[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

27 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

I don't think there will be a special episode after episode 20. Think of SBS as Lady Kang of Shinju, the director and writer as evil queen Yu, and MLSHR as Wang So. It may all change if the ratings went over 20% next week (successfully calling rain after a dramatic unmasking), but for now MLSHR is just an ugly duckling. 

With regards to sending a special message to the cast and crew, I'd say post on the SBS official website (you can register as a foreigner) or MLSHR DC. At least LJG does lurk on his own DC Gallery quite often and he seems to lurk on the MLSHR one, too (he posted his picture from the scene we just saw on ep 16 on IG during one of the gloomiest moments of the MLSHR Gallery with constant attacks of antis while some were also speculating about when So-Soo would consummate their love). Also, a recent IG post by Yoon Sun Woo (who plays the 9th prince) included a hashtag that is one of his character's nicknames used on the DC forum, suggesting that he's aware of its existence. For now, DC is blocking foreign IPs on the desktop site, but the mobile version is accessible internationally. 

MLSHR DC Gallery: http://m.dcinside.com/list.php?id=bobobo

LJG's DC Gallery: http://m.dcinside.com/list.php?id=leejungi

The sites are in Korean. Can't really make sense out of it. Is there a language option on the site?

• Like 4

On 10/20/2016 at 11:08 AM, moon_nebula said:

It makes me a little sad hearing this from him. I guess the drama isn't doing well domestically, but it is doing very well internationally and I think it should still be considered a huge success. Also, of all the fans that do watch it, a lot of them are very passionate *cough*obsessed*cough* about the drama so what we lack in quantity we make up for in quality! I really hope he doesn't consider this a failure :(

Also random question, but does anyone know if LJG is left handed? In the pic below WS is feeding HS with his left hand... always had a thing for guys who are lefties! :wub: but if he isn't left handed then it is quite impressive that he can hold something with chopsticks :) 

His father trains him well in his chopsticks skills. He mentioned it before in his healing camp episode.

• Like 21

26 minutes ago, isengdoang said:

could we invite him over here?? i mean, let him read all of this thousands comment... :blink:

i'm just currious is he aware about this forum. becaouse he said he read all the articles about him. bcause if he read all the deep analysis in this forum,  'll bet he really going to appreciate our love for this drama... at least give more spark in his eyes and widen his beautiful smile..:blush:

I cant imagine what will happen is someone claims to be LJK in the forum. Are we going to attack him or praise him. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 20

3 hours ago, briseis said:

Lovebirds

It’s such a pity that their mountain meal didn’t make it into the final cut, because it suddenly gives this brief, adorable moment a new complexity and dimension. Once again, Hae Soo comes to the lonely wolf who is hiding from the world, hurt by his own family; once again she doesn’t leave him alone even when he is telling her to go back; once again she brings him sustanance; once again they eat together. However, this is where the similarities end, the rest tells about the long journey they have behind them and even though they might have been physically separated their hearts has walked it together. 

There is no awkwardness or shyness this time, they are completely natural, as if this was the most normal thing, as if they weren’t star-crossed. This time, HS doesn’t barely hand So the food, but FEEDS HIM HERSELF when she notices he has difficulty to use the chopsticks with his left hand (since his right hand is injured). You have to wonder whether Wang So isn’t simply pretending (and he is TOTALLY pretending because he CAN FIGHT WITH BOTH HANDS) BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY WANTS SOO TO FEED HIM since the scene obviously continues with him feeding Soo, as well (a part which was deleted once again). 

The whole scene gives such a feeling of perfect marital bliss that you almost expect that a “JUST MARRIED” sign must be hanging somewhere on the wall. The fact that they FEED EACH OTHER IS SO APTLY SYMBOLIC AND IT UNDERSCORES THE HONEYMOON MOOD EVEN MORE because it’s a direct parallel to the previous night and the shadow play - besides the wolves, they did multiple shadows of bird mates and MOST BIRD MATES ACTUALLY FEED EACH OTHER WHEN THEY AREBREEDING(hint: a baby) MATING.

I think we should invite him (LJK) in this forum :wub:

so he will know how awesome his fans are... doing analysis, fan art, fan fic, video, etc

how emotional we are waiting for episode air, BTS

some of us might curious about korean history (that's me) and read article related with goryeo dynasty

• Like 19

On 3/10/2016 at 9:44 AM, Nymeria289 said:

*I don't know how quoted a person ...I'm sorry

Well , I feel so sad for the last interview of LJK, He is a great actor and Scarlet heart ryeo is an amazing and captivating drama .All they worked hard ,I feel really vad for all. 

Ratings is in Korea are so unfair , this drama is so underrated 

Tbh I don't think that ratings will increse the next week , even this week SHR was almost last (so unfair) , the second highest rating was for other drama 

Sometimes I wanna go to Naver and show my support to this drama in the articles but I can't understand korean and one comment is irrelevant 

Fighting LJK and SHR

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I cant imagine what will happen is someone claims to be LJK in the forum. Are we going to attack him or praise him. :sweatingbullets:

I would definitely have a bout of epileptic shock n passed out! :dizzy:. After that, regains my consciousness and composure, then drool over his typed words. How i wish...lol...

• Like 12

1 minute ago, RoxanaR said:

I can  feel you :angry:

but honestly , there not always a (or many) moments when we wanna shake the female lead? . HS really stressed me sometimes, but I think we should wait a bit, she just broke up (she has been left) and the heart doesn't change from one moment to another.
I'll wait for the next episodes and if HS doesn't change the will hang her withbmybown hands

I always like her...all her behaviours are for reasons..i have no complaint...this is my first IU drama that i watch and i really like her as HS...HS is flawed..because she is human..i can relate her struggle..if i were in her shoes, being transported back in a strange land on strange time, i think i will go bonker. She's strong, and she tries hard to adapt. I respect her for that. 

• Like 20

Woke up and the first thing I got was that kind of article... seriously ruin my mood for the rest of the day... I think WS is the best character LJG has been so far, and seriously it's not about his acting at all. His acting is 100% PERFECT, and some other casts' acting might be lacking in the beginning but they've done better in the recent episodes!! The problem is on the editing, hands up. It's like cooking, you can have the best materials and recipe but if the chef messes up then the dishes will come up messed up as well. LJG is the best material caught up in a bad chef's hand. and I can't stand him taking all the blame just because he is the lead role. Like seriously LJG, it's not about you, it's never about your acting, stop taking the responsibility!!! :tears:

MLSHR fans in Soompi, can we do something to show SBS and the casts, particularly LJG about MLSHR effect internationally? Does someone have a connection with Korean fans so we can give our support and make sure that it reaches them? I don't want LJG remembers MLSHR and WS as his failure. Regarding the fans video support, anyone here can give more details how to participate? Thank you so much.

• Like 18

38 minutes ago, makdara said:

Its broke  my heart too. ...i realised saeguk drama with heavy weight like this will get low rate ..even though its good..

Maybe korean don't like heavy drama...maybe

I think Korean prefer literal and somehow banal drama. Something easy and do not require any further interpretation. This doesn't only happen in Korea, but worldwide. However, some works managed to be a not-just-literal and banal.

MLSHR is like a literature work. Meanwhile, today's public doesn't want to bother to find what's not been said by the dialog, by the words. It is a tendency of today's media industry. Lost the depth of a work, whether it is music, film or anything.

This industry moves so fast, it doesn't leave too much space for indepth work such as MLSHR.

I guess i am lecturing. Sorry guys.

• Like 15

7 hours ago, ladymochi said:

Hi Shiraru, I watch sbs version Wang Yo has one son from his Hubaekje concubine, so like you said before Queen Yoo want to keep the power within the clan, so she urgently wants Jung to replace Yo. She never wants grandson from mixed blood become king.

This is my first time join & posting and i wanted to say Hello All, Moon Lovers family ~❤
I've lurk in forum since Scarlet Heart Ryeo on air.

❤ 이준기 LJG Vote ❤

Ooooh yes, now I remember that, thank you for reminding me. :)Now this makes me wonder if the supposedly Queen is the one that is the former Hubaekje concubine, or if the Hubaekje woman is still a concubine status when Yo became king. If it's the latter, maybe this is one of the creative licenses that the writers take :D 

And welcome to the thread~! I hope you will have a great time posting and discussing the show with us~ :lol:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, isengdoang said:

regarding LJG's concern about ML's rating in korea..

could we (international viewers) do something? is he unaware the masive hallyu effect of ML to us???

could we support him and ML in a petition or voting or something??

Yeah, we should do something. Oh I feel so sad right now :tears:.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, isengdoang said:

could we invite him over here?? i mean, let him read all of this thousands comment... :blink:

i'm just currious is he aware about this forum. becaouse he said he read all the articles about him. bcause if he read all the deep analysis in this forum,  'll bet he really going to appreciate our love for this drama... at least give more spark in his eyes and widen his beautiful smile..:blush:

i already did through his instagram's private message :sweatingbullets: hope he read it and lurk here:wub:

i feel so sad reading what he said on that article. actually he already know about how international fans love mlshr especially when youku viewer reached 1 billion, he posted a special thanks to youku's viewer. but  we can't blame him for his dissappointment about the ratings. one term of the successfull of the drama in sk is the rating. and we know that actor's hard work acknowledge by the awards given to them and if they want to be nominated, the drama should achieved good ratings. yes the system is sucks. what to do. 

i don' t know about korean interrest. i watched a korean drama which have low ratings in korea but youku viewer reached 3,5 billion. and the ost in top ranks in itunes and wellknown all over the world. how come? 

i think with all this hallyu wave,  korean filming industry must change their regulation. ratings no longer become the only important thing for the actors to get acknowledge and awards. i believe those actors can work harder with full of happy atmosphere if they don't have to care about the ratings anymore. 

but i agree if we can send something to him about how international fans all over the worls love mlshr so much. hope that can ease his dissappointment.. 

• Like 17

24 minutes ago, RoxanaR said:

*I don't know how quoted a person ...I'm sorry

Well , I feel so sad for the last interview of LJK, He is a great actor and Scarlet heart ryeo is an amazing and captivating drama .All they worked hard ,I feel really vad for all. 

Ratings is in Korea are so unfair , this drama is so underrated 

Tbh I don't think that ratings will increse the next week , even this week SHR was almost last (so unfair) , the second highest rating was for other drama 

Sometimes I wanna go to Naver and show my support to this drama in the articles but I can't understand korean and one comment is irrelevant 

Fighting LJK and SHR

Its alright, you can go down on the message panel below and click and remove it. :)

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, tinniet said:

Woke up and the first thing I got was that kind of article... seriously ruin my mood for the rest of the day... I think WS is the best character LJG has been so far, and seriously it's not about his acting at all. His acting is 100% PERFECT, and some other casts' acting might be lacking in the beginning but they've done better in the recent episodes!! The problem is on the editing, hands up. It's like cooking, you can have the best materials and recipe but if the chef messes up then the dishes will come up messed up as well. LJG is the best material caught up in a bad chef's hand. and I can't stand him taking all the blame just because he is the lead role. Like seriously LJG, it's not about you, it's never about your acting, stop taking the responsibility!!! :tears:

MLSHR fans in Soompi, can we do something to show SBS and the casts, particularly LJG about MLSHR effect internationally? Does someone have a connection with Korean fans so we can give our support and make sure that it reaches them? I don't want LJG remembers MLSHR and WS as his failure. Regarding the fans video support, anyone here can give more details how to participate? Thank you so much.

Oh please don't say that. It broke my heart even more :bawling:

• Like 11

52 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

I don't think there will be a special episode after episode 20. Think of SBS as Lady Kang of Shinju, the director and writer as evil queen Yu, and MLSHR as Wang So. It may all change if the ratings went over 20% next week (successfully calling rain after a dramatic unmasking), but for now MLSHR is just an ugly duckling. 

With regards to sending a special message to the cast and crew, I'd say post on the SBS official website (you can register as a foreigner) or MLSHR DC. At least LJG does lurk on his own DC Gallery quite often and he seems to lurk on the MLSHR one, too (he posted his picture from the scene we just saw on ep 16 on IG during one of the gloomiest moments of the MLSHR Gallery with constant attacks of antis while some were also speculating about when So-Soo would consummate their love). Also, a recent IG post by Yoon Sun Woo (who plays the 9th prince) included a hashtag that is one of his character's nicknames used on the DC forum, suggesting that he's aware of its existence. For now, DC is blocking foreign IPs on the desktop site, but the mobile version is accessible internationally. 

MLSHR DC Gallery: http://m.dcinside.com/list.php?id=bobobo

LJG's DC Gallery: http://m.dcinside.com/list.php?id=leejungi

:anguished: Can you give us the basics on how to use this site? *nosebleeds* 

• Like 10