Sulli Shows Support for f(x)’s Comeback

After posting a photo and comment showing her love for IU, former f(x) member Sulli received some negative comments criticizing her for not showing support for f(x)’s comeback as well as not mentioning Krystal’s birthday which is October 24. Later, Sulli did indeed show support for the group by posting a photo and a message […]

The post Sulli Shows Support for f(x)’s Comeback appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest Tofu_Cloud

She is still cool with fx and supports there comeback but i feel she bumped heads with krystal. Wth is sulli doing with her life seriously. Is she just modeling now or what. Did she get a baby that's why she went hiatus for a year? It's not like she went back to school or anything, she just taking it easy so she can spend time with her bf

She is still cool with fx and supports there comeback but i feel she bumped heads with krystal. Wth is sulli doing with her life seriously. Is she just modeling now or what. Did she get a baby that's why she went hiatus for a year? It's not like she went back to school or anything, she just taking it easy so she can spend time with her bf

Maybe she just decide to put priority in her relationship instead of her career as a singer in F(x). Many celebs are forbidden to date, they still do and hide. I found it strange that Jessica was kicked out from Girl's Generation when she wanted to do both (clothing company and being a singer in SNSD) compared to Sulli that decided to go on a hiatus by her own willing and SM accepted it ...

Archived