Over the Rainbow 오버 더 레인보우 (2002)

Starring: Lee Jeong-Jae, Eom Ji-Won, Kong Hyeong-Jin

Director: Ahn Jin-Woo

Genre: Romance, Drama

Runtime: 109mins

Production: Kang Je-Gyu Films

Distribution: A-Line

Language: Korean

A weatherman's car is hit by a fast-moving truck on a rainy evening, leaving him with partial amnesia. With the help of an old college buddy, he tries to put the pieces back together and get back to square one.

SOURCE : 오버 더 레인보우

오버 더 레인보우

오버 더 레인보우

오버 더 레인보우

오버 더 레인보우

오버 더 레인보우

오버 더 레인보우

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Just finished watching this movie... and wow. Simply WOW.

Awesome performance by both leads and for the writer/director... awesome job!

This movie has a really really good script... very romantically written. Love it <3

Lee Jung Jae is stunning as usual :wub: I'm beginning to think that LJJ is the one actor who can do ANY movie genre.

Romantic comedy, thrill, action, modern, sassy, old, sexy, hot, etc...etc.... he's THE man. lol..

And Jang Jin Young, never seen her work before, but now I'm so looking forward to see her upcoming drama "Angel".

And what I want to praise more is not so much of their acting/performance, since they both are SUPERB, but about the SCRIPT. The way they put together each scene... very,...hmm what's the perfect word to describe it... very BRILLIANT.

The whole time I was watching it, at the same time, in the back of my mind, it feels like I'm putting together a puzzle.

Piece by piece... each clue leads to a new beginning, and finally, the puzzle completes each other. Sigh~ ^^

haven't seen a k-movie like this before, and I'm totally still reminiscing every moment of it.

Totally recommended! *especially for LJJ diehards hehe! ^^*

Guest thunderbolt

Just finished watching this movie... and wow. Simply WOW.

Totally recommended! *especially for LJJ diehards hehe! ^^*

Yay, I love the movie too. Watched it a long time ago and just love the script plus the comfy relationship between LJJ and Jang Jin-young.

awww . i watch it ..so long ago~^^ i rem i love this movie lol i even went to get the ost ..~ ~ everytime he missed that chance to know is her .lol i think my heartached ..but i do know there always a rainbow at the end ^^.

MV

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/M0000635.asf

C3870-12.jpg

Guest luvmygirl

I love this movie at the first time I watched with my friend in cinema, she and I watched it twice instead of Love's Concerto, and now I have DVD, so I watched it a lot of times, I've just watched again last week and it is still wonderful, I didnt skip any scenes.....

i agree with ay_link, LJJ is so awesome, I saw him in Air City and I realized he is a good actor. Oh, I always wonder who is she? Jan Jing Young, and it is suprised we can meet her in Angel with Han Ji Suk .... hihihi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived