[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

5 hours ago, eyra said:

I agree @seesaw_love to be our representative

I agree too. @seesaw_love is the best choice. I think all the berries here will help with ideas.

I am not good at these projects but I keep an eye on it and, of course, I will say my opinion if I feel I have something to say. I am amazed how creative people are.  Hope berries will have a good project and do not feel like it is a competition. Let`s do something for the fun of it.

If there are other berries that have experience in this kind of projects should guide or should take the lead. :D

• Like 11

Slightly visit here, haaaiiiii Berries, I miss you :wub:

Do we have a contest? Seems like valentine shipper contest? (Sorry I can't read previous pages).

And haaai Annie @anniepanda nice to see you here. Thank you for your explanation about the contest. Just like used to be, you are awesome in managing and your fanart are always amazing. Introduce Annie Berries, her fanarts were really participated to make Jjongaholics won last year, beside the fanfic, fmv from so many talented member in Jjongah thread. We did some votes (in jjongah thread) to chose the best fanfic, fanart, fmv and the color we chose after we won. Annie and team managed them very well. 

And the explanation from @KalyanaV was clear enough about the contest and how to coordinate this contest. I might be can not change my title as Berries family but I am sure I will participate to vote and share some ideas.

What should we do?

- Set the date, when we should submit? Who will be the submitter and be reminder all the time needed. 

- Who will be participated in each round? More than one will be great, so we will have our private pool to choose the best among the best.

- If the time for voting already begun, please share to another Berries to vote in soompi using facebook/twitter account (or they can create soompi account). One country has one representation will be better.

- May be there will be a round which we should vote every couples hours, so, set your alarm will be great ;)

- Affected by SiSo spirit to win, we are competitive shippers in a good way ;)

What we should not do?

- Vote more than one account, i.e use your facebook, twitter and soompi account in the same time. If your accounts are from one email, your vote will not be counted.

- Vote more than once during the time allowed. I.e. soompi ask to vote every 6 hours, but you forget you already vote or not, you keep vote more than one in that 6 hours. Seems you vote will not be counted. 

Lets do it for fun, Berries.

I will come later to share some ideas after I read the rules. If I may ;) 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, KalyanaV said:

preview article is out. 

http://chicnews.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=145524338697407006

I haven't checked it yet, but I got info from IG group chat that Soyeon shared her painful past due to fans-bashing to Siyang. Soyeon also check on Siyang's wallet and it turned out Siyang lost their couple pic, and they both had arguments because of this matter. 

Someone here had posted before, her wish for Siso to be put into difficulty and see how they overcome the problems? Told you to be careful with what you are writing here, seems like your wish has just come true... From now on I'm gonna write just a lot a lot of good wishes for Soyeon and Siyang, they may come true.

@KalyanaV for that reason...since almost berries wishes may come true...for now my only wish is to see SiSo Honeymoon trip. Fighting siso aja aja:D

• Like 10

6 hours ago, KalyanaV said:

Someone here had posted before, her wish for Siso to be put into difficulty and see how they overcome the problems? Told you to be careful with what you are writing here, seems like your wish has just come true... From now on I'm gonna write just a lot a lot of good wishes for Soyeon and Siyang, they may come true too

:w00t: So this thread is like Alladin`s lamp?  OK, here are my wishes... So yeon take a role in an action movie soon (a badass role) and she will announce her real marriage next year.

About the preview recap. I can`t wait to hear what So yeon says about her painful past due to delulu "fans". I read about it and I feel sorry for everyone who has to deal with this absurd hate. In the present these immature people have internet as their weapon and I am curious how it was back then. I read that she was the target because she was linked with one member of a popular band boy of those times.  Cho Jang-hyuck and Soyeon sang on the stage in 1997 (at MBC Top Music) a duet, the OST of the movie Change.  We can see the performance on You Tube. The antis were shouting at the stage to So yeon "Get Down", "Go home" something like that .. while they were singing.. We can see that Choi Jang Hyuk and So yeon have sad faces but they were professional and finished the performance without problems (I am proud at So yeon because she is not a singer and it must have been very difficult for her even without worrying about external factors). I read that she cried for two hours in the bathroom after that performance. Who knows what other things those crazy antis did to her. 

Edit: So yeon was rumored to be dating Jang Woo-Hyuk who was a H.O.T. member.

The article i read about this is here. Is in Korean.

• Like 14

..ahhhh... now, i get the "smash poem".. so we have to wait for further instruction, for the set of letters, before making the poem.. i hope my inner poet can make a piece out of the given letters.. hehehe.. it's harder i think.. since you will have to rely on the initials to make a complete thought.. but for SiSo couple and for berries, i'll give my best.. Aja! Fighting berries~!!! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, larus said:

:w00t: So this thread is like Alladin`s lamp?  OK, here are my wishes... So yeon take a role in an action movie soon (a badass role) and she will announce her real marriage next year.

About the preview recap. I can`t wait to hear what So yeon says about her painful past due to delulu "fans". I read about it and I feel sorry for everyone who has to deal with this absurd hate. In the present these immature people have internet as their weapon and I am curious how it was back then. I read that she was the target because she was linked with one member of a popular band boy of those times.  Cho Jang-hyuck (he was the idol) and Soyeon sang on the stage in 1997 (at MBC Top Music) a duet, the OST of the movie Change.  We can see the performance on You Tube. The antis were shouting at the stage to So yeon "Get Down", "Go home" something like that .. while they were singing.. We can see that Choi Jang Hyuk and So yeon have sad faces but they were professional and finished the performance without problems (I am proud at So yeon because she is not a singer and it must have been very difficult for her even without worrying about external factors). I read that she cried for two hours in the bathroom after that performance. Who knows what other things those crazy antis did to her. 

I don't know what should I do to your post. Thank you very much you brought it here. I want to like your post but it was a sad news. So, I just quote them to keep in my memories and if I have time I will see their performance later. Thank you.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, alou said:

..ahhhh... now, i get the "smash poem".. so we have to wait for further instruction, for the set of letters, before making the poem.. i hope my inner poet can make a piece out of the given letters.. hehehe.. it's harder i think.. since you will have to rely on the initials to make a complete thought.. but for SiSo couple and for berries, i'll give my best.. Aja! Fighting berries~!!! :sweatingbullets:

From the example that is given...there is no need to start with the letters right? As long as it is in sequence. Thought i saw a few letters in the same word

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, LeeK said:

From the example that is given...there is no need to start with the letters right? As long as it is in sequence. Thought i saw a few letters in the same word

..from what i understood is that, the set of letters will be the initials for each word to be used.. for example the set of letter given is "cwmabml" .. you can use this sentence "Come With Me And Be My Love" .. am i correct?? am i making sense.. hahaha.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, khairunni said:

I don't know what should I do to your post. Thank you very much you brought it here. I want to like your post but it was a sad news. So, I just quote them to keep in my memories and if I have time I will see their performance later. Thank you.

She sings with Choi Jang Hyuk  and the singer idol she was rumored to be dating was Jang Woo-Hyuk. I was confuse a little because I don`t know either of them. I posted the link where I read the article in my previous post. I hope I was not lost in translation.

17 minutes ago, alou said:

from what i understood is that, the set of letters will be the initials for each word to be used.. for example the set of letter given is "cwmabml" .. you can use this sentence "Come With Me And Be My Love" .. am i correct?? am i making sense.. hahaha

Yes, this is what I understood also. But my question is who will give us these letters and when?

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, alou said:

..from what i understood is that, the set of letters will be the initials for each word to be used.. for example the set of letter given is "cwmabml" .. you can use this sentence "Come With Me And Be My Love" .. am i correct?? am i making sense.. hahaha.. :sweatingbullets:

Yup, you're making total sense.  That appears to be how you do it, according to the example.  Never heard of this kind of poetry...interesting.  I'm game, though.  I'll give it a go.  I don't mind if part of it is used and combined with another's (or not used at all).  Waiting on the sets of alphabets...

@alou - Your poem is a keeper!  Thank you for sharing.  Hope we get as part of the alpha set "wbm," for sure!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, larus said:

About the preview recap. I can`t wait to hear what So yeon says about her painful past due to delulu "fans". I read about it and I feel sorry for everyone who has to deal with this absurd hate. In the present these immature people have internet as their weapon and I am curious how it was back then. I read that she was the target because she was linked with one member of a popular band boy of those times.  Cho Jang-hyuck (he was the idol) and Soyeon sang on the stage in 1997 (at MBC Top Music) a duet, the OST of the movie Change.  We can see the performance on You Tube. The antis were shouting at the stage to So yeon "Get Down", "Go home" something like that .. while they were singing.. We can see that Choi Jang Hyuk and So yeon have sad faces but they were professional and finished the performance without problems (I am proud at So yeon because she is not a singer and it must have been very difficult for her even without worrying about external factors). I read that she cried for two hours in the bathroom after that performance. Who knows what other things those crazy antis did to her. 

Alladin's lamp!  That's perfect.  Wait, though.  There's a limit of 3 wishes with that lamp.  Already, at least 7 of our wishes have been answered.  We'll be needing another lamp...Siso lamp, Blueberry lamp, whichever.  I'm liking your wishes, btw.

I just watched that performance on youtube.  I give her a lot of credit.  She was singing harmony, and singing out, too.  I thought she did a good job.  I had no idea some numbskulls were trying to boo her offstage, after which she cried in the bathroom for two hours.  Why do people have to be so mean?  Immature, one-track minded, take no thought of anyone else ...  Well, love conquers all, and time for shining up that tough exterior.  Our So Yeon has experienced this stuff and can help Si Yang, being the sunbaenim (just as long as he doesn't call her that).

• Like 9

52 minutes ago, larus said:

Yes, this is what I understood also. But my question is who will give us these letters and when?

..i think the shippers thread admin will give the set of letters but no specific date yet.. so we have to wait for the announcement.. anticipating.... :wub:

...and oh.. tomorrow is SATURDAY~~!!!.. another dose of blueberry sweetness to consume.. :wub:

• Like 7

I don't know how to write a poem, but I wish we can get this kind of smash poem: IIHASFEITAUIWBESFMWL

If I Had A Strawberry For Everytime I Think About You,

I Would Be Eating Strawberries For My Whole Life :D:D:D *the true tale of a berry*

Cheer up berries, Saturday is coming soon.

There was another article for Siyang released on yesterday's evening, but I won't put the link here, we still have a looot of his previous articles untranslated yet, adding some more means more burden to our dear @thesuitelife547.

I will just share what the reporter wrote about Siyang in the introduction. He/she wrote how Siyang looks cute and lovely, despite being busy with many interview schedules (he wrote that in Feb alone, Siyang already had more than a dozen interviews, sometimes 3-4 interviews in a day), the reporter was late, and this interview is the last in his schedule which he must be tired already, Siyang still gives a bright greeting, bright smiles, very humble and respectful that it amazes the reporter.

Seems like we've heard this kind of words before, given by reporters to Soyeon. And now Siyang received the same compliments.. How great of Soyeon to be able to give positive impact to Siyang. Just like what Siyang said in his previous interview, that Soyeon is really the epitome of kindness, and he slowly learning to be more humble following Soyeon's traits. Good job, both of them!

• Like 13

54 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

Soyeon seem slim down...hope she won't skip meals during her busy schedules.

She needs to put on some weight. She hide her bracelet well this time:D

I agree that So Yeon was very slim in that picture but she is very slim in the present as well. That picture was from her I Need Romance 3 press conference in 2014, so she had no bracelet at that time. :D

I think she looks the best when she puts a little more weight. I smiled when I saw So yeon worrying about weighing scene in some couple of episodes ago but I was sad in the same time. She did the same on Real Men episode. Her weight was just a little over her profile numbers (45/46 Kg... not doubt that she had that weight when she was younger. She explained how even the smallest sizes were big for her) but 49 kg is still underweight. I don`t understand the obsession of the industry for those numbers.

• Like 9

nice to see So Yeon wear her couple bracelet outside WGM :wub: I hope I can see Si Yang wear his too, since some negative comments from some  fans, we never see him wear that again  :(

Just like the title song of Lee Juck in Reply 1998 ost that So Yeon shared 'Don't worry, dear' In my delulu mind I can imagine So Yeon say it to Si Yang : Don't worry, my lovely nampyeonnim.... Don't listen too much for some negative comments, let's just show the whole world that we love each other. So let's always wear our couple bracelet anytime anywhere..... Let's have a new dream together.... :wub:

thanks @Summer Ryn for sharing the pics, anyway do you know what kind of occasion is that? I see the background had many One piece manga pics, is So Yeon also fans of One Piece?

• Like 10

@larus WOW DAEBAK 700 euro?

But I prefer soyeon to wore it than the original Model. Indeed Soyeon is SEXY GODESS. :phew::phew:

Yes….Me either why the industry so obsession to the number (underweight). If we saw them on the screen so slim, how about the real soyeon…must be very thin. Yay ….I forgot that our berries singaporean friends @seesaw_love have met soyeon at singapore last december 2015. 

@Summer Ryn  It becomes a habit, my eyes automatically searching siyang and soyeon wrist every time their new photo updating. :blush::blush:

• Like 7