[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

20 minutes ago, jongski said:

Waaah  LOLI wanna see maknae love! 14th prince! Ji Soo!

And Joon Gi why cover that beautiful face! Ha. Bur hey I'm team 8th prince!

i learn my lesson about being in second lead syndrome and it never end well no matter what.. LOL

• Like 5

13 hours ago, peny said:

SHR 3rd prince is 4th brother from the same mother. Meanwhile in BBJX, it is 14th prince.

There are pages that said that Jisso is later known as Vice King Moonwon, but I have searched by the prince name and found nothing about this. If that is true, then 14th is also a full brother. Yes, 3rd and 4th are full brothers from Queen Sinmyeongsunseong (GOD what a long name!). I have put some words in red for it to be more understandable. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taejo_of_Goryeo

MOTHER: Queen Sinmyeongsunseong (신명순성왕후) [3]

• Crown Prince Tae (태자 태)
  • Jeongjong, 3rd Monarch of Goryeo (정종) 3RD PRINCE Wang Yo 
  • Gwangjong of Goryeo (광종) 4TH PRINCE Wang So
  • Vice King Moonwon (문원대왕) 
  • Jeungtong Gooksa (증통국사)
  • Princess Naklang (낙랑공주)
  • Princess Heungbang (흥방공주)

MOTHER: Queen Janghwa (장화왕후)

FULL LIST OF KING TAEJO FAMILY:

Spoiler

During the early Goryeo dynasty, the title of crown prince (hanja: 太子 ) was only a peerage title for sons of the king; a separate title existed for the heir apparent(hanja: 正尹 ).

• Ancestors
    • King Kukjo - Queen Junghwa
  • Consorts and issue:
    • Queen Sinhye (신혜왕후)
    • Queen Janghwa (장화왕후)
    • Queen Sinmyeongsunseong (신명순성왕후) [3]
    • Queen Sinjeong (신정왕후)
      • King Daejong (대종), Father of King Seongjong
      • Queen Daemok (대목왕후), Only daughter of Queen Sinjeong.
    • Queen Sinseong (신성왕후)
      • King Ahnjong (안종), Father of King Hyeonjong
    • Queen Jeongdeok (정덕왕후)
      • Prince Wangwyu (왕위군), 1st Son of Queen Jeongdeok.
      • Prince In-ae (인애군), 2nd Son of Queen Jeongdeok.
      • Crown Prince Wonjang (원장태자), 3rd Son of Queen Jeongdeok.
      • Prince Joh-yi (조이군)
      • Queen Munhye (문혜왕후), 1st daughter of Queen Jeongdeok.
      • Queen Seon-ui (선의왕후), 2nd daughter of Queen Jeongdeok.
      • Unknown Princess
    • Grand Lady Heonmohk (헌목대부인)
      • Crown Prince Soomyong (수명태자)
    • Lady Jeongmohk (정목부인)
      • Queen Dowager Soonahn (순안왕대비)
    • Lady Dongyangwon (동양원부인)
      • Crown Prince Hyomohk (효목태자)
      • Crown Prince Hyoeun (효은태자)
    • Lady Sookmohk (숙목부인)
      • Crown Prince Wonnyung (원녕태자)
    • Lady Cheonanbuwon (천안부원부인)
      • Crown Prince Hyosung (효성태자)
      • Crown Prince Hyoji (효지태자)
    • Lady Heungbokwon (흥복원부인)
      • Crown Prince Jihk (태자 직)
      • Unknown Princess
    • Lady Hudaelyangwon (후대량원부인)
    • Lady Daemyongjoowon (대명주원부인)
    • Lady Gwangjoowon (광주원부인)
    • Lady Sogwangjoowon (소광주원부인)
    • Lady Dongsanwon (동산원부인)
    • Lady Yehwa (예화부인)
    • Lady Daeseowon (대서원부인)
    • Lady Soseowon (소서원부인)
    • Lady Seojeonwon (서전원부인)
    • Lady Sinjoowon (신주원부인)
    • Lady Wolhuawon (월화원부인)
    • Lady Sohwangjoowon (소황주원부인)
      • Prince Gwangjoowon (광주원군)
    • Lady Seongmoo (성무부인)
      • Crown Prince Hyoje (효제태자)
      • Crown Prince Hyomyong (효명태자)
      • Prince Beopdeung (법등군)
      • Prince Jali (자리군)
      • Unknown Princess
    • Lady Euiseongbuon (의성부원부인)
      • Great Prince Euiseongbuwon (의성부원대군)
    • Lady Wolkyongwon (월경원부인)
    • Lady Monglyangwon (몽량원부인)
    • Lady Haelyangwon (해량원부인)

• Like 8

Wangso's wife! So Pretty! :) 

EDIT:  This is only a like of a photo but based on past instagram interactions, I think IU and her has become good friends while filming. Too bad a total different story would be on the drama. :D 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:
Wangso's wife! So Pretty! :) 

Indeed! Just saw it this morning and she looks so pwettyyy~... Can't wait another 3 sisters release. They said yesterday its today right.

Ah~ can't wait for Seohyun too. See looks more and more gorgeous these days T_T

• Like 6

so both of 4th and 8th prince already have wife too in SHR.. that one of biggest challenge that RX and i think Haesoo to overcame is to sharing the man that she love.. at that time mostly marriage is not about love or anything is more to combine or gain power through it..  the first time i see BBJX i kinda turn off by the fact that the character already have wife but still want to chase RX but then i understand how the situation work as RX is love and their wife is responsibility..

• Like 6

it seem a lot of people shipping Haesoo and 8th prince.. maybe i already watch BBJX i kinda immune with 8th sweetness.. lol he just really kind and considerable toward other.. even to his 1st wife that he don't love but eventually cherish for her stand toward him.. 8th prince character is just a typical 2nd lead character but in this drama female lead actually fall for him first so yeah its going to be hard for the writer to change the course of romantic relationship toward 4th prince..

that tbh the only thing that i worried that the writer will do in here.. in BBJX 4th is always there for RX no matter what even when she don't have romantic feeling toward him at the beginning so when she broke up its understandable why she fall to 4th the last time.. so i hope its not just a suddenly changing toward 4th but have a subtle but strong reason why..

• Like 9

On 6/21/2016 at 10:35 PM, Gabi Bros said:

Lee Joong Gi with Wang So look. He looks really good!

So, the character will not use the mask anymore (Right?) Well, I think that since a while ago. 

Yes, just looking at that upload. But he's kinda thin? No need for the masked. Why cover that good looking face.

Oh but I like 8th prince! I have the second lead syndrome. And love 14th prince. :D

• Like 5

Hi peeps!

Created an account here just to figure out what is Seohyun's role in this drama? I was reading the synopsis and people are saying that she will most likely be Luwu in the original Chinese drama. Is this true?

• Like 6

4 hours ago, mssone1993 said:

Hi peeps!

Created an account here just to figure out what is Seohyun's role in this drama? I was reading the synopsis and people are saying that she will most likely be Luwu in the original Chinese drama. Is this true?

releases says her role is that of " a last princess of baekje and hides her identity, and eventually became a gisaeng"...

here's link http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/01/bu-bu-jing-xin-remake-scarlet-heart-goryeo-adds-princesses-confirms-cast/

this role best described that of Luwu in the c version. and she will have a child with 13th prince :)

played here by NJoohyuk, who incidentally have graces the latest spread for In/style where he

talks about role in scarlet heart and his next project including appearance in tvN variety - 3 meals a day ...

Screen Shot 2016-06-22 at 3.15.40 PM

http://www.kookje.co.kr/news2011/asp/newsbody.asp?code=0500&key=20160621.99002003148

• Like 7

4 hours ago, mssone1993 said:

Hi peeps!

@mssone1993  Welcome to Soompi Glad you'll be joining us looking forward to your comments

• Like 6

6 hours ago, mssone1993 said:

Hi peeps!

Welcome! :) While the description fits better as Luwu, I think she will be a mix between Luwu and Min Min but more to Luwu's side.

Both girls fell in love with 13th, but Min Min had only a crush while Luwu truly loved him and eventually became his true love.

Min Min: loud, stubborn. Luwu: Lady-like, quiet. Both became close friends with Ruoxi (Hae Soo in Scarlet Heart). 

The reason I think Seohyun's role will be probably like Min Min also is because of the photos of her riding a horse. Min Min was really good at riding, while Luwu never rode a horse. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, mssone1993 said:

Hi peeps!

Welcome! :lol: Glad to meet ya. The characters in the Kdrama aren't exactly like the C version. . It isn't an exact remake of the original since it is adapted to Korean history so nobody is exactly sure about how it will come out in the end which makes it even more exciting! 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Eichhoernchen said:

Checked in, will watch this drama for sure! I am not into saeguk but I watched SFD for Byun Yo Han and Yoo Ah In, so I will watched this too for IU and Jisoo. See you around :)

Welcome!!! :) 

• Like 7