. Lady Cheonchujeon (천추전부인)
    4. Lady Bohwagung (보화궁부인)
    5. Queen Mundeok (문덕왕후)
  2. Princess Gyeonghwagung (경화궁부인), daughter of Hyejong of Goryeo and Queen Uihye (의화왕후)
  3. Royal Noble Consort Hyeon of the Kim clan (현비 김씨)

He had a third consort? :huh:

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, daydayz said:

Eps 7 international version, the scene where all the princes playing the battle game on the field and wearing the red and black uniform. The scene that got WS's comical face everywhere.

• Like 6

On 11/17/2016 at 0:01 AM, Silvermaine said:

I think I found a partial solution for my heartache. I'm watching Chinese dramas now, particularly The Princess Weiyoung. It prevents me from comparing Korean actors with Joon Gi HAHAHAHA. The setting and costumes are more extravagant so it's definitely eye candy. And Chinese dramas are generally more well-written than Korean ones. You go try it. :D

I don't know if I want to watch Legend of the Blue Sea. I personally think LMH isn't that good of an actor unless he's portraying a chaebol or an arrogant person lol. Is the first episode good?

I am watching Princess Weiyoung and I don't think the costumes are as nice as those on Moon Lovers, they look ill-fitted especially her everyday wear, the collar looks like uniform collar that doesn't fit the size of her neck.  The makeup is overdone, all the woman look pasty and there are no nice scenery.  However, the story is okay but I am not sure this actress suits the historical role, her face is too modern looking. Anyway, it is hard to find a show to move on to after MLSHR. My friend who is also having a hard time moving on from MLSHR was very disappointed with Legend of BS first 2 eps, she found LMH was a very wooden actor not nearly as good as LJG.  I think Wang So has set the bar too high for most drama heroes now. :P

• Like 9

On 11/16/2016 at 10:59 PM, tinniet said:

Well if you look at the list of the categories here: http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/16/winners-2016-asia-artist-awards-announced/

they actually had Daesang and Best Artist award, and what I know so far is LJG wasn't even nominated for these categories. They didn't even announce the nominees for all categories (except the popularity award) until the event last night, which is why it was a bittersweet surprise to find that KHN, NJH, and Jisoo were among the nominees but LJG wasn't even nominated for any.

Anyway I have to come to conclusion that this award is rigged and not worth mentioning at all. The fact that one have to pay to vote is enough already. I only hope that BH's winning and the nomination of the MLSHR casts will bring more recognition and appreciation to this show.

I really think this award is to market new and upcoming artists and that is all.  LJG doesn't need any marketing gimmicks to promote him, he is already at the top. I would be surprised if anyone over 30 was nominated.

• Like 4

On 11/17/2016 at 3:01 AM, shairli said:

Seriously? That is soo unprofessional of the fans.  I myself wanted to see LOTBS because of JJH not because of LMH.  I watched BOF, The Heirs (early few eps) but still cant get the acting vibes of him (sorry... I tried).  Most of my friends are his die-hard fans.  You just have to respect other ppls pov.  Maybe I should see his other series or movie.

I confess that I was a LMH fan after Faith but I found LJG afterwards in Illjimae and end of story. LJG's acting moves me and yes he tends to overact in his older shows but MLSHR is his best yet, he has toned down his anguish and crying scenes and as a result he is even more effective at conveying his emotions hence the heartbreaking feels we get from MLSHR which we can't seem to get over. :tears:

• Like 8

23 hours ago, nightwitch said:

Hi Chingu! Please don't forget this voting:

http://voteformost.net/best-korean-drama-ever-poll/?f

MLSHR: 1115 voices already!

But! Love Rain: 1208

You're beautiful; 1432

Playful Kiss: 4358

DOTS: 9162 voices.

We need more! You can vote once a day per each device and per each browser.

Love Rain - done!

Stand now: MLSHR 1283 voices already!

You're beautiful: 1433

Full House: 2205

Playful Kiss: 4360

DOTS: 9260 voices.

We need more voices! You can vote once a day per each device and per each browser.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

Am not sure if this was posted here before but did anyone see this change in wiki?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangjong_of_Goryeo

He had a third consort? :huh:

Yes, that's the history. So That i think we have enough material to make season 2 of Scarlet Heart ...

if Ji Mong can bring Hae Soo back time once, He can make it again. Ha Jin will come back to find Wang So, but she reincarnate  into a daughter of Kim Clan. This time, she makes her way to get her So back, and rewarm his heart, fighting with Yeon Hwa'jealous & her evil's children

• Like 5

On 11/17/2016 at 3:13 PM, htk9207 said:

Hwarang was supposed to be for summer release, but KBS pushed the show for a December release, instead. After seeing the new poster, I couldn't help but wonder at how the cast looked so drastically different from the one first posted last April. Most specially with how the hair was styled. It only makes me think more of Wang So, and I can't praise enough whoever styled LJG's Mane of Glory. It was a perfect fit for his character and personality.

Reveal hidden contents

Last April...

hwarang_1.jpg

Several months later....

Hwarang1.jpg

Probably because of MLSHR competition. I must say though that KBS has a better sense for scheduling their dramas than SBS. First they get MDBC out before MLSHR and now Hwarang won't have any competition from other sageuks and they are probably hoping to catch the audience who are recovering from MLSHR.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

so its confirmed that it was retitled as seventh time? lee min ho just get the girl, we want LJG for ourselves.. harharhar

Yes, it is. I googled it last night when I read a post here that it was change from 6 to 7. I can't help but smile when I saw the latest update about First Kiss... 

Nice work PDnim and writernim, hahaha! I like it much that LMH got the girl.  He can take any girl he wants except IU. HAHAHAHA! 

• Like 6

On 11/17/2016 at 8:02 PM, freckledcontessa said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not a fan of the franchise, too. But i am interested in the latest installment because of LJG. Oh, the things we do all for the love of LJG.

I am hoping someone will post his 5 min of scene time online. I don't like zombie shows :(

• Like 4

On 11/13/2016 at 5:29 PM, garnetstar24 said:

think kiss scenes are in the eye of the beholder. I like emotion over open mouths or lip movement for lack of a better term. I've posted a few times before that IMO the kisses in Moon Lovers are the best of Joon Gi's career. I mean the bar is low LOL. I feel like he finally got the emotions right behind the kiss scenes. He is so great at micro expressions and physicality but he was never able to bring any of that sensitivity to his kiss scenes before. Again IMO. But the first mutual kiss scene is a knock out. The way he grabs her waist and pulls her close ( a call back to his other waist grabs throughout the show) The way he caresses her hair and cheek (a marked contrast to the forced kiss were it was all anger and desperation) Showing her he cherishes her and can be gentle. His eyes look at her lips like he is really reveling in this moment he gets to kiss the person he loves after so long. And then the kiss is gentle and almost reverent. I could go on and on about that kiss. It was well filmed and well acted on both their parts. Most Kdrama kisses don't require a lot from the females and I say let them do what they feel comfortable with and what they feel matches their character. I don't think in that moment a full on mac daddy make out scene was what was required.

O My Junki.  You give me a goosebumps chingu. So passionately romantic written.

• Like 4