[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

7 hours ago, kappy said:

Just curious to hear more ways they have impacted our lives.

Not as much in everyday lives like what u had.

I sign up an account in here. Read a actual shippers forum. Posted in here.  Rewatch their segments more times than any other couples....nothing much

• Like 9

7 hours ago, kappy said:

I'm doing this on my phone so I'll keep it short, but wanted to ask you Berries how you incorporate Siso couple in your everyday lives (outside of commenting on forums like these). For instance, our couple's birth years make up one of my passwords.  Does anyone eat more blueberries, or call your loved ones new nicknames, or perhaps even quit smoking? Just curious to hear more ways they have impacted our lives.

I did many new things because I love this couple. I'm an ajuma that can feel the romance of falling in love again by watching this lovey dovey SiSo couple,

1. I also use SiSo couple version of the song nice to meet you as my ring tone

2. I make sure that I make time and participated in the SiSo couple projects like the I Iike you message and also the written love message for our SiSo couple. And I was a bit embarassed when my teenage son saw the message and he was smilling in a strange way and asked me...."mom what is this? Who is SiSo couple?" ... And I replied ... They are a loving couple that can make me feel in love again.... So, it's something that makes your mom happy, my son.... 

3. I'm addicted to news and photos and anything about SiSo couple, so I alway connect my gadgets to websites, soompi etc so I can have acces to the latest SiSo happening as soon as possible.

4. Of course like many berries here... I watch their wgm episodes and mvs gadzillion times and I have to watch them at least one wgm episode and mvs a day...

Well, having read what many berries have experienced since they know SiSo Couple, I'm relieved ... Because I'm not alone.... Yup, we have the SiSo Couple Syndrome.... It doesn't matter how old you are or which part of the world you are from... Once you've watched SiSo couple on WGM ... You will come down with the syndrome (many of the wgm viewers like us)... It's a loving virus that has affected us berries....

• Like 14

Hello lovely berries. All this while i was just loving what was written here but today i just wanna share what siso couple meant to me. Beside my hp wallpaper & ringtone this couple somehow makes my married life happier. Watching them really touched my heart. Makes me feel like falling in love again for the first time, feeling the warmth the sweetness... and it makes me fall in love again with my hubby. 

I'm hoping that siso couple will find their happiness together forever. Sorry for my not so good english. I'm hoping that all of us will have a very happy & prosperous year ahead of us...

• Like 16

New articles about Siyang. 

http://m.mk.co.kr/entertain/headline/2016/111335

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=690714&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.naver.com%2Fmain%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.nhn%3Fquery%3D%25B0%25FB%25BD%25C3%25BE%25E7%26ie%3DMS949%26x%3D0%26y%3D0

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14550810141069988002

@thesuitelife547 if you can spare some time, can you help to translate the articles? I am curious to know the content. Thank you :) 

i added 1 more new interview of Siyang up there. The last article talks a lot about We Got Married show.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, KalyanaV said:

Well, since this topic is mentioned in this forum, let me share something too...

Reveal hidden contents

Yesterday night, on a Siso group chat, someone shared a new IG post from a new IG account, the picture is the recent episod of Siso spicy dinner date, it's around min. 50: something. He/she screen captured that scene, and put circle around Siyang's right side neck, with the caption: someone tell me what is this? 

It was a red mark on Siyang's neck...it could be insect bite (trying to be innocent), or,...a hickey?!?

Everyone's starting to comment, and my initial thought was, OMG Siyang, do you expect a death wish from Soyeon or what..?! 

Then, someone shared another picture during Siyang's surprise birthday event, when he entered the room, his right side neck was exposed and there's no red mark..

Birthday episode, spicy dinner, and drama cameo were filmed in the same day. Birthday episode started at 2pm, they probably finished by 3-4pm, and when they were in the car going to drama cameo location, the sky was going dark, so it's probably after 7pm. They could have some spare time in between birthday event and car driving scene... So, oh my gosh, are they reenacting INR3 to cause that red mark?!? 

Someone posted another pic when Siyang was in sweat from spicyness, this time there's no sign of a red mark. :D 

Oh...What a relieve, there's no INR3 reenactment yet. Or is it a disappointment? :D:D:D 

Just to let you know, that IG account, disappear already from IG. It was probably created to start another rumor to attack Siso. Someone might have reported it to IG administrator. That is a relieve, especially since it tried to use false fact to create scandal.

really? I tried to watch again the scene of the spicy bet but could only say that SiYang's nect area is pretty red - methinks it's the effect of the spiciness.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, kappy said:

I'm doing this on my phone so I'll keep it short, but wanted to ask you Berries how you incorporate Siso couple in your everyday lives (outside of commenting on forums like these). For instance, our couple's birth years make up one of my passwords.  Does anyone eat more blueberries, or call your loved ones new nicknames, or perhaps even quit smoking? Just curious to hear more ways they have impacted our lives.

I bought the mickey and Minnie mouse nanoblovk for them haha. And tried instant jajang ramyun because of them too. I watch IRIS because of Kim Soyeon 

• Like 11

@yuar19ingrid I can't put the link of the pic here since it was deleted already. But you can see it around the min.50 something, it's pretty clear. Never mind though, I am glad it's not their own version of INR3, it's like crossing the boundaries of someone's private life which is none of our business. But I am more than willing to watch if it's a spin off drama of INR3, starred by Siso ;) .

Let me share a rough translation of Siyang's interview, while we haven't got a full translation yet. Only parts about Soyeon/wgm, and as usual, I got this from someone on IG. This is for co.kr.com/entertain interview.

Siyang was asked regarding him being wanted by many women as a boyfriend-wanna be, due to his events for Soyeon. The reporter was curious how is his real style as a lover. Siyang said that in reality, he is not really a romantic person, but he can at least acknowledge and provide what his partner need in the relationship. He was not a cold person either, he still gives care and attention in a proper level to his partner. However, when being with Soyeon in WGM, he realized he did want to do a lot for Soyeon and he probably showed a bit possesive/protective toward her (other version: she is mine and I am hers)

Siyang was asked regarding how he felt when he was kissed on MEA stage and when he did 5 second backhug with Soyeon. He said it was fluttering (other version: his heart waver)

Siyang was asked how he is in wgm: he said when he watched himself on broadcast, he sometimes felt like he'd rather lose his neck (as in, he cringed watching himself). But when he was filming, he actually just immersed as the real himself, since wgm is not an acting job and viewers can sense whether it's sincere or not. So he just be himself. They normallyfilmed every 2 weeks, but when it's still 10 days from filming date, he already imagine it (he can't wait for it to come sooner). 

I am actually trying to be careful with my words selection writing this rough translation, cause it seems a bit too intense for me, the way he answered the questions. It's almost the similar questions as what other reporters might have asked him before, but the replies here (this is today's new article, don't know when the interview was held, though), seems different, as if to feed delulu's mind. Someone please just correct me if I did it wrong.. But I hope I didn't give wrong interpretation. :) 

• Like 22

@KalyanaV Thank u I like chingu for your effort to help berries to understand it.

Yeach I happy to read this news……The media still curious behind the scene of KISS MEA Stage ( It was 1,5 month ???) and the romantic back hug ( the back hug scene filming 2 week before MEA right? So it almost 2 month ago?) . The great thing of this interview is Siyang realized he did want to do a lot of thing for soyeon.

Soyeon make him to do a lot of things rather that he in actually his dating life. Maybe this is my delulu interpretation, but I think siyang word has meaning soyeon becoming his special women to change his dating minded and style how to treat his relationship partner. Charanda and chukae soyeon ah….Good job can I said to Soyeon…wink wink wink:phew::phew: 

• Like 11

Thank you to everyone who shared about how Siso couple has impacted your lives.  I loved reading them!  Many seem to have pics of them as their phone or other electronic device backgrounds, and songs that remind us of them as your ringtones.  A few have searched in stores for the Mickey and Minnie Mouse nanoblocks and/or bought them.  For some, this is the first time to join a forum like this.  Still others who wouldn't otherwise join in on internet projects are doing so because of them.  One person is more confident in herself and writes more fanfic, another is inspired to take up drawing again.  Others feel that Siso couple has even helped them fall in love again.  Stray neighborhood cats are called Yaong-ie and cared for a little more, earrings are worn and nail polish, used, reminiscent of So Yeon's.  We all are "guilty" of watching episodes over and over again.  And the list goes on.  

They are the reason we have joined this forum and share freely our thoughts about them. We laugh with them, we are excited for them, we are anxious about stuff they're anxious about.  We squeal about the littlest things. We have become detectives and scriptwriters and wedding planners and ..and ..and...   They are becoming better people because of each other, and in many ways, we seem to be becoming better people because of them.

• Like 16

15 hours ago, kappy said:

Well, because of Siso couple, I watch the variety show for the first time in my live and I revive my soompi account, after six years never used, to join with berries community in here, it's really nice to know all of you.... Thank you, I like you, berries :wub:

Another impact after watch Siso couple, I get to know more about  So Yeon's personality, I really love how humble she is. She always greet people earnestly first, no matter if they are older or younger than her, someone who's important for her career (producer, other celebrities, staff production) or just fans, even for waiter or ordinary worker in market or shop , she is always so polite and greet them sincerely. Watching how polite and humble she is, I really want to imitate her. Well,  I'm still far to accomplish that, since I'm shy and kinda introvert. But slowly, now I begin to try a little often to greet people who I meet, or at least smile to them. And I also begin often saying 'thank you' for many occasions even for just a little thing. Thank You, I like you, Kim So Yeon for being such a great model  :wub::wub::wub:

1 hour ago, KalyanaV said:

Siyang was asked regarding him being wanted by many women as a boyfriend-wanna be, due to his events for Soyeon. The reporter was curious how is his real style as a lover. Siyang said that in reality, he is not really a romantic person, but he can at least acknowledge and provide what his partner need in the relationship. He was not a cold person either, he still gives care and attention in a proper level to his partner. However, when being with Soyeon in WGM, he realized he did want to do a lot for Soyeon and he probably showed a bit possesive/protective toward her (other version: she is mine and I am hers)

Siyang was asked regarding how he felt when he was kissed on MEA stage and when he did 5 second backhug with Soyeon. He said it was fluttering (other version: his heart waver)

Siyang was asked how he is in wgm: he said when he watched himself on broadcast, he sometimes felt like he'd rather lose his neck (as in, he cringed watching himself). But when he was filming, he actually just immersed as the real himself, since wgm is not an acting job and viewers can sense whether it's sincere or not. So he just be himself. They normallyfilmed every 2 weeks, but when it's still 10 days from filming date, he already imagine it (he can't wait for it to come sooner). 

I am actually trying to be careful with my words selection writing this rough translation, cause it seems a bit too intense for me, the way he answered the questions. It's almost the similar questions as what other reporters might have asked him before, but the replies here (this is today's new article, don't know when the interview was held, though), seems different, as if to feed delulu's mind. Someone please just correct me if I did it wrong.. But I hope I didn't give wrong interpretation. :) 

I hope your translation is correct, because that kind of his answer that I really want to hear. :D:D

• Like 13

I like when So Yeon speaks English.  It's so cute.

Decoration...Will you marry me again?...Walk beside me...Yes...Cross!....Thank you, I like you...We are the future!...manager...sparkling...

I know there were more.  These are the ones I remember.

• Like 12

@KalyanaV Hope to see more translations coming to our Soompi. It seem Siyang have alots interviews recently & the most interesting topics should be Siyang talks about Soyeon, right? Berries:D

The 5 second back hugged, it more than 5 seconds! Soyeon purposely dragged slowly her timer !  How nice every week, we could watch their back hugging like their hands..they can't let go their loving hands even go inside the eatery shop! 

Like most berries, i wish they could film a drama together as couple  in near future. Chances are slim but both are actor/actress so there still hopes..Nevertheless, will treasure the happiness they give us during the wgm..KSY:wub:KSY

• Like 7

8 hours ago, yuar19ingrid said:

really? I tried to watch again the scene of the spicy bet but could only say that SiYang's nect area is pretty red - methinks it's the effect of the spiciness.

I think it is nothing, just the imagination of someone. But my reaction... Geezzz... they are looking even for the color of the skin!

I did not see the picture in question but everyone who wore a wool scarf knows that sometime this could make someone`s skin irritated. It is pretty funny how some fans analyze everything...

I am impressed how many interview Si yang has. And I saw that he will have a pictorial in Sure Magazine as well. I bet he will have more drama/ movie offers to choose and I hope he will have a  good drama this year (maybe not a daily this time).

1 hour ago, yuar19ingrid said:

SiYang has to be the best boyfriend there could be. For me, I think an additional factor for him to go all out on SoYeon's birthday was because of the limited 100 days time.

I agree. He wanted to impress and I think Soyeon was a pretty good muse. I think every person in WGM have to be creative, to show a side of themselves that are not usually in normal life. I am not saying that they could not do that in real life but this time they have to put much more effort, to think what they can do to make the other feel happy. One thing is to do it in private but this time many people are witnesses at those events.  They can`t disappoint.

@KalyanaV Thanks for translating the interview. I think his answers are normal, nothing out of ordinary to create controversy. I feel it is sincere. It was a good interview.

• Like 11

One more thing this forum have taught me....using shazam.....getting too old to explore apps....

was wondering about the background song while soyeon and siyang started cooking for the housewarming....

• Like 10