[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

18 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I've noticed Ji Soo in Doctors lately and goooosh - small role but he did such a wonderful job there! Boy is natural in front of the camera so I trust his career will speed up after ML. 

@cedarwood Yeah! Oh my my maknae love! Waiting for a lead role for him because.. I believe he's better than and more brilliant than :vicx::D 

Thanks chingus for all the updates.. so much eye candy!

Ha ha.. JG looks so much like Oppa beside IU.I loves! :D

EDIT TO ADD...  I wanna see JG in a modern drama where he's not wearing costume :D

• Like 6

I'm new here to post..but i've been following this thread since early this year. So much has happened and been posted since i was on here last..thank you dedicated fans i am not worthy!

i almost cried when i heard they were going to remake Scarlet Heart...thank you producers and who ever else made it possible. i'm a super fan of the original Chinese version and have become dedicated fans of Liu Shi Shi and her hubby Nicky 

Lee Jun Ki and IU..yes and yes. I've been a fan of IU since Dream High..she was super amazing in Pretty Man even though i didnt finish it (I blame the male lead, i was so sick of seeing him in the pretty boy roles :crazy: && i had second lead syndrome) And i noticed her acting improved when i watched Producers...she was a the underdog in so many ways that i could help but admire her tenacity and her adorable one-sided love. So when i found out she had the role i was proud. But i kep seeing hateful comments about her because she wasn't "worthy" of the role :o. Boo to all of them!!

Lee Jun Ki is a favorite of my sisters, i do adore him but she took the role of knowing his every move so i put him on a back burner (I'm still a fan in many ways) but i do love him more in historically depicted dramas so ive moved him to a front burner since the announcement of him as the 4th prince :tears:. Team 4th Prince forever :heart:

Ill be here regularly now that a real countdown has begun :glasses:...YAY 32 days and counting....

• Like 11

taeyeon-IU-800x450.jpg

The queen of OSTs is back!

A source from the broadcasting industry recently revealed that Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon is taking time out from her busy solo/unit/group schedules to record a song for the upcoming drama “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo.”

The source added, “Many other star singers will be participating in the OST along with Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon has received a lot of love for her previous OSTs such as “I Love You,” “Missing You Like Crazy,” “Closer,” and “If.” Her emotional vocals are expected to add drama to the new show’s storyline.

Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” stars IU and a whole host of attractive male co-stars and is scheduled to air its first episode on August 29.

Who else do you want to see record an OST for the drama?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/27/taeyeon-record-ost-ius-upcoming-drama-scarlet-heart-goryeo/

Taeyeon's voice is really beautiful, will suit the sad tone of the drama.. I wish IU, Baek Ji Young, or Sung Si Kyung can participate too lol

• Like 9

You know how you try to go into something with no expectations. Just so you're not disappointed? I did that for Twilight and I enjoyed it more. I didn't do that with the remake of In Time With You, 7000 days blah bla.. So I got super disappointed with the portrayal of that drama. 

But....I have high expectations for this drama.. I know, I know I shouldn't cause I've watched a few k remakes that have botched the original story I fell in love with. But I can help it..comedy, angst, and a passionate romance. I think if those few things are satisfied I'll be okay...right? ^_^ Anyone else having the same thoughts?? 

• Like 8

Welcome ALL. @funnyhunny07 . . We just keep learning that the producers are doing more and more for this Drama.

Sounds like they are sparing no expense for the OST either. 

Every day it's something else. :crazy:

OMG the pressure.  My hands are starting to shake. .:w00t:

PRESENT.png.1f7b1f47455fd60c92abb2b07572a6a1.png

• Like 9

Taeyeon to reportedly participate in main OST for Baekhyun's upcoming drama 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo'

Spoiler

Taeyeon_1469670096_af_org.jpg

According to reports, Girls' Generation's Taeyeon will be participating in the main OST for upcoming SBS drama, 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo'!

The upcoming fantasy historical drama, starring Lee Jun Ki and IU, also happens to two of Taeyeon's fellow SM Entertainment labelmates - fellow Girls' Generation member Seohyun and EXO's Baekhyun!

It's good to see SM Town artists supporting one another on! 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' premieres this August 29!
Awesome!
  • Like 7

@andy78Taeyeon to reportedly participate in main OST for Baekhyun's upcoming drama 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo'

And he used to date her isn't he?

Guess what, Saimdang: Her Story has released the first official poster and the drama will not be airing until October. So, I think Moon Lovers-Scarlet Heart will get it fair share of promotion domestically next month, perhaps next week.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, funnyhunny07 . said:

I have high expectations for this drama..

My expectations are high as well. But I'm comfortable with that. I know Joon Gi will not dissapoint me and I wonder if he'll be sexier than Kai in TBDAW (I always wanted him to make a challenge for himself and I believe he'll do it this time). I love saeguks. I love the storyline in this drama. There are so many good actors (Lee Joon Gi, Kang Ha Neul, Ji Soo - to name a few), there are so many things expected in this drama (not only love story but also action, maybe battle scenes, fights for the throne etc. etc. etc.) - I don't know what the makers have to do to make it uninteresting. It's impossible! :w00t:

• Like 9

Is there any preview yet? I have been looking but got nothing. LJK lo o KS sexy and dangerous at the same time. My kind of bad boy.:grin::heart:ji

so is it character going to die sadly like in the Chinese version? I don't know if I'm going to watch it if the otp dies in it bitterly .

• Like 9

@chrissyllee Unfortunately, no official teaser yet from SBS, but we all anticipate seeing something soon...perhaps next week or the week after?? Hopefully? ^_^  An official press conference should be scheduled as well. 

None of us are really sure how the storyline might change in this K-version adaptation. Time travel has been treated differently in a number of prior dramas (Faith, Rooftop Prince, Queen In-hyun's Man), but they do typically try to leave the core history the same...taking liberties instead with characters that may not be noted at all in history books perhaps due to being in a lower station or class.  

But they could take the Faith route, perhaps separating her from 4th prince (the King by then) by bringing her back to the present, and then allowing her a chance to find her way back to him.  Maybe she does travel back again, and perhaps her soul might end up in the Queen's body??? I don't think you can totally rule it out if she somehow took possession of someone else's body the first time.  In BBJX, her soul emerged in Ruoxi's body after the teenager (Ruoxi) was pushed down a flight of stairs.  I'm not sure any of us would like the idea of the 4th's wife perishing (unless she's an awful person), but it might make for an interesting and different finale. In an epic love story, one would hope that fated soulmates would recognize each other even though your physical appearance may change.

I have a feeling an ending like this would never be considered, but have no doubt Haesoo and 4th will definitely end up together. :wub:

• Like 7

@meahri66 I have a feeling an ending like this would never be considered, but have no doubt Haesoo and 4th will definitely end up together. :wub:

I am a sucker for sad ending. I think tragic ending normally has far lasting impact on viewers. Having said that, I don't mind happy ending too so long as they don't turn into some kind of ridiculousness just to give the OTP a happy ending. What most important to me is that the ending is worthwhile, tugs at the heartstring and cast a long lasting impact on us. I have faith ML-SH will give us this. August is just 2 days away :D

• Like 8

@sukbin  I would have to agree. I actually liked BBJX's ending as it really highlighted 4's love for Ruoxi. And though their end in their early history together was extremely sad, we were rewarded with them meeting again in the present day, where she originally began her journey.

For our chingus here who are Lee Joon-gi fans, one of the things I have always liked about the past few characters he's played is how hard he works to save or protect the woman that he loves. For this reason, I actually thought Joon-gi was the perfect choice for 4 because regardless of whatever befalls the both of them in the Goreyo period, he will get his girl in the end. I have no idea how it's going to happen, but it will. Just like @minmar has absolute faith that MLSHR will be a success, I have faith that 4 and Haesoo will have their happy ending. :heart:

• Like 7

I'd love to see happy ending but there are hard things they'll have to come through (first of them would be different thinking about life and relationship). Nevertheless just like @minmar I believe the drama will be a success, with or without happy ending (Joon Gi done a drama without happy ending before *sigh* ).

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

In China? And what about Korea? :huh:

ohh..so..they will promote MLSHR in China in early August..hmm..I don't know if this is part of China promotions..but Jisoo is going to Hongkong on 7th August for fansigning..just fyi..

I hope SBS will start to promote next week (1st week of Agt). If I see SBS pattern to promote their dramas, they will release still pics, 1st teaser, video BTS script reading and poster photoshoot and more more still and BTS pics especially from SBS PD Note section..and then presscon few days before airing date..

• Like 8

And I thought Lee Joon Gi was talking about China promotion in early August for his upcoming Chinese Movie "Never Said Goodbye". I don't think he means the promotion for Scarlet Heart:Ryeo. Am I mistaken?

• Like 5