[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

2 hours ago, yuar19ingrid said:

I am already thinking of names for our SiSo's kids. Take Si Yang's real name as well which is Myung Jin. So how about 3 kids??

• So Jin
  • Si Yeon
  • Jin Yeon

LOL!!! I tickle myself giddy with the thought of cutie little tykes with hints Kim So Yeon's signature arched brows and Si Yang puppy eye hhehehehehhe

I am helpless...

Ooh? Why is it all female (feminine) names. Do you imagine them to have just daughters? It's becoz Soyeon's mom had cooked all the red peppers, i guess. Only berries will understand what we're talking about, Hahahaa... LoL :D:D:D 

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

Ooh? Why is it all female (feminine) names. Do you imagine them to have just daughters? It's becoz Soyeon's mom had cooked all the red peppers, i guess. Only berries will understand what we're talking about, Hahahaa... LoL :D:D:D 

..if by chance they were blessed with a berry, berry handsome baby boy ( fruit fairies pleasseeee.. hehehe ) .. "Myung So" will do.. :phew: :wub:

• Like 12

I watched the subs version last night, and I just noticed that before So Yeon played with @seesaw_love gifts, she said "I bought a gift for my husband, and I have dolls from my fans," then she played with Mickey&Minnie then she said "I want to show this to my husband". 

I found this scenes was one of So Yeon's fulmination like "Why we should separate now? I have so many things I want to tell him. What if that meeting in wedding dress store was the last?". She was worrying more than Si Yang. 

So, So Yeon bought a gift for Si Yang when she was in Singapore. We didn't see it on screen, but in real life she must be deliver those gifts to Si Yang.  It was mean she thought of Si Yang as her special part in her life so he deserved receiving a gift from her. I mean, if she bought that gift to celebrate their 100 days but she didn't show it. If that gift was not suit with their wedding concept, at least she has already set Si Yang as special partner in her heart. 

BH6GiSp.png

1 second before this scene

4w5APaN.png

One side  note, since yesterday when I read about 65:45, i thought something strange with it. Is that counted as 110% in total? Si Yang was really out of his mind if it was about telling his feeling about So Yeon, lol.

• Like 13

@khairunni

Dear berry,

Do you remember when Si Yang picked So Yeon from the airport and while in the car, he asked her if he would become an unforgettable guy in her life? You remember what So Yeon replied?

She said Si Yang surpassed even that!

So yea, Si Yang surpasses with 110%.  Lol.....

He has to. He excelled in nearly everything! Especially with his gifts and care for So Yeon. :)

• Like 10

samarap, I am always here, reading ! just that i cant express myself like you gals.   So i only can share information and videos! 

3 hours ago, SamaraP said:

@seesaw_love.................AWESOME VIDEO.....so you were away to make this beautiful video....you arranged it as the title says  1 verses 100 days. Thank you love.  You always create such beautiful videos and I love watching them over and over again. This one too is indeed a beautiful present for Siso couple fans and for the couple too as a wedding gift.

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, jl08 said:

@khairunni

Dear berry,

Do you remember when Si Yang picked So Yeon from the airport and while in the car, he asked her if he would become an unforgettable guy in her life? You remember what So Yeon replied?

She said Si Yang surpassed even that!

So yea, Si Yang surpasses with 110%.  Lol.....

He has to. He excelled in nearly everything! Especially with his gifts and care for So Yeon. :)

Indeed! But WGM usually didn't want to lose a chance to catch a beautiful moment from the couples. When one side told he/she has a gift, it must be special and will be shown in the show. The editor tried to make this show as real as they can. As we couldn't see what gift So Yeon gave to Si Yang, let them be their secret. Somehow one or some of the gifts were paid by MBC or given by fans. But for SiSo couple, it nearly real because Si Yang's mother spent some costs for the couple necklace and we do hope the new couple bracelet was from Si Yang for real. 

And I also noticed in her BRI So Yeon said "people might be think it was scripted but when I was waiting for him I felt a strange feelings". So, So Yeon knew what an antis thought about WGM. She mentioned it and she didn't care with it. She only said what she feels in that moment. She is so honest.

• Like 12

Everyday, looking forward here to chit-chats with you all berries regards our  Loving Couple.

One of last week WGM,  Siyang was so shy after Soyeon kiss his cheek and he used WGM card to cover his sweet smiling!

I wonder how his expression like after his goddess kissed him in MBC award ? As we only saw him seem quite shocked only!

Counting down Thursday release of  their photo shooting:lol:

• Like 10

You guys are cracking me up with the talk about the SiSo kids. What imagination... exuberant...

I`m just thinking of next episode. It will be a long week. Last week was the best... so many events...

So yeon`s wrote a New Year message to her fans

12438970_1248141381869255_24759822643051

12417691_1248141385202588_89711368526132

• Like 15

summer-ryn   I was thinking the same too when i was doing the MV last night!   whenever i repeat this scene that he covered his face with the card,  i am smiling from ear to ear because i felt his happiness !   Just kissing on his cheek he is already smiling that way...i cant imagine what happened after  that kiss.  ops no surprise anymore for what  i am going to post for tonight!  

1 hour ago, Summer Ryn said:

Everyday, looking forward here to chit-chats with you all berries regards our  Loving Couple.

One of last week WGM,  Siyang was so shy after Soyeon kiss his cheek and he used WGM card to cover his sweet smiling!

I wonder how his expression like after his goddess kissed him in MBC award ? As we only saw him seem quite shocked only!

Counting down Thursday release of  their photo shooting:lol:

• Like 14

Hello again berries!!!

Thank you for letting me into your world, now i can freely express and share my thoughts with a crowd of the same interest.

Honestly, something is bothering me and i hate to break this happy moment of their wedding, i feel like something came up before the second event where siyang atended alone. I dunno, i dont want to entertain bad inhibitions bec i am still so flying above the clouds, its just that siyang had a very different aura (this is solely based on the pics, i diddnt watch the program since so yeon wasnt there), ive been wondering since then...

Hope nothings amissed...

------

I am really glad that @thesuitelife547 is doing recaps, it makes my spazzing a thousand times better yeheeey!!!! 

Thank u again

-----

And about the trip, i dont mind them spending their time at their comic shop, cuddling and just talking to each other. Save time, save energy...more moments together AlOnE

• Like 8

5 hours ago, KalyanaV said:

Because grandma cooked the peppers !!!

I think SiYang will be a dal-pabo crazy for his beautiful girls hehehe

• Like 9

I find a short video. She was wearing the same clothes like in BRI`s last two episodes but she seams to answer a question about her last drama. I am wondering if it not for the Falling for Innocence`s meeting that she did not attend. link

• Like 5

Hello so i watch the movie of siyang night flight... Yes i cried buckets it was a really really nice movie... But totally super different from what i expected.... But gosh he is a really really good actor.. Wonder if soyeon will actuAlly watch this movie... 

By the way siyang posted a pic on instagram.  Hmm dont know how to post it wonder what it says

• Like 9

I'm really so glad for the MBC Awards Show cos we really got a bonus from sweetness overload from SiSo couple - from the red carpet to dancing, kissing and winning their awards. We had a daebak time indeed.

How I wish they'll appear together in some outside WGM functions like gracing some occasions, taking couple shots for advertisements, appearing in Running Man together would be my dream come true too! Otherwise, we'll have only WGM to see Si Yang and So Yeon together only. That's not enough at all. 

They both have become a good part of my life cos they're just so beautiful. Last week's MBC and the latest episode were great to watch them again. But now....gonna have a long wait for their new episodes apart from the Cosmopolitan episode like shot on 9 Dec?

I want their latest news together! Missing them already and wishing to know how are they both interacting with each other after the kiss..... :)

• Like 9

1170766_729352363830957_5979435877072645

‪#‎경수진‬ Kwak Siyang -곽시양
KBS ‪#‎연기대상‬ 에서 만난 선남선녀 경수진과 곽시양의 ‪#‎비하인드‬ 사진을 깜짝 공개합니다! 

청순함의 상징인 화이트 드레스를 입은 경수진과 댄디함을 한껏 돋보이게 하는 턱시도를 입은 곽시양의 화기애애한 비하인드 사진이 저절로 미소가 지어지게 만드네요:) 

2016년에도 두 배우의 활약 많이 기대해주세요~~!

Cr.Starhaus Ent

I dont know What did they say
  • Like 8

@simplereads .

Si Yang looked very tired on the KBS awards night. Some of us noticed too. He really worked too hard and the MBC show was on 29th followed by KBS on 31st. He's likely to have insufficient rest in between since we all know that 29th event ended past midnight and maybe even later after the photo taking & interviews.

Guess fatigue had overtaken him. He's only human.

• Like 9