[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Really LOVE today wgm & thanks MBC did not edit much..

Our Siso Couple are so sweets to each other. After out from bathroom, Soyeon did not wear her bracelet & Siyang's sharp eye noticed it & remind Soyeon.

Siyang commented Soyeon even without make up also pretty ,  me too agreed. They even check if they are compatible in their chinese zodiac and horoscope.

Hmm....O dear, i'm going repeat how many times watching today WGM again?? 

• Like 12

Sorry, whole afternoon i just come here to share the raw/unseen with berries as soon as i see it.    I haven't read any messages here. (going to scroll backwards) . Even though I hv posted the raw link here 7 hours ago, i only managed to settle down now quietly to watch today's EP.   Earlier, I was helping the chinese to input the chinese sub for EP19 unseen clip.      

I will try to post the link here but sometimes too many places to update and i can't manage. 

So please watch my IG or FB for those links and  I posted the chinese link 3 hours ago.   Here is another option of Chinese sub.     http://v.qq.com/cover/q/qcfi92wyyqbe0k2.html  & maple stage is taking the subbed from this link. 

Anyway EP19 unseen on youtube with chinese sub if anyone interested.   

1 hour ago, jl08 said:

@seesaw_love

sorry chinggu...any chinese  sub link? I can't wait to see what their zodiac sign says...looks like got some differences right?

Thanks.

• Like 15

Lol...my message to So Yeon and Si Yang : Dear Siso, please read your English zodiac signs love compatibility, not the animals zodiac signs. I think they were reading something about animals zodiac not being too favourable? lol......

Berries have discussed these before for our SiSo couple and we've to let them read that they are 80% - 90% compatible right?

Briefly again......Capricorn man and Scorpion Woman (January 15 and November 2)

When it comes to sexual compatibility, these two are a surprisingly good match. Although the Scorpio woman is one of the most sexual in the zodiac, the Capricorn man can almost match her sensuality when he feels secure and safe – he is an earth sign, after all.

This is a good match that can really develop into a long-lasting love relationship. Scorpio woman is a person with a deep well of intense emotions, and that can really bring a Capricorn boy out of his quiet shell. When they are together they will open up emotionally in a way they won't with most other signs. He is very loyal to those he cares about, and is known for sticking with those they care about through thick and thin. As they are influenced by the 3-11 Sun Sign Pattern they will remain friends and lovers, enabling them to talk things over more often, with honesty. They can help each other to mature as individuals and to learn the value of a loving relationship. Sometimes it will take a long time for this two to open up to one another and feel comfortable with the other. Both of them will be secretive and careful about revealing their feelings, but if a little bit of patience will allow the relationship to flourish it would turn out to be marvelous.

• Like 9

just finished watching the latest episode...and i'm squealing to death because of soyeon's cuteness hahaha.

there's no more in the world that a woman will be happy if she will be appreciated by her man.

i like soyeon here, initiating the "moves" to get intimate with shiyang - what a brave girl ( w/ the help of soju or should i say with the excuse of soju?) kekeke.

i admire shiyang for being gentleman and appreciative to his wife despite of her being "bold but still shy = CUTE " hehe.

when soyeon already lying on bed she keeps on peeping's towards shiyang's side ( i think she wanted to...but shiyang being on cam este being the gentleman hahaha he offered to lie down further from her ( but it seems they're both disappointed) hahahaha

when he begins stroking her hair from a distance - it excites me...i wish she opened her eyes and made pillows shiyang's arm...

and then...shiyang suddenly got up, off the cam, STOP the RECORDING and TENG TENG TENG hahaha.

waiting for English subs.

hey berries, what happened to our thread i thought we can reach 300th page in this episode???

were you all in state of coma? hahaha.

• Like 12

I agree with Siyang's compliment about So Yeon's bare face. I think she is prettier (and younger) without make up. She looks so girlish in that couple pyjamas. I can't say I like the exercise challenge, I wish they were allowed to do something a bit more intimate. I am glad we get to meet people who know Siyang in the next episode. It is about time.

• Like 10

Si Yang is cute too...he asked how are they sleeping...does he have to sleep on the floor again? lol...

Then he gave excuses...weather today is cold, outside is cold, floor is cold....:D 

So he asked if his wife is tired and he asked her to lie down he'll pat her to sleep...and he did that, giving her assurance that he'll sleep further away and that she should not cross the border etc...I love how he stroke her face so gently to sleep.

So Yeon asked if the ramen was nice and Si Yang said No...bland and So Yeon admitted spilling the ingredients but she said she wanted something...

When So Yeon asked for the 'price' of the ramen (backhug) Si Yang burst out laughing at her purpose. He asked her is that why she cooked ramen for him and SoYeon said Yes. Si Yang then said that if it was him, he'll cook the noodle that has hug and kisses.

In her BRI after the backhug, So Yeon said it felt like fluttery feeling of butterflies in her stomach and she was happy. She felt that nampyeonim was happy too...and it's true that Si Yang rushed off after the hug, saying he wants to cook the noodle that gives hugs and kisses! LOL....

In his BRI, Si Yang said that it was not a flustered situation for the backhug, instead he felt his wife is adorably cute (with her agenda to get her price) and he laughed that it's not possible to not like her!  Yay!!   :)

With regards to reading their animals compatibility, it seems that there'll be conflict in their relationship as both are not willing to divulge much and in her BRI, So Yeon felt that it matters to Si Yang and that she should not have downloaded the app. Si Yang said that it's alright for her to be curious but he asked why want to read about all these? Good job, Si Yang. Destiny supercedes zodiac guidelines ya.....:)

• Like 16

photo 2016-01-23_zpsmvfpdfhy.png

Such a protective loving guy...after the good-looking trainer had expressed concern for So Yeon when she did the broad jump..Si Yang makes it clear that So Yeon is his...  lol.....am loving such gestures! More please!    :)

• Like 13

Good day berries, i really wanna comment on yesterdays episode but since there was a lot of talking and i don't understand it hahahahaha but alas thanks a lot @thesuitelife547 for the recap you are jjiang and @seesaw_love for the back hug video... You both are berry berry great :wub::heart:

firstly, i always say that i love their episode every week because as everyone feels and see they are progressing quite well... Hehehee and this episode is an evidence of that... I have to remind myself that this was before the mbc award show so i am super happy that they are in this level of comfort.. I laugh so loud during the fitness test and i am so happy to see how caring siyang is to soyeon always there for her either cheering her on or comforting her it is nice to see especially for her who is very sensitive about her not being very physically fit. 

I also LOL during the game in the bed with the ruler, hahahaha their teasing and joking around with each other feels so natural that it is simply so nice , i was smiling around with them while they are playing.  And i love how siyang is very attune to soyeins nervousness about the signs, hehehe this i didn't understand a bit but after reading the recap by our berry it make sense but i am happy that siyang said that in his bri.

my favorite part of this episode is the back hug why because. I love the way siyang nuzzles his head on soyeons back and how soyeon turns her head to look at siyang before she counts.. Hahahahahaa i see full blissfulness in their faces.. I just love it

i understand why some berries see that siyang is a bit shy this time around but i can also say that. I understand him... Their level of comfortableness with each other is at a new height in this episode and with them just being surrounded by cameras i know it will be difficult for them to be super affectionate because it might leave a lot of negative comments, being koreans wherein they are so conservative but of course my naughty thought will not stop me... 

Finally the way siyang touches and caress her head and hair.. This just for me nails everything in this episode... If they don't have feelings for each other then i don't know what this is.. I can almost touch and feel their emotions... 

Okay thats just my two cents, by the way thanks to all the berries for all the sharing here... Off to bed... :heart::heart::wub::wub:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, chloe24 said:

my favorite part of this episode is the back hug why because. I love the way siyang nuzzles his head on soyeons back and how soyeon turns her head to look at siyang before she counts.. Hahahahahaa i see full blissfulness in their faces.. I just love it

wonderin' if they have inside clothes/shirts then pajamas?  why?  because as shiyang looked like he was kissing soyeon's back...

teng teng teng the feels...find it more intimate yet sweet...

• Like 9

Thank you so much @thesuitelife547 for the recap!!!! 

Chingus! Nomu pogishiposso!!!

I'm liking how SoYeon is braver now. It's just funny how she continues to show that ajumma side of her like when telling SiYang :

- not to lock the bathroom door

- guess what she would do after drinking soju

- bringing up the payment for the cup ramen

Although, imho, she wasn't doing anything out of the line for any anti-fan out there. She was just paying back what SiYang did for her - it's like a replay of their first 100 days in my eyes. But that SoYeon is just so sexy and gorgeous that even when she's being gigglu like a normal girl and blunt and straightforward like an ajumma - even making her "desires" a joke, I can see how it could come off as her seducing the younger man. If anything, yes, she is of course wanting to be attractive to SiYang but she's doing it her own sweet way - not some desperate cougar or something. She just can't help that she's inherently sexy that her aegyo for sweetness sake could be misinterpreted for hiding ulterior motives. 

I noticed how the male MC's reacted to her asking SiYang if they should have a drink. My 2 cents: SoYeon was being her usual polite self by asking first. If it were a cougar on the prowl for her prey, she would not have asked at all and just get the guy drunk, right? 

Even the drink being soju imho caused a lot of unecessary implication of inuendos - uri yeoshin annae was just trying to be thoughtful by choosing the drink that SiYang likes best.

She was being sweet as she always is in my eyes :)

I think it's SiYang who is the bigger danger in seducing SoYeon and I believe that's why he's a bit reserved this episode: if he was his skinship initiating self like in the past that night, and with SoYeon just letting go to enjoy the moment, her heart on her sleeves, they'd have had caused the biggesr scandal of 2016! Because SiYang would not have been able to hold it in and turn the cameras off himself. Kekekekkee

Kudos to SiYang for holding back : He knows she was only ready for what she actually asks for - the hug and he obliged her. You are a gentleman sir!!

• Like 21

21 hours ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

My dear berrie's may any of you could help me.One of my dear Indonesia berrie's share a link of a blog that the blogger mention about our SiSo was at the next table from hers (including to google translate) 

The blogger didn't mention either their filming for WGM or not but from the emoticon that she use it seem it was off cam. 

So help me... please... 

http://m.blog.naver.com/tylerpud/220599767719

I didn't share it when the first time I got this because I thought there will be one of you knew about this too and share it here. Just scroll down... she mention it almost at the bottom of her post. 

I hope my Internet connection went well... its windy and a bit rainy here.. that could be a bad sign for my Internet connection...

Hwatiiing ^^v

@thesuitelife547 Can you help us with this one? At least translate the part about whether they actually mentioned that it's really Siso that they saw across their table? 

15 hours ago, jl08 said:

Can some berries help me with the date order?

4 Dec - final ep of 100 days contract

9 Dec - Cosmopolitan

2 weeks before 29 Dec MBC Awards - Dance practice sessions

25 Dec - Cake  dating   lol....

29 Dec - MBC

7 Jan - WGM filming (Si Yang's birthday?)

14 Jan - SMA

So when was today's ep filmed?

I need to put the sequence properly so that I can monitor their progress.    :D

I had so much to squee after I watched their episode last night that I kinda blank where to start with. But I am also eager to track their meeting times especially in Dec, that way we can see the progress in their relationship, Let's track together...

4 Dec: yeah it's end of 100 contract, wedding ceremony, and possibly the celestial of their relationship progress since both has confidence about each other's feeling finally. Especially on Siyang's part, he finally can see that she likes him more than he thought she was. 

9 Dec: Cosmopolitan Hot Hot Hot photoshoot. They also had an interview and when asked whether they are in a real relationship, Siyang said that (as of that moment of 9 dec 2015), they are not in a 'some' relationship or a real couple yet, but he enjoyed being with her and he felt very close bonding with her. So yeon agreed to him on this matter, said that she felt the same way. It actually reflected on their photoshoot session, which showed the level of their feeling (and intensity) was up a notch when they were with each other. They were both definitely got affected by their closeness during the photo session (he can't touch her lips because it might become teng teng teng... She blushed from laying her whole weight on top of him, teng teng teng.... Pardon me berries, with my words :D ). This episode also marked the beginning of proactive Soyeon in coming closer to Siyang. 

2 weeks before MEA, it could be on 15 or 17 Dec :1st  Dance practice session with their trainer. Here, I think MBC trolled us with the editing, coz it showed them in the outfit in the car to go to dance practice session together, as the same outfit they wore when they met GNA, and when they arrived at their home at night/evening in this episode. BUT.. I think on this 1st dance practice, they arrived separately at the dance studio, because of some reasons:

- Siyang and Soyeon greeted each other when they met at the dance studio, in a way as if they just met that day

- They probably has several song-options, since the dance instructor started with a dance for another song (titled my candy or something like that? I forgot). Then they tried to follow the steps but Soyeon failed miserably. :D  Then they finally settled on GNA's song. Knowing Soyeon, I don't think this 1st practice is enough for her, to follow through by herself without the existance of their dance tutors. So it's only logical that they'd had several more dance practices, one or more with tutors and one or more with just she and Siyang, for her to be able to absorb all the dance movements well. 

- Since it is the 1st dance practice. It might take longer time for the sake of Soyeon to be able to grapsp the dance movement. So it's slim chance for them to also had the recording session, exercise session, and overnight session at the same day.

- By the end of dance session, she told him Ka-talk ke yo (kakao talk with me later). It's like they are saying goodbye/good night for the day. And to continue later on wiith their ka-talk. So no more wgm shooting after their dance session.

- We know that Soyeon couldn't attend the reunion of falling for innocence teams on Dec 17, with the reason 'still got trapped in hubby's place'.  But we don't know whether it was due to 1st dance session or the next session..

It will lead to the big possibility that they had another dance session : probably on 17 Dec or later on (before 25 Dec). So:

17 Dec or unknown date:  another dance session. Could be more than once, but we can be sure that at least once, based on the footage showed during their meeting with GNA. 

Another unknown date in Dec: WGM shooting started with their unaired dance session (in the car, they mentioned they were nervous for dance session, and they had confirmed the song to be GNA's song). Then they met GNA for recording, Then practice session, then the sweet overnight stay at their home, Here, we have knowledge that Siyang was in manner not to initiate too much skinship with GNA's around (as a way to respect GNA who might feel .... If they were too lovey dovey. Hahaha.. ). We also see Soyeon's eyes met Siyang's eyes and she kinda asked him to answered GNA's question 'are you two dating for real? Are you in.a real relationship?. And he took lead by answering yes, we are in a real relationship, Kyaaa,,,, Then when they were at their hime, it's clearly Soyeon's taking the lead to approach Siyang, and he being more subtle appropriately, coz yunno if he acted the same way, what might happened that night? ;)  Especially when they really had become a new real couple, they must feel extra aware of all those hidden cameras surrounding them, and the knowledge that wgm is rated 15+ shouldn't be corrupted by what might happen when they were being expressive to their feelings :D  Hence, tried to hide their giddyness, but not too good since we all can feel it tooo.. It's difficult to hide,a love feeling, right? 

25 Dec: Christmas cake date. 1st move from Siyang? Hahaha... I think he gave her christmas gift on that day :) 

29 Dec: MEA. The level of their closeness is definitely up several notches here. All of their interactions: buy me herbal medicines, ok? His phone call before her lone-rehearsal, red carpet moment with interlocking fingers, been all lovey dovey on their table that didn't gp unnoticed by the WGM PD, and then the seal-with-a-kiss moment at the end of their stage performance..

There, I will stop at their Dec's meeting, and I count they met at least 7 times (or more, depending on how much they had met for dance practices). Hope they will meet this often too in Jan, either on cam or off cam, and i will be one berry happy berry, thank you I like you, now please announce your dating, you two love birds, :) 

• Like 19

Has everyone watch the cameo appearance of our couple in One More Happy Ending. There is english sub to it here. Just watch the part 1 will do http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/one-more-happy-ending-episode-1

I just realised SoYeong mentioned that she feels like destroying every see saw she see at the playground. Haha I like that part!

• Like 13