[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Having spicy food  makes Si Yang's ears turn red. While watching live.....i did not really feel much but after re watching the episode I felt them. Lovey dovey holding hands in the car and coming in to restaurant hand in hand. I notice that So Yeon is very expressive ......delicious food arrives - she's thankful and generous with her praises. It's nice to watch them eat, talk and challenge each other. The panelist are more fun to watch......esp. with funny gestures and comments. Yes @Summer Ryn..i agree with you  -  it would be wonderful if our couple could have some private moments. They express to each other differently when they are alone.  I hope we get to watch this episode with the subs soon.  We seems to be getting the sub faster now....loving it. The subbers are doing a great job - Thank you subbers :wub:

• Like 12

was searching thru IG for #김소연 posts and found this:

어머나!!! SiYang will have red ears not because of spicy food but of this spicy sight!!!

노무 섹시하다, 여신 아내!!! 

SiYang: How gorgeous you are, yeobo! You will be the death of me!!! So HOT!!!!!!

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

@manhwacouple No Worries, Siso Couple both are working in entertainment circle, they might have encountered more serious bad comments so i believe both should able to adapt all these criticize, especially Soyeon who already more than 22 years of experiences.

Hmm..quite Surprised Siyang is a smoker !  As i'm a Anti-Smoker , i'm getting more salute to Soyeon for request Siyang to quit this bad habit & glad Siyang listen to Soyeon...Keep it up, Siyang:)

:D The 2 lady who sit behind them in the room should let Siso couple talk in private, they are like 2 Lamp Post disturbing our loving couple chit-chatting. 

I hope soo @Summer Ryn, i don't want some bad comment spoil their happy moment.

Actually, i've said to my sister that i think si yang is a smoker, based on some of his pictorial. in that pic looks that he is a smoker, i don't know i just can feel it from his gesture. and, don't you think his lips is lil' bit dark, like smoker had?

But, it's good that he decided to stop. and hopefully it's not a temporary decision.

3iOVGoo.jpg

• Like 10

Just saw one of recent interview of Siyang,  i think should be magazine interview , i does not how paste the English translation here, berries, you can visit this Face book address :

https://m.facebook.com/ksyandksy/

Look for (160206 ) 时旸新闻一则

@manhwacouple Thanks for the pictorial...me too, hope Siyang just not quit smoking because of wgm. It bad for his image/health if he still continue smoke. 

I'm a loyal fan of korea drama, i remember when started to watched the first drama, i was shocked to see their actors, even in drama, they smoked too..Lucky, now, all Korea entertainment shows not allowed to do this bad habits anymore. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, manhwacouple said:

I hope soo @Summer Ryn, i don't want some bad comment spoil their happy moment.

Actually, i've said to my sister that i think si yang is a smoker, based on some of his pictorial. in that pic looks that he is a smoker, i don't know i just can feel it from his gesture. and, don't you think his lips is lil' bit dark, like smoker had?

But, it's good that he decided to stop. and hopefully it's not a temporary decision.

si yang is literally  S.M.O.K.I.N.G   H.O.T   !!!!!!!!!!!    :w00t::w00t::w00t:

this is my first time being amaze for his whreabouts hahahahahaa

• Like 4

It seems like Soyeon had the same kind of nail colours with the previous few episodes. Now I wonder what date is this filming done? 

Now next week is the preview for the trip so the coffee date is something outside the show?? *High hopes* 

Edit: so I just searched. Cafe la vue is also around NamYangJu 남양주 area which is where they filmed their scene. If the filming dates matches to the date that the blogger saw them, most probably they went for coffee together after filming ends. 

I don't know if anyone mention about the part when Soyeon suggested on betting on the food. Before she continues Siyang asked if she wanted to have a spicy battle and no one is allow to drink water. Soyeon looked very surprised and say how did know what I am thinking? He then said cause we are couple so I know.. couples that think alike. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

Is there any Possibility that the meal and the shooting happen in different day? TIA..

Fighting berries....this ep is beautiful as always

oh that's why siyang get some weigh lately, my smoker friend said that quit smoking make him gain weight...siyangssii..you need exercise... Definitely! 

Dont think so. Cause she was the one who asked him to have a meal first before going to the filming since they still have some free time. 

• Like 6

@manhwacouple that Si Yang's pictorial, do you know when it took? Was it before he joins Starhaus?

Yup, he looked so handsome and hot in that pictorial, but not fond of him smoked in that pics. And it's really nice that he stop smoking because of So Yeon.

Maybe So Yeon asked him like this with her slyly look : nampyeon nim, will you stop smoking? then I will kiss you more and more :wub::wub:

wkwkwk

6 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

It seems like Soyeon had the same kind of nail colours with the previous few episodes. Now I wonder what date is this filming done? 

Now next week is the preview for the trip so the coffee date is something outside the show?? *High hopes* 

I don't know if anyone mention about the part when Soyeon suggested on betting on the food. Before she continues Siyang asked if she wanted to have a spicy battle and no one is allow to drink water. Soyeon looked very surprised and say how did know what I am thinking? He then said cause we are couple so I know..

Well' I'm wondering too about the time, I think it was the same day with the Si Yang's birthday party. She also wearing the same earring. But what date was it actually I still wonder :huh:

Si Yang is really good in reading So Yeon's mind. And that's only can happen when you are close to that person :wub:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, eyra said:

Well' I'm wondering too about the time, I think it was the same day with the Si Yang's birthday party. She also wearing the same earring. But what date was it actually I still wonder :huh:

Si Yang is really good in reading So Yeon's mind. And that's only can happen when you are close to that person :wub:

@eyra Me too wonder when was the court filming? I think it was the same day with Siyang birthday. But Soyeon request siyang on birthday party to dance. The radio show broadcast on Jan 13 right, SMA on 14 Jan, siyang birthday 15 Jan? I don't think so they filming the birthday party and court filming on 14 Jan right, they  were attended SMA after all. But If they do…..WOW must be quite hectic day especially for soyeon.

@catgoh92  @Addictedtokeverything  What siyang and soyeon bickering about at waiting room? in the tv display…there was a lot of fire sign???

And what din din MC comment after siyang…how could I cheat u if ur my wife?

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Alilla said:

Me too wonder when was the court filming? I think it was the same day with Siyang birthday. But Soyeon request siyang on birthday party to dance. The radio show broadcast on Jan 13 right, SMA on 14 Jan, siyang birthday 15 Jan? I don't think so they filming the birthday party and court filming on 14 Jan right, they  were attended SMA after all. But If they do…..WOW must be quite hectic day especially for soyeon.

The courtroom scene was filmed in the same day after they had that spicy dinner, right? Then, it was in the 5, 6 or 7 January. I bet 5 because it was Friday, unless they film on weekends as well. We already saw the pictures when they had dinner at that restaurant. We saw a picture when they were filming in the restaurant. I posted the picture on So yeon`s thread on January 7 but I bet it was taken earlier.  You are linking Siyang`s dance to the show broadcast but So yeon did not see the dance on that TV show. She said that she saw the dance when the boys were performing on Hong Kong (that was on the subtitles that I read). MBC put the scene from their TV show because that was available to them. The episode was edited later so they had time to edit Si Yang`s dance from the Radio Star program from a week later. It is just my guess. 

Spoiler

1390203_800904920034917_1429156045_n.jpg

12534181_109488526097128_95873975_n.jpg

• Like 11

@larus I Forgot….yes we have siso spicy dinner date picture. thank u chingu

Edit:

So birthday party was held the same day when they went to court filming right? Because siyang already wore soyeon gift birthday present scarf from soyeon?:wub:

The last ep 20 I have noticed that in the car siyang n staff talking about wgm or soyeon, but I dont really understand the conversation because there isnt any translation.

• Like 5

Hey everyone, just wanted to say that the recap may be a bit late (I'll be doing one whether the subs are already out or not by then haha). I have yet to watch the episode, but I have downloaded it. I am excited to watch it, though, like I always am. I'm sure it'll be awesomely cute :) 

• Like 14

Morning form my side of the world, chinggu ya :blush: Happy Sunday..:wub:

7 hours ago, eyra said:

@manhwacouple that Si Yang's pictorial, do you know when it took? Was it before he joins Starhaus?

i think it took before he join Starhaus, based on @Kwak SiYang Thailand's IG-where i got that pics, said those from his pre debut time. Maybe @Kwak SiYang Thailand can enlighten us.

Btw, i notice si yang's wallet when he bought coffee to so yeon. That's the prada wallet, right? it has same color.

• Like 11