[Drama 2016] Memory 기억

larus

Episode 13 was another emotional roller coaster but here's happy Park Tae Suk with the cute puppy!

ChH3F8jUkAAtmpK.jpg

-----------------------

The song that appear on Dong Woo scene is the OST that @0ly40 Posted! Thank you so much because I was also looking for this song.

Gentle light. Pouring rain. 
And I feel so hollow.
Can't sleep on this. 
Oh I said all, oh we said all the love
I won't say good bye

Hello my fairytale
how my story stays
in your face and theirs
Artifacts slip away
In the flickers of faded days

Here I sit
I’m in my house
And a warming glow

The future traced
In unpicked lace
You’re still with me

So let me hear 
you say hello again
Hold me here for now
And let me hear you laugh

The longest laugh since 
we first began to know

Then you hold my hand
and feel my pulse

Because you see the love
Around these bones
I’m home now

Gentle light. Pouring rain. 
And I feel so hollow. 
I won't say good bye.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

‪#‎Junho‬ in behind the scenes of <Memory>

ChC1ZHYUkAAiprS.jpgChC1ZTSU8AE-_Qr.jpg

Spoiler

ChC1Yq4UUAEb6w2.jpgChC1ZTbU0AAouT2.jpg

JYP Actors

-----
[Pics] tvN "Memory" (Junho)

ChCnQ82WMAA90UO.jpgChCnRUcWgAErY1U.jpg
tvnmemory

-----
[Memory] A positive displacement body lines, my best
9 kinds of dresses made of the coup Look! #Disinterestedfullness #StuffedSuit

ChBi3f5UcAEwkFQ.jpg
tvN DRAMA

Truly  enjoying tis drama. Forgive me but tis beats Remember hands down. LSM is simply amazing n every emotions tugs at the heartstrings. The cast is amazing too.

On a side note TVN has gotten me hooked since Twenty Again.

On 4/29/2016 at 11:49 PM, jongski said:

Lets dry our tears together. What's so good about this drama is  no overacting..just a high quality drama with veteran actors that actually knows what good acting is all about.. even from the young actors. Cast just so terrific!

Waiting for later..... pain and sorrow and the wonderful drama that is Memory!

Yes, I agree... and will add also how good all the cast is. The young cast too.  I could have never imagined before Lee Ki-Woo as such a psychotic character; And I am loving both Yoon So-Hee and Lee Joon-Ho, and the chemistry they create together; Add Yu Hoe Hyun with his heart-wrenching performance as the guilt-ridden young man,   as well as the kids (esp.as we discussed earlier - Nam Da-Reum)

Thank you so much @paradicez for the lovely stills with LSM and the puppy, as well as that beautiful song and the translation. Truly beautiful and touching.

Thank you @badsmuler and @adikkeluangman for your faithful postings, of ratings, stills and updates.
Frankly, I do not understand why ratings came down?!  confused.gif

Another weekend with tremendous episodes. 

Lee Chan-Moo and his mother, Hwang Tae-Sun - thought they were saving their son (grandson) from harsh punishment by the law, but I think that in retrospect they have inflicted on him a greater punishment of self-torment and regret.  This young actor's tears and remorse cannot help but touch me.

I love how Jung Jinn and Bong Sun-Hwa work together to support Park Tae-Sook. They make a wonderful team together. And this weekend we had a kiss.  Smiley

It is funny how the 3rd wheel fellow (Kim Je-Hoon) -  is disillusioned that Bong Sun-Hwa is his girl. I was chuckling when he made this declaration.

The pain of PTS' ex-wife (Na Eun-Sun) when she realizes what is going on with him, and remembers all those past instances with him that did not make sense and made her angry.... Even in this weekend episodes he made a mistake when he spoke with her on the phone and said he'll see her later at home. She caught that, but now she knows why. What shocked me is the fact that until now she never understood how painful it was for PTS to have lost their son; How could she have imagined that she was the only one suffering with that loss!  Seo Young-Joo understand her husband better. Even when he was not demonstrative with his love, she knew how much he loved her and the kids.

And now the USB tape went into the wrong hands of crazy Shin Young-Jin. I am almost scared to find out what he will do next, with this information.

Lee Chan-Moo told his son that he had ordered the killing of his young friend. I wonder if it is foreshadowing that he will take the blame for it, instead of allowing his mother to be punished. This man loves his family in all the wrong ways, both his son and his mother.

Guest adikkeluangman

What Jungjin doing there??!!

ChMQrm2U0AAte5K.jpgChMQrm4U8AAJ8CC.jpg
tvN DRAMA

-----
[Official Cuts][1/2] 160429 tvN "Memory" Ep.13

Spoiler

-----
[Official Cuts][2/2] 160429 tvN "Memory" Ep.13

On 29.4.2016 at 1:19 AM, sophie2you said:

which one? 

I usually parse in the lyrics to the OST for viki. I can try to help you.  

Ep 13 is halfway translation edited. 

Hi thanks a lot. I finally found the song. it was the new OST.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Official Vid] 160430 tvN "Memory" Ep. 13 BTS

This is so cute, BTS with puppy. Junho running scene.

-----
[Official Cuts][1/2] 160430 tvN "Memory" Ep.14

Spoiler

-----
[Official Cuts][2/2] tvN "Memory" Ep.14

Spoiler

The kiss scene between JH-SH... is like I need a moment and fan myself. Now I rank this is the second best kiss scene in drama for this year. The first place goes to Lee Seo Jin and UEE in drama Marriage Contract.

14 hours ago, badsmuler said:

@irilight...seems Koreans also like jTBC Drama " Ms Temper " which quite funny and interesting too so the viewers are devide or maybe they change the channels simultaneously... :blush::blush:

That's so strange to me, @badsmuler chingu.. Because the shows are so different. I cannot imagine clicking off Memory to watch a comedy like "Ms. Temper", or any comedy or other show,  for that matter. When I watch "Memory" I am so immersed in what is happening.

Archived