[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 hours ago, missmaudy said:

I agree,yes, the number counts. But in South Korea TV rating is not the only number that counts. They have the CPI rating monitor which uses wider data.

I don't understand.  What is more important in the network of a KDrama? The viewers rating (in Korea) or the CPI?

Here in the Philippines, if a tele drama has pulled in many commercials it lasted sometimes more than a year.  And i guess, they rate  the drama on how many commercials it has per episode.  Many commercials mean many viewers. ( sorry, no offense to my fellow Filipinos here, I don't watch Pdrama ). 

• Like 8

Question...

Is the AsiaArtistsAwards a "popularity" or an acting award? 

Because if it is acting (or even popularity) LJK should have been nominated atleast?

was he a nominee?  they are no match to his acting ability.

• Like 10

58 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

I don't understand.  What is more important in the network of a KDrama? The viewers rating (in Korea) or the CPI?

Here in the Philippines, if a tele drama has pulled in many commercials it lasted sometimes more than a year.  And i guess, they rate  the drama on how many commercials it has per episode.  Many commercials mean many viewers. ( sorry, no offense to my fellow Filipinos here, I don't watch Pdrama ). 

I don't know about Phil TV if they have online streaming. Viewership on Online streaming is counted towards the CPI rating. 

Nowadays bulk of revenue is generated from online streaming market such as tv stations themselves, youku, netflix, etc. Therefore CPI ratings hold stronger influence. 

Also CPI also ranks not only drama but other shows currently airing regardless of timeslot. Say on week Oct 10-16:  Rank 1 - Moon Lovers, Rank 2 - Moonlight, Rank 3 - 3 Meals a Day, Rank 4 - Jealousy Incarnate Rank 5 - Drinking Solo

CPI rating index was developed and conducted by Nielsen Korea & CJ E&M.

• Like 15

Apparently tonight is Asia Artist Award?? OMG I'm so behind on this!! But the good news are; some ML actors were nominated :D

And yaaaaay~ Baekhyun won for Popularity Award category!!

And another bits of Jin Kijoo (Chaeryung)'s interview regarding IU, I hope they keep in touch for a looooong time too, they seem to form a friendship like Hae Soo - Chaeryung :D

• Like 10

I think this hallyuvote site is shady and voting system is rigged.

If only there are legit sites that we can vote for LJK, and IU and all the casts - that will give them awards such as the AsiaArtistAward...i would really vote a million times.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, deabakdrama said:

I shall conclude that "Krystalxsuzy" does not know how to evaluate a big drama in high quality.  To evaluate something is to measure its worth. The high quality is not only refer to the lead actor and actress, it refers to storyline, editing, casting, music, lighting and etc. 

Or else, she has never watched MLSH and simply do comments without second thought....How dare you "Krystalxsuzy" ?:crazy:

Yes... just ignore him/her... just try to lure others into watching this drama and LJG will do the rest of the spell.... :)

4 minutes ago, berny said:

I think this hallyuvote site is shady and voting system is rigged.

If only there are legit sites that we can vote for LJK, and IU and all the casts - that will give them awards such as the AsiaArtistAward...i would really vote a million times.

yeah... the last time i think it was also rigged.... hope the koreandrama.org is legit...

• Like 9

5 hours ago, makino92 said:

I've read here that they edited out the ending because of copyright issues, is it possible? D: If so, we will never see the ending D: :bawling::bawling::bawling:

what copyright issues???

4 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

Chingus, bear with my ignorance but what does" shireunde" means? Kekeke! 

i think its "i dont want to"...

its the line on the last part of ep 2 when Wook asks WS to set HS free...

• Like 5