Step It UP (Remake of SUSAN, EUNNIE & DIA's)

Guest BEBixAMY

Guest BEBixAMY
Musiq SoulChilds- For The Night
hello, im bored. and Susan unni was saying shes going to sing my song (one step further.) so i decided to record one of hers. i was messing around towards the end - - ;;; so i sound kind of retarded but yeah.. RRRRRRIght here the song by the original three ladies at susans soundclick leave a line

Guest raspberylotion22

amazing voice. you've always been one of my favorite singers on soompi. i just love your voice so much haha. very sexy. =)

You have such a great voice :blink: It really does go with the song. The beat reminds me of a disco thing xD

Turn you off? Why? xD The ending part's so cute.

It's one of my favorite singers on soompi. Wow, your voice really goes well with the songs that you pick out. You did a awsome job on this song. The ending little rap-ish part was pretty cool B)

" Turn me off " , I put it on repeeeeat :D Good Job :)

ack >< amyyyy my love.

i told you i really like this clip, and ur voice is maturing very nicely.

진짜 잘 들었어 ㅎㅎㅎ

the end wasnt as bad as u say it is..hehehe actually its the first time hearing you like that..

it was actually impressive? hehehehe it really was

keep it up. and congrats on ur mboat 합격 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

i know you did it without any expectations..but good luck on ur second round hun

-Ryan 오빠

Guest brianjooboi 012

holi cow------- i come bak to this thread for uuu!...aahah..jk..wow...ive always luved ur voice and its been aheck of awhile since i have even seen u or spoken to me...and i hope u still remmebr meeeeh....i think u and i sang b4?..i dun remmeber its been so long...but anyways...great song...great voice....come show these grls how u do....lol...hope to talk to u online sumtime soon~....

btw wut u say at the end of the song?...haha..cyute cyute...

good to hear from you again, as you are one of soompi's best.. very fitting, nicely done. the end part was cute lol. i heard this song more than once, so i didnt turn it off..

Archived