[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

Love his sleepy eyes.  (heart beating faster..)

That is his wake up face? I start to feel life can be so unfair. 

Do you wanna see my wake up face in the morning? Watch walking dead and pay attention to the zombie. That is how I look before I can get some coffee.

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

That is his wake up face? I start to feel life can be so unfair. 

Do you wanna see my wake up face in the morning? Watch walking dead and pay attention to the zombie. That is how I look before I can get some coffee.

My hair is short. I think when I wake up, my hair look like his hair but not the face though. hahahahaha!!

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, bitofmadness said:

People ask me why I can't move on from MLSHR. This is why. 

OMG. High five to you. I knew that place in TLOTBS looked familiar! Especially when they pan the camera out and you get a top view of that place. It's so beautiful. Why this show gotta do me like that? It makes it hard for me to move on from MLSHR.

• Like 14

Hi there. Newbie here :).  Finally i signup this forum. . Move on mission failed:sweatingbullets:. been silent reader since the the beginning episode MLSHR and enjoy reading this forum. Keep persuade myself life gonna be ok after the finale episode, yet getting worst. im not a drama fan, just accidentally click on the fb MLSHR teaser, end up being crazy. My friends who is fanatic kdrama fan said i even worst than them.  :bawling:.. now i donno how to live normal without stalking ig twitter forum etc related to scarlet heart. Poor me.

• Like 23

20 minutes ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

OMG. High five to you. I knew that place in TLOTBS looked familiar! Especially when they pan the camera out and you get a top view of that place. It's so beautiful. Why this show gotta do me like that? It makes it hard for me to move on from MLSHR.

It is the same lake? really?

Wow :lol:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ladybirdz said:

Hi there. Newbie here :).  Finally i signup this forum. . Move on mission failed:sweatingbullets:. been silent reader since the the beginning episode MLSHR and enjoy reading this forum. Keep persuade myself life gonna be ok after the finale episode, yet getting worst. im not a drama fan, just accidentally click on the fb MLSHR teaser, end up being crazy. My friends who is fanatic kdrama fan said i even worst than them.  :bawling:.. now i donno how to live normal without stalking ig twitter forum etc related to scarlet heart. Poor me.

We are innthe same situation , For sure I´m not a drama fan , I just saw a few dramas but that  really caught my attention but I never got crazy obssesed like with this drama , my friend always was a doramatic and watched a lot of dramas , and she said me that this si one of the best drama she ever seen . we really love the this drama.
all my search since august were about Scarlet heart ryeo , until now I rewatch clips bts, ost , interviews.... while wait a some news about my favorite drama  
I´m still hooked

• Like 19

3 hours ago, kiinn said:

I look like Wang So's horse when I wake up ^_^

Which one would you pick : 1. to kiss  2.to hug  3. to blow candle ( yes, you know what I mean ) ?

No, you can not only pick LJG for all.

Okay then! Hug - LJG, Kiss - LJG, Candle - LJG! hee hee hee..... :wub:

Selective reading? Who, me? :phew:

But if I HAVE to pick... NJH to hug, KHN to kiss, LJG to blow ALL the candles B)

035_f9339c47-b6c2-4a6d-bc4b-9021fe1d369d 

That's me in the morning when I wake up! Not Soon Deok... the bear. 

• Like 24