[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Watching SoYeon's Win Win guesting back in 2010.

Screen Shot 2016 02 07 at 9 04 25 AM

She shared that she wanted to get a pet - a cat or a dog. She just wants to have a pet something to take care of but mom was against it.

The MCs told her she had a hard child hood, why not use this opportunity to beg her mom to allow her to get a pet....So she does:

Screen Shot 2016 02 07 at 8 52 39 AM

From when  I was 7 years old, until now....

Screen Shot 2016 02 07 at 8 52 50 AM

I've always wanted to get a dog for a pet....

Kim SoYeon omma: Oh you want a puppy? If it's this kind of puppy, I'll give my approval:

Screen Shot 2016 02 07 at 9 00 32 AM

So she has SiYang mung-mung-ie now LOL

P.S. She really is a very nervous person, already taking calming med before going to a show guesting.

View her Win Win guesting her:

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj2RePgyAwQ

I liked her "WAVE" dance! omona! So that wave thing goes way back to 2009 / 2010 Happy Together guesting with Hong Eun Hee and this Win Win guesting.

Here's her video of the her wave and Single Ladies dance move:

https://youtu.be/GFUEVVC23a4?t=1m37s

A little yummy something for berries here. 

They asked her if she had a boyfriend then. She said no - actually, she's sort of weaving through boyfriend vs no boyfriend state in the past years. (or from what I understand, it's not always that she has a boyfriend - the female MC did imply that she must be very attractive / popular with men so I guess that's why she answered that way). And then, they mentioned her "aegyo" and she said that her aegyo goes up high when she has a boyfriend :)

Screen Shot 2016 02 07 at 9 14 58 AM

I remember the IG post of @seesaw_love "when a girl changes voice" - showing how SoYeon's manner of talking to SiYang over the phone has changed from her regular aegyo person to a higher level of aegyo teeheehee.

Screen Shot 2016 02 07 at 9 21 43 AM

Well, it looks like she's enjoying and having fun.  

• Like 12

@catgoh92 is it soyeon say that she want to go or tried like they went to spicy dinner date? This soyeon word make me reminded of @suwon posted that soyeon young heart has  so many things that she want tried a public person dated style. Hope she can experience all public date with siyang. Wink wink wink:phew::D:D

• Like 10

Just watched the Chinese sub.....think it is the usual 1 day filming for 2 episode.

Morning prepare BF, surprise birthday (2pm)

(I remember a caption in that episode saying 6PM WGM filming....guess it is for cameo...)

Drive to location, had dinner, filming....(wonder what time the filming starts and end...given the insane hours of that industry, think will be very late)

about the smoking part, they are together for WGM for maybe 5 months?

wonder when he started to quit, guess he really worked hard to quit smoking..., that is very good.

• Like 10

Saw the cameo BTS and i must say Siyang did really well on his role. There's not even a dialogue yet his eyes and facial expression delivered his character. Too bad mbc didn't show much of him...

It be good to see him act in a drama w/ Soyeon or in any joint project in the future but sooner the better ( just my wishful thinking ) :)

• Like 10

Hi berries! long time no see as we Malaysians like to say. Been abroad for holiday with ex-classmates. Was only able to follow most of the chat but not able to download the vids pictorials... but it helps to satisfy my craving for Siso news and be in touch with my Berry family.

Before I forget:

Wishing All Berries celebrating Lunar New Year.

Gong Ci Fa Cai! Happy New Year.

May You Have Prosperous, Happy and Healthy New Year and the years ahead.

Love Ep 21 / WGM 307 as usual.

Don't understand Korean but  thanks to @catgoh92 &  @jl08  summaries I love the part immediately after Soyoen put on her glasses/ spectacle for her role and Siyang said "you look cute..(hope I heard right..) upon which Soyeon "press" Siyang's left shoulder  (like switching on a robot). Siyang responded automatically with the praises.  They both look so cute that even the 2 girls were giggling watching them.  When you are free @seesaw_love  and the sub is out please do a vid with a slow motion for this segment. It's hilarious.

That was followed by her telling her manager "Siyang" that she needs a message then for him to dance. Darling Siyang even played a music for the dance.  I love Siyang being a sport by dancing despite the RadioStar telling him that he was "flustering" rather than dancing. His ability to make a fool  of himself without reservation.  

Hi hi hi how not to love this couple? Siso couple fighting!

Oh forgive my manners -

Welcome all the new berries to this thread.  Beware!!

This is an addictive thread and family that protects and defends Siso couple union, reel and real, and supportive of each other member's well being. It is as addictive as the Siso couple itself.  Don't say I didn't warn you!  and @LeeK wow I salute you for taking the pain of reading ALL the pages in this thread before you joining this family.

SALUTE to Siyang for quitting smoking!  Wow! Wow! Wow! that is a true achievement. My late husband quitted smoking only after our daughter refused to be kissed by him because of the cigarette smell.  Imagine Siyang doing it because Soyeon told him to do so. I pray he has the patience and energy to sustain the effort forever without getting the side effect of doing so which normally putting on weight.  Do more work out  as he needs it for his job..

• Like 17

So recap will be up tomorrow, got sidetracked today, watched Inside Out with my sister (very good movie if anyone hasn't seen it yet).

I have seen the preview for next week's episode, though, and I think it'll be really interesting. A game of chance (bok-bul-bok) trip. If anyone has seen 1N2D then you're probably familiar with the concept and it also explains why Si Yang may have looked troubled in the picture that was taken a little while ago. Also, with the picture on Instagram, while I don't exactly remember what was said in the preview, I watched it a little while ago, that was probably another game of chance thing that they were doing, maybe based on what the comments said?

But for anyone that doesn't know what bok-bul-bok is, or rather game of chance, it's basically like the title entails, and kind of what you saw in the preview, like there's good stuff and bad stuff and it's purely up to luck what happens haha. So looks like we have another exciting episode for next week :P 

• Like 14

:Dyuar19ingrid i have a BIG LAUGH after read Soyeon wants get a dog for Pet long time ago & now mung-mung is her favourite pet ! Really made my tiredness goes off while busy for Chinese new year. 

I'm getting more adore to Soyeon, she really made the right choice to join WGM, alot people get to know her more through this programme included me. Her cold appearance looks difference from her true characters, i like her kindness & nice to everyone, Siyang also say before Soyeon have a unchange image ( should be her character ) which he need to learn from her. So, really don't understand why some possessive fans wants Soyeon get out wgm? I'm sure Soyeon enjoys wgm very much since there is no script and she might have alots suitors after wgm. If i'm Siyang, i will consider Soyeon as future real wife role.

The last part of wgm, Soyeon bit Siyang and tell him not to cheat on her..so cute of her! O, i like Soyeon's mummy too, she is thrifty & Soyeon so much like her mummy, she told Siyang she bought the skirts from flea market & all the apparrels she wears in cameo was from her mummy wardrobe. Soyeon, U are GREAT:)

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

I'm getting more adore to Soyeon, she really made the right choice to join WGM, alot people get to know her more through this programme included me. Her cold appearance looks difference from her true characters, i like her kindness & nice to everyone, Siyang also say before Soyeon have a unchange image ( should be her character ) which he need to learn from her. So, really don't understand why some possessive fans wants Soyeon get out wgm? I'm sure Soyeon enjoys wgm very much

since there is no script and she might have alots suitors after wgm. If i'm Siyang, i will consider Soyeon as future real wife role.

@Summer Ryn Me too. Never thought a initial episode showing someone "panicking" while waiting for her future "husband" could introduce me\us to such a charming lady.

I hope WGM will just leave her with nice memories and maybe a possible "future"

(Something like what Ohyeh couple discuss will be very nice...."serious talk after WGM is over"...the possibilities....)

1 hour ago, Hajar Ahmad said:

@LeeK wow I salute you for taking the pain of reading ALL the pages in this thread before you joining this family.

@Hajar AhmadThanks. although i have to admit i cheated a bit....post a few before finish all pages.  I am not a fan nor shipper, just enjoyed their part in WGM, repeated them numerously times (compare to the rest) but the most attractive thing here in this forum is the vibe that almost everyone is showing.  This is so different from the numerous destructive comparison , bad-mouthing etc etc that is shown in so many places.

• Like 14

Just saw these old articles from dramabeans.com about Yeoshin annae:

Kim So-yeon (Dr. Champ, Prosecutor Princess) looks RIDICULOUSLY stunning, as per usual. This woman has never met a red carpet dress she didn’t rock. It actually makes me laugh to think of all the crazy outfits she wore in Prosecutor Princess, when could have looked like this. Some actresses look better in everyday wear, while others, like Kim So-yeon, should really just spend all her days in red carpet gowns. Hell, I would, if I were her.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/01/actresses-captured-pre-red-carpet-in-allure/

KimSoYeon1.jpg

I totally agree!!! Let her wear red carpet dresses every day! Who else agrees??

Also another one:

KimSoYeon2.jpg

My god, this woman is gorgeous no matter what she wears. Really, I think she could make a potato sack work on the red carpet. Kim So-yeon (Dr. Champ, IRIS) does a photo shoot for InStyle where she purportedly “transforms into a goddess.” Yeah, I’d say she already is one, no transformation needed.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/03/kim-so-yeon-for-instyle/

• Like 18