[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

I wondered how Siyang's mother felts when she watch her son kneel in front of Soyeon beacuse of his mother-in law? :D

This week wgm quite like it too because Soyeon say they call each other & Soyeon mother was behind playing her instrument. I'm really love this couple so much! They really talk in details & tends to find out more on each other even off from wgm. 

I was so touched when Siyang brings out a box from his pocket. It a Sweets Ring! When he put on Soyeon's finger, i started to imagine how nice if this is a Real Marriage Proposal from Siyang:w00t:

Even step inside cafe, their hands are still stick together, woo....doggies inside should be envy our Siso Couple:P

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

I wondered how Siyang's mother felts when she watch her son kneel in front of Soyeon beacuse of his mother-in law? :D

This week wgm quite like it too because Soyeon say they call each other & Soyeon mother was behind playing her instrument. I'm really love this couple so much! They really talk in details & tends to find out more on each other even off from wgm. 

I was so touched when Siyang brings out a box from his pocket. It a Sweets Ring! When he put on Soyeon's finger, i started to imagine how nice if this is a Real Marriage Proposal from Siyang:w00t:

Even step inside cafe, their hands are still stick together, woo....doggies inside should be envy our Siso Couple:P

the panelists also kinda expecting that it's really proposal ring, and when it turned only candy ring, they kinda look a bit dissapointed :w00t:

though it's only candy ring, love how Si Yang told So Yeon to put it back on the box before they entered the cafe dog :wub:

I also noticed when Si Yang prepared the candy necklace, he looks so tired, his eyes were so swollen, but he still managed to finish it all in one day, make me wonder how many hours he spent to make those :rolleyes:

• Like 23

1 hour ago, Summer Ryn said:

:lol:When i see Siyang trained the doggies, he like teaching his own kids...He must be a loving father in future:)

Didn't he say in the Newsade interview that his long-term goal is to be a good father? That was quite a surprising answer coming from a rising actor. I think he'll make a great dad! 

• Like 22

@hannajo Yes !  I agreed Siyang sure a good daddy & nice caring husband too. 

After watched today wgm, beside expecting Siyang "PO PO ", i wish we be able look forward Soyeon's finger will be lock by Siyang's ring one day... O No, i'm asking too much...But still hoping my wish come true one day:lol:

• Like 20

I have been sick the past few days having indigestion problems... anyway i feel better specially its Saturday.

Although their air time is short I'm still very happy of the content.

Nothing against idols but I do hope MBC remembers they have an A-list actress and a rising star actor that's part of the show. 

Anyway on the positive side I like that last question though so it means they do call each other a lot? That just brought smile in my face. I also like how creative Si Yang gets with all those candies :D it will be definitely hard to be Si Yang's next girlfriend as one of the berry stated before I'm hoping So Yeon will be the next if not yet and hopefully she will be the last... hopefully this forum magic lamp is working :phew: 

Love how they compare Si Yang's sleeping with the dog too... a daddy dog indeed. 

Lastly I love how Si Yang remembers So Yeon's nail polish he must really treasure that day... I'm imagining he actually rewatches WGM like us :wub:

• Like 23

10 hours ago, SomeBerry said:

Did she learn russian for a role in movie? I admire her determination. If you have the part she spoke in russian I would love to hear her speaking russian :)

You are one hilarious berry! love you humor so much. :wub:

Welcome luvBerry, your english is just fine and i am so happy to get to know you :blush:

KKkkkkk, next time when your hubby asks for you, you might say:

Yobu, please grab your laptop and make sure to watch those videos, lol. 

P.S: (sorry I am not making fun of you guys. Just I feel so close and I like making jokes with my friends :) )

Love you Berries :heart:

Ohhhhhhh! Yes, @SomeBerry, that is A great idea! He just needs to put it on replay and go watch the games on tv! 

PS. I didn't take it that way at all:D:heart:

• Like 14

4 hours ago, eyra said:

@wal2014 thank you so much for the link

I'm wondering why they talked about with this short skirt, it appeared twice :huh:

Didn't know that's siyang's ideal type of look. In his words, prim looking skirt paired with shirt and cardigan while hugging a book in hand - basically what an innocent female university student would look like. It was quite hilarious watching his expression while he imagined that look.

Soyeon's ideal look: black slacks paired with white shirt (not entirely white but with prints or patterns) which is in fact a perfect look for siyang.

• Like 15

Who do you like the most? He said "it's YOU (in informal way), not Kim So Yeon.... Ok, time to call my dad to see if there's any significance  to this answer.  Ugh.... time like this, I so wish I understand Korean culture better.:tears:

Oh berries, have a question. Do Koreans have same "ring" finger as Americans? It was really quick but I swear I saw So Yeon expected Si Yang to put a candy ring on other finger! Then quickly changet to her pinky. 

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, co4city said:

Who do you like the most? He said "it's YOU (in informal way), not Kim So Yeon.... Ok, time to call my dad to see if there's any significance  to this answer.  Ugh.... time like this, I so wish I understand Korean culture better.:tears:

Oh berries, have a question. Do Koreans have same "ring" finger as Americans? It was really quick but I swear I saw So Yeon expected Si Yang to put a candy ring on other finger! Then quickly changet to her pinky. 

I think it was because the size of the ring didnt fit her third finger that's why they were debating and trying to see if pinky finger fits in 

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

I think it was because the size of the ring didnt fit her third finger that's why they were debating and trying to see if pinky finger fits in 

But wasn't the ring adjustable one though? LOL. I think you're right! I was in my usual delulu land :wub:

• Like 12