[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Is a 2nd season possible for 'Moon Lovers'?

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/11/is-2nd-season-possible-for-moon-lovers.html

Spoiler

201611021024775817_581940a7a7183_99_2016

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-11-02%2Bat%2B3.26.4

Osen  - Naver: Lee Jun Ki's time slip this time? 'Moon Lovers', let's go for a season 2

1. [+7,280, -169] Change the director and writer if there's ever a season 2!!

2. [+6,608, -187] Honestly, a drama that began and ended for Lee Jun Ki..the cast saved the crappy script

3. [+4,457, -94] Ah show us all the missing scenes too..

4. [+3,469, -159] I want a season 2 with a different writer and director

5. [+3,375, -133] Didn't the original get a season 2 following the success of the first one? I had high expectations for the Korean version knowing the director of It's Okay It's Love but it's a major disappointment because of the writer

6. [+757, -38] The scene where Gwang Jong is all alone in the end broke my heart

7. [+741, -44] They're better off without a second season but maybe do a 1-episode special where they meet in the present and have a happy ending. This writer has no creativity

8. [+713, -46] Season 2 is pushing it, I just want a special episode.. I'm still frustrated over the ending

9. [+658, -37] Given the time constraints for 20 episodes, a lot of the scenes were actually edited out and it didn't seem right that Hae Soo and Wook had a lot of scenes in the beginning

10. [+609, -30] Consider getting a different writer and director for season 2. When Lee Jun Ki read the letter and broke down in tears, I couldn't help but think his efforts were wasted

• Like 23

1 hour ago, kdramawriter said:

Moonlovers, chingus, like I promised here's Book II of Escape From the Palace. Things will not be what you expect b/c I'm an butth*le writer who does not like giving audiences what they want. 

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8474035/chapters/19416754

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12219889/1/

Challenge Accepted! Haha

• Like 5

The drama was beautiful as it is. It's the depth of their love that matters despite their separation. This drama will become an all time classic of how the ending was beautifully and elegantly done.  The kind of ending that allows the audience to participate and picture the ending in however they want based on their circumstance and experience. It feels real and anyone can relate, though in different ways as each individual is unique.

The kind of unclimatic happy ending? They are less remembered through times. I am very glad that they did not meet in the 21st century, otherwise it may spoil the whole thing.

This drama has become my all time favourite.

• Like 15

I'm curious about your guys' thoughts!

If Wang So found out that Hae Su was pregnant and that the pregnancy would cause him to lose her sooner, do you think he would allow her to choose to have their baby? I honestly do not think so, and I think their difference in opinion would cause a rift between them. Wang So wanting to protect Hae Su, and Hae Su wanting to protect the child that is a product of their love. Wang Su would probably do what he think is right, despite Hae Su's disagreement, and Hae Su would have to experience another loss.

I believe that Wang So would not allow Hae Su to have their child, and the only way for her to have their child is leaving. I really wish the drama gave us more insight to the heroine's thoughts. We see Hae Su reacting to her environment, but if we had access to her thoughts and feelings, how much richer would the drama experience be.

The Chinese version feels a lot more heroine centric than the Korean version. Maybe it's because I am a girl but prefer to be able to relate to the heroine.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, IAmSoulReader said:

Unfortunately not. I'm beginning to really dislike the "soon-->".

They should either show us the deleted clip quickly or - in case they want to keep us waiting any longer - prepare a really good surprise for us (like a special episode)... Otherwise it'll still leave people upset and wondering why the original ending wasn't  shown in the first place. 

Actually I wish I wouldn't even have read that they cut something from the final. I was okay with the ending until I knew it was meant to be different. This is far worse than waiting for christmas presents. :crazy::sweatingbullets:

Same here. As Soo would say, if I hadn't known we'd have a happier ending, I wouldn't have longed for it. 

• Like 13

Can somebody enlighten me. 

About baek ah and little girl. 

I was so sure that little girl is wook's daughter that later will have a son with baek ah (like history told). But now not so sure, because I really confused with her age. Isn't booksoon much older than hae soo's child? And I don't remember wook got married before hae soo and king get together. Or, did I miss something?

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Is a 2nd season possible for 'Moon Lovers'?

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/11/is-2nd-season-possible-for-moon-lovers.html

Reveal hidden contents

201611021024775817_581940a7a7183_99_2016

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-11-02%2Bat%2B3.26.4

Osen  - Naver: Lee Jun Ki's time slip this time? 'Moon Lovers', let's go for a season 2

1. [+7,280, -169] Change the director and writer if there's ever a season 2!!

2. [+6,608, -187] Honestly, a drama that began and ended for Lee Jun Ki..the cast saved the crappy script

3. [+4,457, -94] Ah show us all the missing scenes too..

4. [+3,469, -159] I want a season 2 with a different writer and director

5. [+3,375, -133] Didn't the original get a season 2 following the success of the first one? I had high expectations for the Korean version knowing the director of It's Okay It's Love but it's a major disappointment because of the writer

6. [+757, -38] The scene where Gwang Jong is all alone in the end broke my heart

7. [+741, -44] They're better off without a second season but maybe do a 1-episode special where they meet in the present and have a happy ending. This writer has no creativity

8. [+713, -46] Season 2 is pushing it, I just want a special episode.. I'm still frustrated over the ending

9. [+658, -37] Given the time constraints for 20 episodes, a lot of the scenes were actually edited out and it didn't seem right that Hae Soo and Wook had a lot of scenes in the beginning

10. [+609, -30] Consider getting a different writer and director for season 2. When Lee Jun Ki read the letter and broke down in tears, I couldn't help but think his efforts were wasted

Me too, wants a special episode to give us a happy ending. At least a more obvious hint that WS is somewhere around 21st century.  I don't need season 2 because I'm afraid PD and writer will crush my heart again. 

While I don't like IU's O_O acting, I think she nailed it with her dying scene, how she pleaded with Jung to send a messenger again.

This version is even more heartbreaking than C-version because HS not only waited for him for days but kept on writing letters. She died with only Jung by her side, while in the C-version, her trusty maid made her as comfortable as possible during her last days.

Jung ah... I understand you wish to change the handwriting to avoid treason charges, but can't you at least put HS's name on the envelope? I don't think WS will ignore anything under her name.

• Like 17

I just started watching the first episode of Entourage in hopes of curing this withdrawal syndrome and then....BAM...Kang Haneul's cameo 

Spoiler

tumblr_mg8ebp5eI51re752fo1_400.gif

And then I realised...wow the first 20 minutes of the show really reminded me of MLSHR's case and what might be happening behind the scenes (less dramatic of course) 

Spoiler

suspicion-gif.gif

Gosh this withdrawal syndrome is not going away anytime soon. Why can't I just move on? 

Spoiler

large.gif

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

We all ended up became Gwang Jong. Lonely and longing and keep on longing for something impossible ... like a big hole in the heart.

But I know when will I be cured. When LJG's new drama turns up. Something comedyyy pleaseee.... something that makes us swoon and laugh. I need to re-watch his Running Man :dizzy: now.

Can you recommend the best episodes to watch?(without any of the cast members' guesting of course)

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Can you recommend the best episodes to watch?(without any of the cast members' guesting of course)

Sorry I can't. I basically stopped watching RM for a long time until I got to know LJG's guesting. This is the only episode I watched in this year.

I am more on 2D1N nowadays.

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Me too, wants a special episode to give us a happy ending. At least a more obvious hint that WS is somewhere around 21st century.  I don't need season 2 because I'm afraid PD and writer will crush my heart again. 

Didn't you see the rounds? He went grocery shopping last night, all alone. :) 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, kdramawriter said:

Moonlovers, chingus, like I promised here's Book II of Escape From the Palace. Things will not be what you expect b/c I'm an butth*le writer who does not like giving audiences what they want. 

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8474035/chapters/19416754

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12219889/1/

I like everything! Specially when there are medical technical terms mentioned at the hospital scene it is so realistic and that part you described how HS is no longer used to the city life it is excellent! :D

13. Read fanfic.

• Like 7