[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

They will air 2 episodes back to back just like onetv asia. Omgg 3 episodes for the first week!

Finally they notice all of the mention we send from Twitter and fb. I am not complaining the fans from South East Asia can watch one episode ahead from Korea but I worried if too much spoiler around will affect Korea ratings. But thanks God that won't happen cause SBS made up their mind. XD actually I'm one of onetv asia subscribers but not so happy if they are ahead by one ep. Now I can breath. And don't need to send complaints to SBS anymore, will just focus on supporting Bobogyungsim!!!

@meahri_1 hello, I am back to this thread, and will try to be more active XD

Everyone I am sorry if I don't reply to your previous mention. I have been on hiatus for a while.

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

The scriptreading finally released!!! Waiting for english sub. ^_^

@jongski  @fleurofjasmine Link to video of the scriptreading above. The bromance of Jisoo with Nam Joo Hyuk was at first sight. :lol:

Fleurjasmine currently spazzing jisoo my ear candy on twittter. But I guess she saw the tweet and will watch this video XD

Jisoo and Nam Joo Hyuk is real. I hope to see their bromance in a full bloom :D 

From @fleurofjasmine XD

GM_20160819_200240.gif

Cr video in pic.

How hesoo look up at wangso, her neck will hurt XD

• Like 11

6 hours ago, peny said:

They will air 2 episodes back to back just like onetv asia. Omgg 3 episodes for the first week!

Finally they notice all of the mention we send from Twitter and fb. I am not complaining the fans from South East Asia can watch one episode ahead from Korea but I worried if too much spoiler around will affect Korea ratings. But thanks God that won't happen cause SBS made up their mind. XD actually I'm one of onetv asia subscribers but not so happy if they are ahead by one ep. Now I can breath. And don't need to send complaints to SBS anymore, will just focus on supporting Bobogyungsim!!!

@meahri_1 hello, I am back to this thread, and will try to be more active XD

Everyone I am sorry if I don't reply to your previous mention. I have been on hiatus for a while.

not 3 episodes .. only 2 episodes for first week

monday: episode 1 & 2

tuesday: repeat episode 1 & 2

last episode 1th November 2016

Sorry ... My  mistake. It's will air 3 episode. Extra 1 episode for 1st week

• Like 8

@Niki Azia

i don't think so.. maybe i'm mistaken but here are some translation of the news..

these are strategic move from SBS.. Doctors will end with  high rating so if they can make people hook with MLSHR the next week its safe to say they will win.. but we will see i just hope the story to be good tbh...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

i don't think so.. maybe i'm mistaken but here are some translation of the news..

these are strategic move from SBS.. Doctors will end with  high rating so if they can make people hook with MLSHR the next week its safe to say they will win.. but we will see i just hope the story to be good tbh...

I agree with you. In Koreastardaily's website it was mentioned too. Although It still seems a little unlikely to me because i've never seen something like this before, maybe for last episodes of a drama but never for first episodes. Anyway I really hope this happen

The more videos i see, the more i like Hae Soo's character. Hae Soo is totally different with what i expected. I didn't expect her to be this harsh and hit and insult princes:D. I really like this type of girls in kdramas, like lead characters of reply series. From the horse scene, I think Wang So really enjoys teasing Hae Soo.Can't can't can't wait to see these scenes.

@minmar @meahri_1 @cedarwood thank you for your answers.

I think i used the wrong word. By plot i meant conspiracy. Sorry for my poor english

One thing more, i hope this tread reach over 1000 pages during the drama.

• Like 9

Hello, first time to write here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BOwX85mkLjQWlIN0IyMGJjaFE/view?usp=sharing

This is english subbed making. Enjoy.

Here is the news about first 3 episodes in first week.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/19/scarlet-heart-goryeo-premiere-back-back-episodes-day/

If i remember well That Winter the wind blows had 2 ep in premiere day. And i think the director of TWTWB is the same like our drama' director, right? So maybe this is his strategy, i don't know.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

@Niki Azia

U're correct.

3 episode not 2

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, park rin said:

Hello, first time to write here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BOwX85mkLjQWlIN0IyMGJjaFE/view?usp=sharing

This is english subbed making. Enjoy.

Here is the news about first 3 episodes in first week.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/19/scarlet-heart-goryeo-premiere-back-back-episodes-day/

If i remember well That Winter the wind blows had 2 ep in premiere day. And i think the director of TWTWB is the same like our drama' director, right? So maybe this is his strategy, i don't know.

@park rin BLESS YOU, BLESS YOUR COWS!!! 

Finally a subbed version!!! *dances* I am so excited, looking forward to see how the relationship between 4th and Haesoo unfolds :):):)

• Like 8