Episodes:  35

Director: Zhù Dōngníng, Zhōu Hǎijūn

Broadcast Period: May 10, 2016

Cast:

Liu Shi Shi

Ryan Zheng Kai

Wang Chao

Synopsis:

Precious Youth tells of the love and friendship between academically motivated student Liu Ting and the problematic yet passionate Xiao Xiaojun from their college days in 1997 to current times.

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Trailer:

OSTs:

Jane Zhang & Reno Wang - If Only There Was No 'If'

Additional Links:

Precious Youth 那年青春我们正好 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Precious Youth 那年青春我们正好 Raw Episodes

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just started watching this. I love Liu Shi Shi but it's a bit uncomfortable to watch her play a high schooler in the first few episodes. Both she and Zheng Kai look too old to pass off as high schoolers. Hopefully it will get better when they move on to the adulthood phase of the story.

On 5/13/2016 at 9:11 PM, omiki said:

Just started watching this. I love Liu Shi Shi but it's a bit uncomfortable to watch her play a high schooler in the first few episodes. Both she and Zheng Kai look too old to pass off as high schoolers. Hopefully it will get better when they move on to the adulthood phase of the story.

I also agree with you.. I wish they had chose some child actors in the early episodes.. but I"m liking it so far! Cheesy at times but it brings me back to my good old high school days. :)

I also see the church being symbolic so maybe both main characters will finally get the happiness they deserve after so many years apart. Typical route but we'll have to see.

• 2 months later...

Archived