[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

About the lost photo....

how long was it from Siyang bday event to this trip event....if I were soyeon I would also feel disappointed toward Siyang..n I would also be sad coz it seem Siyang don't even look at the photo after the bday event...if he did, of coz he would know that he had lost the photo...

and the look of Siyang's face when he couldn't find the photo is priceless coz he knew he had done something that he shouldn't have....lucky u hv something to got even wif soyeon due to bracelet incident otherwise I don't know what to say...

Siyang..please don't repeat this mistake eventho it was unintentional..

and..if u do not treasure soyeon u would lost someone I think is compatible to you

• Like 3

Bus to Dangjin IG post is dated Jan 21

Danjin

Birthday surprise was supposed to be Jan 7 from what I read here in this forum.

So that's 2 weeks...

But then they also did that cameo for One More Happy Ending after the birthday party.

Either SiYang was too busy to not have noticed the pic was missing or that he knew and thought he dropped it while getting out one of his cards but did not dare ask SoYeon . 

i remember our pet puppy when he does something wrong, he sort of forgets it and leaves the incident behind and just be all happy around us.

If SiYang did not notice, it would be so sad. Other times he was always particular about details - like bracelets and stuff.

• Like 6

the photo, chinese subs did not mentioned on the date where the photo dropped, eng sub says on his Birthday.....

Wondering..

Birthday as in when they filming the birthday surprise and cameo? Seems unlikely as he just got it and start using it immediately?

OR...an actual meet up on the actual birthday? (delulu time for the ladies here)

if it is dropped in the birthday till trip, seems to be too long not to notice.

If it is dropped just when buying ticket etc, then more forgivable.

in the recap from @thesuitelife547 , there is no timeline mentioned too on when it is dropped.

hmm..... 

of two minds here, it is less forgivable if he dropped it in actual birthday but more heart fluttering cause it is possible for an actual meet up for a off cam celebration?

• Like 6

I think the birthday party is filmed on actual day on 15 Jan, followed by the cameo filming.  Reason is that the 101 guy said they purposely did not wish Siyang Happy Birthday.  You only wish people happybirthday on their actual birth dates.  Radio Star was screened on 14 Jan, Thursday and Soyeon watched it on TV.

• Like 9

i don't think he dropped the photo on his birthday because we can see on the flashback episode that he inserted it inside the wallet.

and you can watch it too that he was trying to look the photo in between the cards...and he was making fuss on how he carrying a

lot of things hahaha.

and i guess he dropped it during payments of tickets.

please be positive berries.

happy thoughts only.

Fighting! 

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL... :heart:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, LeeK said:

Birthday as in when they filming the birthday surprise and cameo? Seems unlikely as he just got it and start using it immediately?

OR...an actual meet up on the actual birthday

They said that the cameo was filmed on the same day as the surprise party. When Siyang gave her a massage on her back he said said: "You must be tired. You got up early to prepare my birthday party". It is not unusual for Siyang to use the wallet right away. He did with the wool scarf because it was her gift and he loved it. Again... the dance Soyeon saw was not on Radio Star. She said that it was from their (1O1) Hong Kong show.  It is a fact that they had dinner at that restaurant on the 5 or 7 January. On January 7 we had pictures with them there. That`s the beauty of SNS... the young men that brought the food uploaded the photo with Soyeon and one with Siso having dinner. 

I understand why Soyeon was "upset" that he did not find out about the lost photo. She was so cute trying to be "mad" at him. She knew about the photo but did not say anything and now it was a good opportunity to bring it up. They are not a real couple and even if they were, the picture is a small detail that can be overlooked.  I loved their bickering and I laughed when Si yang brought the bracelet incident as the defense mechanism. It was something they did not talked about it either, and now he had the opportunity to remind her that he was upset too. :w00t: Soyeon`s line in the bus was perfect. Those little subtle arrows... when he said that cheesy line> "I guess I missed you too much (that was his "reason" for tearing up:D) she said "I thought you would have looked at my photo if you missed me" . :w00t: But Si yang had a good response too: "I spent time looking at my bracelet." 

I eat the juice of that flower too when I was a child. It was funny to hear that both Si yang and So yeon had the same experience as children. :D

• Like 18

pictures speaks itself.............please bear with me  -  I so love whats coming out from her heart and i enjoyed this episode vry much. They are so affectionate to each other and i think having more space and privacy makes them so :wub:

12717265_1760990737465496_82591447896416

12688094_1760990830798820_35772888021837

12745506_1760991204132116_54450364703753

12742799_1760990980798805_32236033562545

10670164_1760991254132111_89333650519858

12745808_1760991294132107_52600795605752

12717321_1760991317465438_28305224109575

943943_1760991367465433_3049906885620687

12728921_1761000464131190_81057566381722

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, SamaraP said:

pictures speaks itself.............please bear with me  -  I so love whats coming out from her heart

12717265_1760990737465496_82591447896416

I wanted to screenshot the cotton bud part too when she offered it to Si Yang.. How to do it, sorry about this I'm a newbie ihaejuseyo~ ^^

• Like 6

@nyzah13......sorry i just saw ur post...i'm not vry good at explaining but i'll try. As you play the video....press the print screen ( can u see the tinypink heart shape on the keyboard) the part that u wanna take. You may have to do it several times...me too as i'm still not good at it. i save the pic in my fb but b4 doing so u need to do a few things. just a moment.....i'll be back

12745890_1761035520794351_26925604526384

• Like 6

3 hours ago, LeeK said:

the photo, chinese subs did not mentioned on the date where the photo dropped, eng sub says on his Birthday.....

Wondering..

OR...an actual meet up on the actual birthday? (delulu time for the ladies here)

if it is dropped in the birthday till trip, seems to be too long not to notice.

If it is dropped just when buying ticket etc, then more forgivable.

in the recap from @thesuitelife547 , there is no timeline mentioned too on when it is dropped.

hmm..... 

of two minds here, it is less forgivable if he dropped it in actual birthday but more heart fluttering cause it is possible for an actual meet up for a off cam celebration?

I don't think he dropped it on his birthday. I don't think the day he dropped it was ever said, I'm watching that part again too to make sure and I don't see/hear anything about it being on his birthday. So Yeon just referred to it as 'the day he dropped it.' They never specified when, as far as it seems to me.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, larus said:

I understand why Soyeon was "upset" that he did not find out about the lost photo. She was so cute trying to be "mad" at him. She knew about the photo but did not say anything and now it was a good opportunity to bring it up. They are not a real couple and even if they were, the picture is a small detail that can be overlooked.  I loved their bickering and I laughed when Si yang brought the bracelet incident as the defense mechanism. It was something they did not talked about it either, and now he had the opportunity to remind her that he was upset too. :w00t: Soyeon`s line in the bus was perfect. Those little subtle arrows... when he said that cheesy line> "I guess I missed you too much (that was his "reason" for tearing up:D) she said "I thought you would have looked at my photo if you missed me" . :w00t: But Si yang had a good response too: "I spent time looking at my bracelet." 

I eat the juice of that flower too when I was a child. It was funny to hear that both Si yang and So yeon had the same experience as children. :D

@larusYes Me too eat the juice of that flower when I was a child. I not really sure the name of the flower was the same as soyeon mention or not, but when I was a child I quite eat it with my childhood friends. And for Me this ep really showing their growing up level of their comfortness. Soyeon share her bad memories experience as she quite famous at her young age that she can't do all she want do with her young heart. I can feel when she talk at BRI that soyeon think she made the right decision to join WGM and she is happy ( I think both siyang and soyeon are lucky to met as partner in WGM, they compliment each other in good way). Also I like siyang when he show how he feel. Yes like @larus wrote he quite upset that soyeon lost her bracelet. but this ep he has opportunity to remind her…he doesn't like to wore it (absolute bracelet) alone.

Dear @seesaw_love:phew::phew:If u have time please make my wish to make slow video the last 2 minute scene? starting when siso wake up, bit soyeon hand, and take nap again….Biane chingu….Thank u I like U

• Like 9

@Alilla  this week i have rec'd many requests .......even as fast as the show just ended.   I am abit lost track of what are those requests now.   So please all be patient with me......:bawling:   i haven't read the past few pages here...haven't watch the English subbed too.  

Anyway, i am just dropping by to share this video.    A Chinese berry approached me with her "mini drama'.    I  filter what i share on my IG but this one very touching....very creative.    i like it and hence i like to share with everyone!    hope that she will come out with more such videos.  
Please drop her a line of encouragement if you like it. her Instagram is  "droveticially"  or drop a line under my IG post for this video.   

23 minutes ago, Alilla said:

Dear @seesaw_love:phew::phew:If u have time please make my wish to make slow video the last 2 minute scene? starting when siso wake up, bit soyeon hand, and take nap again….Biane chingu….Thank u I like U

• Like 15

@nyzah13..ok here comes a bit of work....i do hope someone can give you a better suggestion then mine..sorry if its confusing or messy

1)  after u print screen the pic...........go to paint and click

12745971_1761059800791923_72380456590950

2)  once u see paste..........click it

12745670_1761059870791916_60517978176586

3)  then u need to crop this pic below

12729118_1761060027458567_44976174025627

to be continued.........:wub:

• Like 5

@nyzah13

click crop and crop ur pic

12715487_1761068400791063_85350303293271

once u crop ur pic click crop again and ...it will appear smthing like this.....then save ur pic

12717345_1761065114124725_70527729959961

i usuallyupload pic to my fb and then transfer it to soompi................i hope i did not confuse u. Give it a try ok

• Like 6

Good morning Berries, 

Regarding Shipper Contest, the admin already submitted  the sets of pre-generated letters, so we can discuss it together (Before Feb 19).

Here is the link

And it goes like:

grgtgkcbbydgtli

hppgssyicewcicp

huliwcmahklvupw

iolsmpmbdlvoylu

jhplwiiujlyvhjh

kkhtjhyuiupwaou

tlbdsfwhighswku

rarfvoouimppptl

gmpddukghhyhfdm

tcfewcbwsknmmpw

Lets having fun to think the word combinations this week. 

Spoiler

I surprised there are two different shippers from Reply 1998 in this soompi. And both of them join this event. And both have a huge fans. May be some of Berries as their fans too.

I didn't see the shipper from Bbyu and OhYea yet, hope they know this event and will submit soon. We are the only couple from WGM.  

I wrote this didn't want to lowering your enthusiasm in competing, but I even want to tell that whoever the competitor, be positive that we are one of the best. Again, do it for fun, supportive, and fair. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, khairunni said:

Good morning Berries, 

Regarding Shipper Contest, the admin already submitted  the sets of pre-generated letters, so we can discuss it together (Before Feb 19).

Here is the link

And it goes like:

grgtgkcbbydgtli

hppgssyicewcicp

huliwcmahklvupw

iolsmpmbdlvoylu

jhplwiiujlyvhjh

kkhtjhyuiupwaou

tlbdsfwhighswku

rarfvoouimppptl

gmpddukghhyhfdm

tcfewcbwsknmmpw

Lets having fun to think the word combinations this week. 

Reveal hidden contents

I surprised there are two different shippers from Reply 1998 in this soompi. And both of them join this event. And both have a huge fans. May be some of Berries as their fans too.

I didn't see the shipper from Bbyu and OhYea yet, hope they know this event and will submit soon. We are the only couple from WGM.  

I wrote this didn't want to lowering your enthusiasm in competing, but I even want to tell that whoever the competitor, be positive that we are one of the best. Again, do it for fun, supportive, and fair. 

Hi. U beat me for a second. I just wanna post this from wooyoung thread.....

Hope berries thread won ths contest.. fighting!!! I wish i can help but i donno anything abt art and whatnot..

• Like 8