[Drama 2016] Jang Yeong-Sil 장영실

larus

On 3/10/2016 at 6:01 PM, badsmuler said:

I agree with you...sometimes this drama is a little bit focus on King Sejong or Agent JHJ than JYS himself... :bawling::bawling:

Hello...same with you, JYS is my 1st Saeguk Drama in 7 years after i had watched Queen Seon Deok back in 2009... :heart::heart:

Thanks for the Hello. =) Hello to you too! I was able to take the time to watch Queen Seon Deok about 2-3 years ago. That was one of the few Saeguk dramas I was able to watch all the way through.

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Adriana Miut said:

JYS, where he is?

Yes.  Jang Yeong Sil is not in that picture.  Obviously, JHJ has overshadowed him in the drama.  Many of the viewers notice his subtle but effective acting.  Honestly, I like him also.  He's a good actor and reminds me of Yeum Moon.  As the antagonist, I can't hate him.

With the exception of Michael King / Choi Kang-ta in AMG, the most elaborate and complex character was Yeum Moon / Jang. But both these characters are complex drafted by Song Il. Although in a manner totally different, they pose the same duality between good and bad. Unfortunately AMG has not received a well deserved success because it was released simultaneously with 'The King and the four gods' with BYJ. Too bad, because Song Il worked hard to Michael King / Choi Kang-ta in AMG.

4 hours ago, lilxwebster said:

Thanks for the Hello. =) Hello to you too! I was able to take the time to watch Queen Seon Deok about 2-3 years ago. That was one of the few Saeguk dramas I was able to watch all the way through.

I like all of SIK Saeguk dramas...i've tried to watched QSD till the last episode because of my love for Go hyun jung... :heart::heart:

1 hour ago, ardently said:

Yes.  Jang Yeong Sil is not in that picture.  Obviously, JHJ has overshadowed him in the drama.  Many of the viewers notice his subtle but effective acting.  Honestly, I like him also.  He's a good actor and reminds me of Yeum Moon.  As the antagonist, I can't hate him.

Besides JYS, i like King Sejong and Agent JHJ characters in this dramas... :wub::wub:

Lee ji hoon, the actor who plays JHJ...its time for him to cast as lead male for his next drama, not only as supporting actor as usual... :blush::blush:

4 hours ago, badsmuler said:

I like all of SIK Saeguk dramas...i've tried to watched QSD till the last episode because of my love for Go hyun jung... :heart::heart:

Besides JYS, i like King Sejong and Agent JHJ characters in this dramas... :wub::wub:

Lee ji hoon, the actor who plays JHJ...its time for him to cast as lead male for his next drama, not only as supporting actor as usual... :blush::blush:

Lee ji hoon  was a  male lead before in the drama " hello miss" with Lee DA hae , he was still idol at that time. I like him too before and his voice but now not really anymore.

I don't think he overshadowed SIK I still find his acting blunt and  sik's acting is wayyy better than him

20 hours ago, starfire182921 said:

Lee ji hoon  was a  male lead before in the drama " hello miss" with Lee DA hae , he was still idol at that time. I like him too before and his voice but now not really anymore.

I don't think he overshadowed SIK I still find his acting blunt and  sik's acting is wayyy better than him

How can i forget " Hello Miss " ??? I have watched it a few years back... :w00t:

Yaaa...LJH was lead male there but its the only drama that he's acted as lead male, after that he just supporting actor...

Of course SIK acting can't be compared with him but in JYS, his character as Agent JYS is very important like JYS that even sometimes he has more screen times than our SIK... :bawling::bawling:

Archived