[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

21 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

i suddenly thought it is just because among all the hard copy photos, that is the smallest and easier to put in wallet!  That's all! 

I laughed when i am typing this cos i am thinking of soyeon's special train of thoughts...eg. she used wedding photos to cover ramen, she used bare hands to scoop out the rice from rice cooker and she used a spatula for cooking seaweed soup ! 

she is so cute.  I want to hug her again!   

I think you are right @seesaw_love that was the smalles and easier to cut and i think So Yen took/kept the hard copy of the picture from they wedding venue front desk...  

I think So Yeon a practical person, she's will use anything or what ever that come first of her sight without too much thinking.. that how pure she is... hahaha.. 

• Like 14

8 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

It is very small.  So not very clear.   I shall get someone to touch up for us ! 

MOD EDIT : DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES ! !!

ThanksQ Seesaw_Love...Hope Siyang treasure this photo...Most importantly is the scarf that Soyeon first knitted which she kept mentioned:)

By the way, Seesaw_Love, if u can, appreciate u can edit the parts that both Siso couple holding hands while looking at the screen...i find it quite touching..especially when i see Soyeon sweet smile on her face...:)

• Like 6

23 hours ago, ConMaRi said:

More than half a million from someone who even complains about parking fees haha... ( i remember that one interview when she said she goes to a cafe on sundays coz the parking is free..  correct me if im wrong berries...) Make sense really...

@ConMaRi, I understands what you mean, So Yeon spends wisely yet for her husband she buys the best gift for him aside from her super best gift with so much effort, knitted scarf  :) 

• Like 11

First post on forum.....really like this forum where most are positive comments...

started watching WGM in 2015 with T-ara's Eunjung, then proceed to Kwanghee and Sunhwa, and then continue with full episode and all couple.(while going back to watch Global and YongSeo)

seen a few enjoyable couples (WooYoung and Seyong, Sorim, O2) but siso seems to just hit the rights notes.....

glad to found this forum. :)...some here are really major fans \ shippers...

Edited by LeeK
typo
  • Like 18

I just watch a few episodes of IRIS. Soyeon is sooooo cool inside. Like seriously. If she never join WGM, I think I will fall hard for her manliness haha (I saw the way she do the pumping and fighting scene :wub:

But now that I have seen her new side in WGM, I know her acting skill is just so awesome. Too awesome in fact haha

• Like 16

41 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

I just watch a few episodes of IRIS. Soyeon is sooooo cool inside. Like seriously. If she never join WGM, I think I will fall hard for her manliness haha (I saw the way she do the pumping and fighting scene :wub:

But now that I have seen her new side in WGM, I know her acting skill is just so awesome. Too awesome in fact haha

Dear @catgoh92

I will rewatch IRIS again. Nado I didn't expect the real soyeon personality is really adorable. and looking back soyeon acting skill on IRIS and MY Prosecutor princess….I admit…She acting skill really berry awesome. The acting skill and adorable personality…who ever man will fall for her. My wish for soyeon is who ever the man, He is the best man will be by her side 

• Like 14

Like i mentioned, i was laughing when i see the quiz.   Out of 19 questions, 7 are so obvious. Yet people just choose to harp the last two question which is like asking a kid to choose father or mother or like asking your husband to choose between you or his mother!

I posted the Chinese version earlier and the Chinese encourage me to post on youtube to share with everyone! Hence i just put in the English subbed to share.

If this clip causes any discomfort, i will delete it from here! 

• Like 23

someone told me to remove ....but 1980 vs 1986 ..... who is more senior? 

Beside, I think 1 year is older can't feel much difference...so i insist to put in. ha !   

TING..TING...round 7 ...soyeon wins !    :D

59 minutes ago, Alilla said:

wkwkwkwk @seesaw_love thank u for ur creative video….:glasses:

But chingu the last question…older or younger….both are older than siyang….1980 and 1986….Siyang birthday 1987?

• Like 16

13 hours ago, Hajar Ahmad said:

please  don't mind me restating your statement which I pray you do not take it as me as correcting you nor it be being condescending. But its just that we as berries so maybe want  the right word to use for her  habit of even saving tissue papers that she considers as expensive in WGM Ep 295 /  Siso Ep 9 and that avoiding parking fee & even in choosing a cheaper model as their first couple bracelet, as PRUDENT which we in the financial sector normally use for such behavior.

I admire that trait because it is one of her positive behavior and which surprised Si yang when they were selecting and buying their first couple bracelet coming from an "A" class actress.

When she looked for the prize in the first episodes she was considerate to Siyang. She did not let him spend so much money for her. I smiled when she said that she was surprised that paper tissues were such expensive. She brought the expensive ones for the show but she normally used the common ones. I do the same but I don`t use cheep products either. As we saw in this program and in real life events, she uses expensive clothes, accessories, but not the most expensive ones. I think she affords them now... she is the lead actress (not in the top of most payed actresses but I guess she earns enough), she has pictorials, commercials. I agree that she is "prudent" when spending. She buys sometimes expensive products when she needs them but in the same time she doesn`t want to spend much for things that are not that important. When she was younger, she confessed that she was a spender. But she was in difficulty with money when acting offers did not come her way. That period of her life taught her a lesson. She doesn`t getting younger. Nobody knows in this business what`s in their future so it is totally understandable why she is like this. She is totally adorable and so honest in everything.

• Like 17

2 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

Like i mentioned, i was laughing when i see the quiz.   Out of 19 questions, 7 are so obvious. Yet people just choose to harp the last two question which is like asking a kid to choose father or mother or like asking your husband to choose between you or his mother!

I posted the Chinese version earlier and the Chinese encourage me to post on youtube to share with everyone! Hence i just put in the English subbed to share.

If this clip causes any discomfort, i will delete it from here! 

Instead delete it,i ll ask u to add si yang's bri when they were recording the song. At that moment si yang wondered why so yeon can easily follow g.na ' s direction,is it becos she is innocent ?. That one berry...that one...haha

• Like 7

@LeeK ; Welcome U  & do Drop your Love here Often....

ThankQ once again, @seesaw_love...this clip is fun & is great that U shared the clip with every berries family members here:D

@larus, i agreed with u...i was Surprised in the earlier episode, Soyeon quite thrifty in her real life,! She spent wisely, she set a good example for everyone to learn from...ThanksQ Soyeon:)

• Like 9

I miss SiSo already!

I really like SoYeon's fashion sense - specially when she's wearing skinny jeans and sweatshirt. 

She doesn't have a lot going on; just some light make up but with lipstick color and earrings as statement.

Also her default bracelet "joltae paljji" - walk beside me.

Nomu yeppuda! yeoshin ida!

• Like 12

I miss Siso too.. That's why I'm playing around on IG, soompi, watching their random episode, watching Siyang's daily and Soyeon's previous drama, despite being busier in life this week. I even watch their dramas while baking Lunar new year cakes and cookies with mom in law, getting me a side eye from her. Hahaha..

This week I haven't seen anyone posted links to the news/articles from their last episode. Usually we always have links to quite a lot of articles.  Can some berries share it here? I read tthere's some news about Siyang's bday episode in Naver.

A fans also shared in IG, her pic with Siyang on Jan 20. Of course he's all warm and proud wearing Soyeon's hand-knitted shawl. :) 

@seesaw_love I remember what you share about your hubby. Hope he'll get well soon, and take your time during this busy season. Thank you for your video/updates that always cheer berries up, but I hope you do it within your possible limit. No need to force for updating us as soon as possible, family and your personal life come first, We'll wait patiently. :) 

• Like 17