[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

6 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

The longest caption that she ever wrote on her IG, isn't it? @seesaw_love has been translated 

"Rough translate 
Because of all of you, we are having a good time at Dangjin. Thank you. 
We are very grateful and we want to repay to all. What should we do. "

Is it for us, Berries??? Oh, I'm shaking now. Wondering Soyeon saw the siso global voice project.... my crazy berry soul comeback again...:w00t:

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, shiso_berries said:

The longest caption that she ever wrote on her IG, isn't it? @seesaw_love has been translated 

"Rough translate 

Is it for us, Berries??? Oh, I'm shaking now. Wondering Soyeon saw the siso global voice project.... my crazy berry soul comeback again...:w00t:

..to So Yeon-shiii.. just be happy together, with your Manjitt Nampyeon.. and we, your berries, will be the happiest fruit of them all.. :wub::blush::heart:

• Like 17

SiSo couple - Enjoy your trip together! Be Happy. Be loving. Eat, pray and play! Do beautiful things together. Take lots of photos and make beautiful memories with each other! 

Love each other forever and hold tight to each other. You can make us happy when you are both happy!  :)

• Like 15

There is another saying that they were playing game at Dangjin and thanks the fans there.

Siyang was holding a pen.  So maybe they are really playing some games in exchange for something from MBC.   

58 minutes ago, shiso_berries said:

"Rough translate 

• Like 13

So we have just two preview pictures. It is OK. We`ll have two different scenes: one in the gym and the other in their bedroom.

I am happy with the news about the trip. I just knew they will have to go on a trip until So yeon starts filming. At this time the drama has start filming already, they had the script reading two days ago. I don`t think So yeon had scenes yet but it is getting close.

I am curious where they went. And they took the bus? I think the Bbyu couple took the bus recently too (I am not sure). I`m looking forward.

• Like 12

Omo omo! I totally forgot that its thursday today, wherein mbc releases preview pics for this saturday. Even though there's only two pics, its okay. I like the pic where they look like playing in their bedroom (drunk already? Hehe). Looks like Soyeon is make-up free in the pic.

Anyways, now that I realized its thursday today, can't wait for saturday!! Weee! My berry heart is jumping for joy, hahaha! Two more days to go dear berries! I keep on wondering about what if wgm airs everyday, my berry heart will totally be in berry heaven (if that place exist). LOL :heart:

AND about their trip, I would like to say thank you, i like you to the people who took pictures of our SiSo couple during their trip. SiSo paparazzi much :D Waiting for more pics if there are more of it. I'm so excited for that episode!

Weeeeeee!!! 

• Like 10

Yes, agreed that there are just too many people around SiSo couple when they're dating.

I do noticed that Si Yang wasn't  smiling in the two photos taken today. He's not holding hands either. Is it due to the cold weather? I want to see him smiling when he is with So Yeon. They're supposed to be on a trip together enjoying themselves. If too cold, Si Yang can hug So Yeon. :) 

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Yes, agreed that there are just too many people around SiSo couple when they're dating.

I do noticed that Si Yang wasn't  smiling in the two photos taken today. He's not holding hands either. Is it due to the cold weather? I want to see him smiling when he is with So Yeon. They're supposed to be on a trip together enjoying themselves. If too cold, Si Yang can hug So Yeon. :) 

That's why I really like when they are alone at car dating. We can see the true romance of siso….KYAAAAAAA:phew::phew:

• Like 10

10 hours ago, Alilla said:

@auroratasya  i dont know anymore who was the idea  of this line "serve 12 dishes" LOL. If the writer...it was daebak...soyeon must be laughed so hard. She has gag woman soul. She can make herself as joke. :P:P:P

Bikini in the winter season?...no no no:crazy::crazy:

Hope both they can relaxe and enjoy the filming today. They deserve to have a little rest and deeper conversation. Hope they  filming with no cameraman like the 1st ep.:phew::D:D

PS: are they wearing a couple coat? Seolma from soyeon present for siyang birthday?

couple coat, hmmm , maybe , but it's hard to see, hahahaha forget now is winter, yes i hope so like  ep 1 no cameraman, hahahaha ,

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Alilla said:

That's why I really like when they are alone at car dating. We can see the true romance of siso….KYAAAAAAA:phew::phew:

yes siyang not smiling and not holding hand, hug you wife its very cold....  why you so serious... come one happy honeymoon trip, make special moment with you wife ,  ( and for us berries fans hahaha LOL)

• Like 5

Judging from the captions on Si Yang's IG and the bts were taken by fan cam, I think Si Yang didn't really like the situations. The weather, his worrying for So Yeon would get cold, and that public transportation.

I didn't say he didn't like being close to So Yeon, but Si Yang is well known as well prepared husband, but in his IG he needed suggestion where they should have a date. In bts, we saw So Yeon held her phone while Si Yang wrote something. Its looked like they were lost in the middle of the dessert. We didn't know yet why they should go on trip like this. It could be because of red mission card, let see later. 

But, after they spent a journey together, seems So Yeon solved and answered our curiousity, she thanked to SiSo fans who had suggested them where they should go, and of course thanked SiSo fans in her IG like us Berries (she didn't follow anyone, for sure her IG is only for us ;)

Actually I understand why Si Yang showed such an expression, no smile in him. Me or everyone who has to face the situation where you just know that place and no itinerary you should follow, that expressions will be shown. He just being natural and didn't pretend as always smile happy husband wherever I am with you, so camera can capture we are happy couple even the situations didn't fit me well. And So Yeon IG update solve them all ;)

• Like 15

CHINGUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! FELLOW BERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one, cannot wait until Saturday, when we get to see our SiSo couple again. YAYYYYY!!!!

If they are going on an adventure together, I hope that they at some point got close to keep each other warm. It is winter, and waiting outside in these cold temperatures makes you want someone to cuddle up to. I mean they already kissed for the whole world to see (hee hee), so a little cuddling isn't going to hurt either one of them. 

Last week, I watched on the livestream in the wee hours of the morning, and it was so frustrating because I just wanted to skip ahead to SiSo couple. Especially past OhYe and all of that screen time about those dogs (I am not hating on them), but I wanted to get to the really exciting couple. :) 

Those pics of them waiting outside and then on a bus has my imagination running wild. Can't you just picture it. So Yeon is cold and shivering, then Si Yang comes and grabs her hands and blows warm air into them and rubs his hands all over them to get her warm and then he looks down at her seductively and she looks back at him shyly and.........darn, I guess we have to wait!

• Like 10

Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang become 'We Got Divorced' for drama cameo

January 21, 2016 @ 12:20 pm
kim-so-yeon-kwak-si-yang_1453395219_af_o
Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang, who bring smiles to our faces every week with their sweet romance on 'We Got Married,' played a divorced couple who are at each other's throats for cameos in 'Happy Ending Once Again' the other day.

Don't worry though! Because after these cameos, the couple will be back to being all lovey dovey again on 'We Got Married.' Though the two actors may act like they hate each other on 'Happy Ending Once Again,' we all know they are closer than two peas in a pod. In behind-the-scene still cuts from the set of 'Happy Ending Once Again' released by the production crew today, the two were seen affectionately posing and reading the script together, getting ready to get into character of a couple that can't stand the mere sight of each other. 
Read more

• Like 14

Here's the translation of the article that someone put up (http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20160121001515193):

Kwak Si Yang, Chosen as Model of Clothing Brand "Skyrocketing as a trend"

20160121001515193_1.jpg

Actor Kwak Si Yang has been chosen as the model for the clothing brand Fantom. 

His agency, Starhaus Entertainment, said "Kwak Si Yang has recently signed a contract as the new model for the clothing brand 'Fantom.' He will showcase his traditional image as well as show another charming side of himself."

In the KBS2 daily drama 'All is Well,' Kwak Si Yang is playing the role of passionate and young Kang Gi Chan, becoming a hot star through his first role on national television [t/n: like one of the big 3 networks, KBS, MBC, or SBS]. Through the MBC variety show 'We Got Married,' he is earning names such as 'manjjitnam' and 'wannabe boyfriend.' [t/n: the wannabe boyfriend means that people want him as their boyfriend]. He is stealing women's hearts with his various sides earning him the name of a 'trendy man' on television.

According to Fantom, "Recently appearing on TV and in movies, we have selected the actively working Kwak Si Yang as our model. Not only will he excel with the ability to showcase the clothes with his height of 187cm, but his stylish and chic image along with the image of Fantom will be able to match well and is expected to create great synergy when promoting." They also said, "Together with the chosen model, Kwak Si Yang, this 16S/S season will be firmer and more functional and we ask for a lot of love as we showcase the product's design."

Kwak Si Yang, with the suggested urban design and functionality of Fantom's Golf & Sports 2016S/S collection can be seen in Fantom stores all across the country.

Meanwhile, on February 27, Kwak Si Yang, Kwon Do Gyun, Song Won Seok, and An Hyo Seop will be having their agency's project group, One O One, fanmeeting 'Start.' 

• Like 16