[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@seesaw_love  aiyo -the number of views makes me worried!  seems like siso Korean fanbase is lower?

Since our thread is in English - any Berry knows if theres a korean thread somewhere for siso?

@manhwacouple thanks for replying - great to hear from you - dont worry about your english...since you are on the chinese thread for Siso, how are they doing there??

• Like 13

Onto a mission to replay SiSo eps on YT from my phone, tablet, laptop and 3 other devices hubby has!  

If they get married for real, maybe Si Yang can watch her getting ready... instead of waiting for her somewhere outside.. just a thought, lol!!! 

Wow, page 479! Getting really close to 500! Yay!!!

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

calling for help.  other than those 3 clips on NAVER TV, please also remember to replay on youtube!  

3 clips view count at 9k,10k,11k   while the other couples are at 20k above. 

:bawling:okay i will ask for help berries indonesia

• Like 10

3 hours ago, merryluna88 said:

Sorry for quoting this IG, but I wanted to say that I like how So Yeon punches.  Remember when she punched Si Yang in the wedding dress tour epi and told him in no uncertain terms not to call her sunbaenim or noona or the like?  (Shiro!)  I loved that because she was stressing the fact that she did not want that kind of relationship with him.  She wanted to continue the husband and wife, loving relationship (though virtual) that she had been enjoying with Si Yang up to the point.  I remember someone commented that she whacked him pretty hard.  I agree.

In Happy Home epi 2 or 3, she whacks her twin brother in the same way after finding out he did something bad.  It was the same kind of punch with the extended arm and closed fist.

In the next episode, we should be seeing more punching, but of the IRIS, tough-woman variety during their fight simulation activity.  

I promise I'm not a violent person.  I just like seeing her punching, especially Si Yang in a playful yet semi-serious way.

• Like 15

Haaaaiiiii Berries,

Just noticed that SiSo is in the second place for Round 2 Shippers Contest, I am so proud of you. On behalf of organizer of Round 2, me and @alou would like to thank to the artists, the voters and all the reminders who have set you alarm, spared your time just to vote, sleepless at night just to wait your time to vote and spread the words to others, really thank you. I do really not regret with the result (tbh), as actor couple we are really did our best.

Spoiler

Me even didn't get surprise to know about other couples votes grew drastically. When the Round 1 of vote, two threads were closed by soompi admin due to fan war. And they were opened when Round 2 started. So, no wonder the result showed the increasing.

I just amazed to you Berries, we constantly support SiSo no matter happen, whoever the competitors, just do our best.

200w.gif

Lets move forward to Round 3. In this round, there will be one elimination and to keep we can go to final, we should have the same spirit even more.

Me also glad that we have a lot of Berries who can create FMV (Fan made video) for round 4. So, we should go to final ;) Agree? Lets win this elegantly, without spam account ;)

Looking forward the fanfics will be released by KalyanaV, thank you for the writers contributions and your efforts. Hope we will be the first submitter again ;)

Really appreciate this fast moving thread nowadays, because you all jjang! 

• Like 13

For youtube.  I recall that i read somewhere that looping the clip or replaying it does not help much.

Yt will not record multiple plays from the same ip within a time period as views.  But there were no confirmed rules out. 

Not sure how the others do it. Fan base may be bigger. Considering one is a idol couple and the other a half idol couple. 

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, eyra said:

@hannajo I also love that shyness look on him, so cuteeee.. :wub:

thanks for the screen cap, dear....

slam dunk cameo in next episode, any berries have read this comic??

@eyra Yes I am SLAM DUNK fans like soyeon……That's why One of the reason I watched SISO couple. When their first meeting…I don't really know about soyeon and siyang…and I thought in the preview her reaction was really adorable. and wow…she is slam dunk fans like me too.

• Like 14

6 hours ago, KalyanaV said:

For all of our fanfics contributors that's on Soompi: @ChuMills DejaVu @alou @catgoh92 , please, email me your short synopsis of your fanfic. Due date is today, Mar 21, 12midnight KST. Hope the timing is okay? If you need additional time, please let me know. Thank you. 

Hey I have just sent you my synopsis. Do let me know if there is anything to change. Thanks for coordinating!

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Alilla said:

@eyra Yes I am SLAM DUNK fans like soyeon……That's why One of the reason I watched SISO couple. When their first meeting…I don't really know about soyeon and siyang…and I thought in the preview her reaction was really adorable. and wow…she is slam dunk fans like me too.

I'm comic lover too, but haven't read SLAM DUNK, not really a fan of comic about sport.

Basketball comic that I've read and like is Harlem Beat. But I do really want to read SLAM DUNK since So Yeon is a fans of it..

Is it really recommended?

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, LeeK said:

For youtube.  I recall that i read somewhere that looping the clip or replaying it does not help much.

Yt will not record multiple plays from the same ip within a time period as views.  But there were no confirmed rules out. 

Not sure how the others do it. Fan base may be bigger. Considering one is a idol couple and the other a half idol couple. 

Yes, in the initial counts, YT does verify the views - think at 301 views, they freeze the count while they verify the source of the views.

I did some more research on the net - beyond that, I think we have to erase cookies and replay to get the view counted.  and that 5secs into watching the vids will already count as a view.  If you do not erase cookies before replaying, our computer erases/refreshes our cookies every 30mins it seems...so then the view after that refresh will be a new count.

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, eyra said:
55 minutes ago, eyra said:

@hannajo I also love that shyness look on him, so cuteeee.. :wub:

thanks for the screen cap, dear....

slam dunk cameo in next episode, any berries have read this comic??

@eyra Me! I worshipped the slam dunk series when I was in high school so I can totally identify with why So Yeon loves the series so much. Back then, I used to think that boys who played basketball well were the coolest people on the planet. Definitely helps that the comic is full of flower boys.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, rachhan said:

@eyra Me! I worshipped the slam dunk series when I was in high school so I can totally identify with why So Yeon loves the series so much. Back then, I used to think that boys who played basketball well were the coolest people on the planet. Definitely helps that the comic is full of flower boys.

@eyra I read Slam dunk in original version (in Japanese manga), At first I didn't know…that slam dunk will be hit at KS too. I like soyeon too, anytime I have time…I always read it. Yes…the character in slam dunk…really awesome.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, studentkkk said:

@manhwacouple thanks for replying - great to hear from you - dont worry about your english...since you are on the chinese thread for Siso, how are they doing there??

Hi @studentkkk, thanks for encouraged me for stay to keep in touch in this group. Btw, i'm not in chinese thread but indonesian berries :blush:

• Like 9