[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

3 hours ago, SamaraP said:

stretching and warming up

12491903_1752226655008571_11161364713192

3580_1752226671675236_760256237879853541

which one you like best.............i love the 2nd pic best :wub::wub:

Make it a little bolder plsssss....do it in front hahaha its getting hot in here... oh myyyyy... why are you doing this to us????? Cant wait for saturday....

• Like 11

Totally LoL-ed reading your teng teng teng comment Berries :D bring it on...i'll enjoy to read :phew:

I saw the captions on IMBC site, when they had exercise, Si Yang said: honey, your body just like 60 years old. 

Me: HOW DARE YOU SI YANG! *high kick

But in the deep of night, while they had some drinks, Si Yang said: Now, I began to seduce my wife

And probably this scene happened

wedding_photo2160122105546entertain1.jpg

Me: HOW DARE YOU SI YANG! OKAY, I FORGIVE YOU, DO IT MORE INTIMATE...LOL

Spoiler

Can you imagine? By wrapping with thin pajamas, their body were so close, in winter and he can feel the curve.. and I don't know what happen on So Yeon's back..you know.. in that teng teng teng, Lol.

Omoo.. okay, I'll stop before underage ask me: which part? LOL. Ĺl

• Like 16

To distract our mind from all of this hotness caused by naughty berries's extra-creative words (and mind hahaha..), here is the pic of Soyeon and Lee Sang Wo.

They will be the new models for All For You clothing brand. Lee Sang Wo has also confirmed to play in the same drama with Soyeon, All is Well with a Happy Home. He will play a genius careless doctor that will fall in love with Soyeon, so it may be a love triangle story since Soyeon will be married to Lee Pil Mo in this drama. Hmm.. Somebody's gonna be jealous with wife's romance in the drama :) .

This drama will start airing on Feb 27, which is the same date Siyang will hold his One O One's 1st mini concert. I actually hope Soyeon will attend Siyang's 1st mini concert (perhaps do some surprise appearance in his concert, with the help of WGM team). But I don't know if it's possible since it will be the premiere date for her new drama, maybe the drama actor/actress/crews will gather to watch the 1st episode premier together? Another info that I got from IG, is that Lee Sang Wo followed Siyang's IG before accepting this drama role. He's not following Soyeon though, just Siyang. Hehehe,..I wonder why? :D 

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

Another info that I got from IG, is that Lee Sang Wo followed Siyang's IG before accepting this drama role. He's not following Soyeon though, just Siyang. Hehehe,..I wonder why? :D 

Lee Sang Woo once in the same drama with Si Yang, it SMS weekend drama Glorious Day back then in around end of 2014 or early 2015. Si Yang play as step brother of the lead female character that played by Park Soo Young (hope I mention her name right) who married with Lee Sang Woo in the drama. And they have many scene together. Ohh.. in GloriousDay drama Si Yang also play with one of VIXX member... and I read somewhere that Si Yang come and watch their consert too. So the SMA short of reunion for Si Yang with VIXX member... 

This will be interesting... ;)

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

This drama will start airing on Feb 27, which is the same date Siyang will hold his One O One's 1st mini concert. I actually hope Soyeon will attend Siyang's 1st mini concert (perhaps do some surprise appearance in his concert, with the help of WGM team). But I don't know if it's possible since it will be the premiere date for her new drama, maybe the drama actor/actress/crews will gather to watch the 1st episode premier together? Another info that I got from IG, is that Lee Sang Wo followed Siyang's IG before accepting this drama role. He's not following Soyeon though, just Siyang. Hehehe,..I wonder why? :D 

Wonder no more Kalyana!

Me think - Lee Sang Woo wants to personally meet and be with Soyeon to find our her "power" that can attract a young and rising star like Siyang.  Ha ha ha...  and like Jung Kyung Ho will fall under her charm and innocent personality. Worse (To the best of my knowledge Lee Sang Woo does not have a girl friend yet) will fall for her just like his character in the upcoming drama. 

Why follow Siyang's not Soyeon's drama -  it's because he acted with Siyang in glorious days

As always seesaw_love vid of Ep19 preview, is awesome,  is feeding the minds of our young berries which are already so fertile with imagination..

tsk tsk tsk tsk.... please do not corrupt this ahjuma's delulu mind which is already in 7th heaven,,, ha ha ha cant wait for tomorrow...

• Like 11

2 hours ago, KalyanaV said:

To distract our mind from all of this hotness caused by naughty berries's extra-creative words (and mind hahaha..), here is the pic of Soyeon and Lee Sang Wo.

They will be the new models for All For You clothing brand. Lee Sang Wo has also confirmed to play in the same drama with Soyeon, All is Well with a Happy Home. He will play a genius careless doctor that will fall in love with Soyeon, so it may be a love triangle story since Soyeon will be married to Lee Pil Mo in this drama. Hmm.. Somebody's gonna be jealous with wife's romance in the drama :) .

The fun fact was Lee sang woo drama always have love scene. Wkwkwkw I wonder how soyeon convincing siyang not to get mad???:crazy:

• Like 10

I think the sneakers that Soyeon wore during their bus trip has mickey mouse prints on it (or maybe I'm seeing things, hahaha!).

Can't wait for tomorrow! I'm totally excited for the bed scenes! I think most of us are excited for that one :blush:

I really really REALLY hope that the back hug won't be cut tomorrow.. As of now I really need oxygen tank

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, Alilla said:

The fun fact was Lee sang woo drama always have love scene. Wkwkwkw I wonder how soyeon convincing siyang not to get mad???:crazy:

what.... OMG siyang definitely get mad if to know about this, I wonder how sooyeon told Siyang if being there is love scene:sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

It probably makes sense that he follows Si Yang since they did star in the same SBS weekend drama, but the one thing that is kinda strangeis that Si Yang opened his new Instagram account when he was going to start filming Oh My Ghostess, which was after Glorious Day finished. Glorious Day ran in 2014, from the spring to fall. Oh My Ghostess ran in the summer of 2015. However, I do think that Si Yang did have an Instagram before his new one, and he had a Twitter before, too, but deleted them both.

And Hongbin, from VIXX, did star in the drama and their roles were of friends, so he is kind of close with them. He did go to a VIXX concert with some of the other young co-stars.

But anyway, here's a translation of the article that someone posted (http://news.nate.com/view/20160122n13953?mid=e0102):

'WGM' Kwak Si Yang♥Kim So Yeon, Bedroom Backhug "Should we have a drink?"

기사 이미지

Kim So Yeon offered drinks to Kwak Si Yang.

In the January 23rd broadcast of MBC's 'We Got Married,' Kim So Yeon suggested to Si Yang that they have a glass of soju.

They went to change into their couple pajamas and as soon as Kwak Si Yang appeared after washing up, Kim So Yeon asked "Should we...have a drink?" and prepared them.

Kwak Si Yang joked "This person wants to drink soju and do what!" and "This girl is scary today." Following that, Kim So Yeon said, "Like today, the alcohol is sweet" showing her aggressive side and starting the wife's temptation.

The SiSo Couple can be viewed on the 23rd a 5pm through the broadcast of 'We Got Married Season 4.'

• Like 21

I want to thank So Yeon for cute phrases that we, as Berries, can't seem to get enough of:  "Thank you, I like you" and "Teng, teng, teng."  I love these!  That second one just cracks me up whenever I see it used in our forum (and hear it used by her).  What would you say the translation is?  To me, more literally it means, "dot, dot, dot" meaning "fill in the blank."  We have to fill in the blank because she is too shy to say what that word or phrase is.  And she is too shy because it is 1) naughty 2) borders on inappropriate to say on TV, and 3) a desire she possesses but doesn't dare verbalize.

It's okay, So Yeon.  We have lots of things we can fill in the blank(s) with.  We're mind readers.  LOL

• Like 13