[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 hours ago, NitaA said:

@junejungki, In one of the past interview, he expressed that his girl would be supportive of him in term of his occupation, loves music, and older than him. So if you are a noona, you have a chance.....:D

I am noona alright but I am married. Sob!!Sob!!

I dont why is this men prefer older women. My husband also said the same thing. He prefer older women and I am 5 yrs older than him. Hmm!!!

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Note to self:

Stop staring at the bath scene :hushed:

Stop blushing :flushed:

Stop smiling :blush:

Stop giggling like a little girl :lol:

You need to stop looking at Wang So taking a bath :scream:. This is not healthy for your heart :heartbreak:.

Okay, maybe just one more peek then I will stop  :love:

me : my daughter already sleep

my husband is hundreds KM away from me :D 

so I keep blushing

keep smiling

keep giggling like little girl

:blush:

• Like 15

@fengari the subtitles were provided by the countries that bought the broadcast license. 

LoL Half naked Wang So is the best thing. I'm disappointed they only showed us his back, when HS was treating his wound. I mean, dude, it's his arm got hurt, you can make him lie flat on his back so we can see his bare chest. then close-up the shots for the scars on his chest 

• Like 15

51 minutes ago, redlion said:

Mostly in sageuk.... why Noble family/royal family arent that close one to another.... they never comfort each other physically, never hug and rarely Pat on the back..... :huh:

Most royal family are Dysfunctional Family. They see it more as organization rather than loving and caring family. King Taejo has 29 wifes and more than 20 children. I bet he can't remember all their names and birthdays without Jimong. 

• Like 16

4 hours ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

The writer of this article simply hang on to all the unclear indications for dear life and even dare to put the exact date (clickbait maybe?). the only authentic source would be the official statement from SBS or PD for that matter.

I. HATE. These. Kinds. Of. Articles.

It's like they are preying on viewers' vulnerability by giving them false hopes -- like you said: clickbait.  When it was posted here, I didn't bother continue reading after the first few lines. 

(I am NOT blaming the person who posted it here -- it's the article & its writer's "deception" that I dislike.)

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Most royal family are Dysfunctional Family. They see it more as organization rather than loving and caring family. King Taejo has 29 wifes and more than 20 children. I bet he can't remember all their names and birthdays without Jimong. 

Thank you for your explaination.......:)

Of course King Taejo needs Jimong..... too much to remember...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, misspiggie said:

I. HATE. These. Kinds. Of. Articles.

It's like they are preying on viewers' vulnerability by giving them false hopes -- like you said: clickbait.  When it was posted here, I didn't bother continue reading after the first few lines. 

(I am NOT blaming the person who posted it here -- it's the article & its writer's "deception" that I dislike.)

I was the original poster but I had a request attached to the post. We have some original community members who read Hangul and can check the SBS programming schedule. That's the quickest way to confirm. There has been no mention of a special episode on the official fan sites and the content in my post didn't reference a source so odds are extremely high this isn't happening as stated.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, clarissasan said:

Sometimes I get the feeling that I feel sorry for IU and all Scarlet Heart casts for all the deleted scenes :dissapointed_relieved:. They all have acted in those scenes, they worked hard for that... I know in a process of making movie or drama there are some scenes that will be deleted in the end.. ....but imagining how the actors and actresses have acted, remembering the lines, and those quite long times preparing for the traditional wardrobe and makeup for one scene, and BAM the scene is deleted /  shortened. If I were them, I would feel disappointed but maybe all of them already understand what the PD nim wanted. And that deleted meeting scene in the future too, we saw from IU's photo that she acted totally emotional in that scene, look at her crying face, she looked miserable for real. It's so sad that scene was deleted too. *sob

Same , I really feel bad for the cast , they worked so hard for 6 months and some scenes were deleted , even more Lee Junki and IU  because their precious moment in the last episode was deleted  , a second season is for now improbable but I hope the Pd-nim can release at least special episodes because and show us the happy ending 

• Like 8