[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may be hilarious but reality wise, is an F or G cup on a skinny girl possible? I don't know :sweatingbullets:

One of the things I like about Megan is that she is confidently beautiful and proud of what she was born with. A lot of actresses are pressured to get enhancements to draw more attention so I believe that it takes a lot of willpower to maintain one's stand not to go under the knife. The philosophy of loving one's self and for people to accept you as you are. She had pose for FHM to show off her assets - creamy white flawless skin, long legs to die for, an exquisite face and a sweet smile that oozes with womanly charm: the epitome of beauty. But even her poses were conservative. You don't have to undress to be sexy and to catch attention. Rather, leaving something to the imagination is sexier. 

But then again, love conquers all. When you fall in love, all those ideals just crumble away. When you meet the one, there is no checking the list anymore. You just fall in love no matter what. It's a mystery. Like how we were drawn to Bromance. Setting aside perceived loopholes in the plot, suspending reason and simply riding in the roller coaster of emotions as we hang on to every episode and BTS. It's like magic as Megan said.

Again, although this maybe a bit funny, please allow me to speak my thoughts, cup size won't matter in true love. If Baron falls for Megan, cup size won't be an issue. We've seen it in the BTS, he has consistently shown his interest in her as a woman and it is not simply lust but fondness, admiration and respect.  Love goes beyond physical characteristics.

Personally, I like Megan's physical frame. Nothing is lacking. She is perfect as she is. 

7 minutes ago, junerain7 said:

This may be hilarious but reality wise, is an F or G cup on a skinny girl possible? I don't know :sweatingbullets:

One of the things I like about Megan is that she is confidently beautiful and proud of what she was born with. A lot of actresses are pressured to get enhancements to draw more attention so I believe that it takes a lot of willpower to maintain one's stand not to go under the knife. The philosophy of loving one's self and for people to accept you as you are. She had pose for FHM to show off her assets - creamy white flawless skin, long legs to die for, an exquisite face and a sweet smile that oozes with womanly charm: the epitome of beauty. But even her poses were conservative. You don't have to undress to be sexy and to catch attention. Rather, leaving something to the imagination is sexier. 

But then again, love conquers all. When you fall in love, all those ideals just crumble away. When you meet the one, there is no checking the list anymore. You just fall in love no matter what. It's a mystery. Like how we were drawn to Bromance. Setting aside pereceived loopholes in the plot, suspending reason and simply riding in the roller coaster of emotions as we hang on to every episode and BTS. It's like magic as Megan said.

Again, although this maybe a bit funny, please allow me to speak my thoughts, cup size won't matter in true love. If Baron falls for Megan, cup size won't be an issue. We've seen it in the BTS, he has consistently shown his interest in her as a woman and it is not simply lust but fondness, admiration and respect.  Love goes beyond physical characteristics.

Personally, I like Megan's physical frame. Nothing is lacking. She is perfect as she is. 

hit 1000x like! i coudnt agree with you more..!

Hello! I'm back again. I've been super busy lately...and will be pretty busy this month, but will definitely still try to update as much as possible...

By the way, fan meet ticket sales are crazy!!! T^T Did I mention that I tried to get someone to buy me a ticket? (I can picture your reactions: WHAT?!?! ARE YOU GOING TO THIS FAN MEET?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY OR RICH?! ...Well, I'm definitely not rich, so I'm just crazy) Well. I was thinking of buying a ticket in case I wanted to and could go (and if I couldn't make it, I'd just sell it off). Buuuuttt... of course it was too hard. The person buying for me is still working out if they can get one because they might have another source...but it might not be the case in the end and I might just get a refund. If not, I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers can hope that they do another event either in another city of Taiwan, HK or Singapore....but if not...I'll just to have remember I have seen them before together live, even if it was just for 15-20 minutes (And Baron, for about 2 hours at his in-store event) and I'm getting pretty obsessive to want to see them again...But it's only because I can still do it, ok?!?! :(. But the tickets selling out in 45 seconds makes me somewhat hopeful that they'll try their best to continue this tour...At least I hope so...

But in the mean time...If you haven't read the completed translations...I have:

Show Biz Episode 18 (Hotel Hallway Scene) -This translation is rather screenshot heavy...but on the upside this means lots of pictures :)

Teasers

image.png

106.png

131.png

34 minutes ago, junerain7 said:

But then again, love conquers all. When you fall in love, all those ideals just crumble away. When you meet the one, there is no checking the list anymore. You just fall in love no matter what. It's a mystery. Like how we were drawn to Bromance. Setting aside pereceived loopholes in the plot, suspending reason and simply riding in the roller coaster of emotions as we hang on to every episode and BTS. It's like magic as Megan said.

Right!!! but if he really is  looking or likes women with big papaya boobs then its all fake ones he can have...only a few Asian woman who has a natural given gift boobs...the rest are under the knife as they call it...

@junerain7 200% agreed on your statement!  Everyone has a past and their requirements at certain age.  There is never any personal confirmation from Baron that she likes Big Boobs, only media speculation because of his exes.  At the 2015 interview, he said he likes someone with talent and outer appearance is not that important anymore ... and if he can find one who can 'control' him, he'll tie the knot.

Megan is multi-talented, she is songwriter, singer, actress, can even paints, do Leonardo da Vinci mirror writing, gorgeous, charming, handsome, sexy, cute, intelligent, witty and warm person.  Who needs big boobs when you have all these awesome personality inside you?  Megan doesn't need to compete with anyone! I'm already in love with her over the screen even without meeting her personally, so how can people not attract by her charm especially her co-actors (a good example is how Sean stole a cheek kiss on Megan when Baron is not at the set!).

2 hours ago, omn70 said:

I hv read somewhere that Baron likes girls w the f cup so can Megan compete? I wonder.... Eh how big is an f cup?

Ehrrmmm... that's not big. That's HUGE. 

LOL.

Megan is not an F for sure, but she doesn't lose on the chest department. (Sorry for those who might be offended to this kind of discussion. Just want to give my opinion.:sweatingbullets:)

Where did you read this? 

2 hours ago, scr0ll said:

I watched the special episode yesterday. Must say I'm disappointed. Was expecting more "new" stuff added to the cuts shown. But most of the scenes were exactly as from the drama. 

I must have misunderstood. I wanted a "directors cut" with some different takes on the scenes and new stuff as a mix. :huh:

Yeah, disappointing. They did show around 15min of new scenes I think, but I was hoping that they would show more, particularly scenes where it was revealed to the Du family that she is a girl, how Xiaojing got Ya Nuo's parents to the church, etc. 

I used to think that it's all bad editing/post-processing so Episode 18 turned out the way it did, but it looks like they didn't shoot any of those scenes (Big Reveal, etc) at all. 

1 hour ago, Shushu Yang said:

http://gotv.ctitv.com.tw/2015/10/92729.htm

↑this is one of Baron's ex- gf…

With G cup…

Whoa. She's a looker, and uhmm... well-stacked well-built. :sweatingbullets:

Who is she? 

If she and Baron really went out together, then I must say, Baron is pretty popular with the girls, and good at getting the pretty ones! 

Well, just by looking at how Megan is all sweet and girly around him in the BTS clips, he has succeeded in charming her heart. 

Oh, wish there's a way we could confirm they're officially a couple! :wub:

1 hour ago, junerain7 said:

But then again, love conquers all. When you fall in love, all those ideals just crumble away. When you meet the one, there is no checking the list anymore. You just fall in love no matter what. It's a mystery. Like how we were drawn to Bromance. Setting aside perceived loopholes in the plot, suspending reason and simply riding in the roller coaster of emotions as we hang on to every episode and BTS. It's like magic as Megan said.

@junerain7 You hit me right there girl!!!! big checK... I totally agree!, 1Million%... Mwaahhh!!! 

Pinay hug!!! 

:blush::blush:

1 hour ago, junerain7 said:

Perfectly said. I think there's nothing wrong with having physical preferences. Regardless of whether or not we like to admit it, everybody has physical preferences. But I can tell you personally that all the people I've fallen for look nothing like my celebrity crushes and only a handful would have fit my ideal preference type. Mainly I liked them because they had an amazing personality and we had similar interests...and the more I looked at them, the more the way they looked became my preferences and all their 'flaws' became endearing...Not knowing Baron personally, I can't speak for him. But I feel most people experience this feeling at some point in their lives...otherwise only a handful of people would be in relationships.

I'm not saying Baron and Megan are definitely in love (wouldn't that be the dream?!), but he certainly doesn't think she looses out in the looks or chest department ( when she's not dressed as a guy) Haha...have you guys read the episode 18 BTS translations? He says so jokingly there when he's checking out their wedding shot on his phone. And he's mentioned in a number of interviews that he likes the way she looks when she's dressed as a girl. 

More than that though, if he was drawn to anything, it would definitely be her personality. She's so fun and charismatic and witty...but also caring, compassionate, cute and vulnerable in her own feminine ways. She seems like she'd be a wonderful person to be around...I don't hang around her and I'm already in love...heh. 

21 minutes ago, JenL said:

Perfectly said. I think there's nothing wrong with having physical preferences. Regardless of whether or not we like to admit it, everybody has physical preferences. But I can tell you personally that all the people I've fallen for look nothing like my celebrity crushes and only a handful would have fit my ideal preference type. Mainly I liked them because they had an amazing personality and we had similar interests...and the more I looked at them, the more the way they looked became my preferences and all their 'flaws' became endearing...Not knowing Baron personally, I can't speak for him. But I feel most people experience this feeling at some point in their lives...otherwise only a handful of people would be in relationships.

I'm not saying Baron and Megan are definitely in love (wouldn't that be the dream?!), but he certainly doesn't think she looses out in the looks or chest department ( when she's not dressed as a guy) Haha...have you guys read the episode 18 BTS translations? He says so jokingly there when he's checking out their wedding shot on his phone. And he's mentioned in a number of interviews that he likes the way she looks when she's dressed as a girl. 

More than that though, if he was drawn to anything, it would definitely be her personality. She's so fun and charismatic and witty...but also caring, compassionate, cute and vulnerable in her own feminine ways. She seems like she'd be a wonderful person to be around...I don't hang around her and I'm already in love...heh. 

Hi @JenL I did not just read but rather, I "devoured" your BTS translations. Your writing is excellent and the captured moments were perfect. I enjoyed every bit of it. It's witty and funny, wow, I can't find the mot juste to describe how satisfied I am. I try every time to post a comment but I have not been successful. I'm new to this kind of thing. Bromance was the reason I first joined soompi. I'm learning along the way though. Once I hit the like button it means that I read it and sincerely liked what I read. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Please continue what you have been selflessly sharing to us. Writing alone is already exhausting and time consuming. How much more adding those screenshots. All that pro bono hard work and dedication really tugs the hearts of fellow BFFs. May the love be returned to you a million folds! :heart::heart::heart:

Wow the discussion here today. You guys crack me up! :lol:

Gosh, can't believe I'm doing this. So embarrassed. You BFFs go on and on and on about stuff so now I need to watch it or I will die!!

Where can I find "because of you" with en subs. Soft or hard sub does not matter. 

I LOVE U XIE XIE! Please PM me. :wub:

Ps did I tell you I love you? Well I do! I. Love. U. *bats eyelashes*  

Sleepless......

i miss both of them so much that I rooted around YouTube and saw this.......

Again, Megan is a goddess here...... And her bunnies are not to be sneezed at, you know?

She guest starred in this MV of one of her best friends, Cindy Yen

Megan in MV, STUNNING

Just paste baron's face over the guy, I think Baron would also be Smoking hot in that getup ;) 

1 hour ago, scr0ll said:

Wow the discussion here today. You guys crack me up! :lol:

Gosh, can't believe I'm doing this. So embarrassed. You BFFs go on and on and on about stuff so now I need to watch it or I will die!!

Where can I find "because of you" with en subs. Soft or hard sub does not matter. 

I LOVE U XIE XIE! Please PM me. :wub:

Ps did I tell you I love you? Well I do! I. Love. U. *bats eyelashes*  

I am re-watching as I download it off ocha-suki's LJ. 

My internet is being good so I got to download until Episode 14. Now I can't anymore because I have reached my limit. 

Sent you a PM with link for Because of You. :)

Comment below to show your support for where you'd like Bromance to hold a fan meet :D

Post says "Megan says "hope we can bring the Bromance fan meet tour to each place that 'needs' us." Below we're opening the comment section to say where you guys need Bromance" Show where you are and say you NEED Bromance! 

Not sure if someone posted this yet, but here's a Megan selfie I cropped, without the dude in the background as much as possible XD  orginal pic

12794698_162968117421493_198218997895698

12 hours ago, Roma Grace Nicol-Cuevas said:

It's from viki european community. Credits to them and miss anna who posted it. Here is my wall if you want to check it out.

https://m.vk.com/id350889730?m=38&from=wall-46379936_7500%3Apost-46379936_7500#wall

There's now a short fan-vid of Baron at the airport too (love the background song). And it's also posted on RM weibo.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4025001/

Ahhh Why is he sooooo handsome, even with glasses on ;P :D

Archived