[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

WOW, I came her to look for recaps and I find out that we have subtitles. That was fast.

Happy to see more people at this thread. Welcome to new berries and hope we all have a nice time being here supporting out favorite team/ couple.

It was a beautiful episode.

Another gifs with our

Crybaby couple...

Both are so sensitive .. I love how So yeon was the one who saw him cry and she wiped a few tears.

siso crybaby

and later... when she received the bracelet is was her turn to get emotional. And he returned the gesture.

• Like 17

7 hours ago, alou said:

.. post in IG that the phrase engraved in their bracelet is "WALK BESIDE ME".. What's your take on thiS berries?.. Sometimes i wish we have a namja berries to have an insight on male's perspective.. 

I don`t think it has a different meaning in male`s perspective.

If I want to continue the phrase... I will use the famous quote " Walk beside me ... just be my friend". They already said that they want this kind of relationship, a couple like best friends.

• Like 11

@thesuitelife547 Thank You for the recap.

I am curious what they will do in the future episode. I think we`ll have the Cosmo photo-shoot episode, the rehearsal for MBC Entertainment Awards... All these were filmed in December. So, I think the next meeting will be the celebration of Si yang`s bday. I am curious what she will do for him. I admit that in the same time I an a little nervous for her. I hope she doesn`t have the pressure of what he did for her. I still vote for organizing a trip but I don`t think it will happen because of his busy schedules. But I want them to go outside Seoul and if she will accept the role MBC has offered her, now it is the time to go.  

• Like 15

photo mbc12_zpsamugplub.png

I really love Si Yang's manly approach here. He can be so child-like and adorable and he can be a cool man assessing his wife's wedding gowns, registering his approval or disapproval. Here, So Yeon asked if she could borrow his bracelet. He turned and asked her what happened to hers.  Lol....he's forgivng yet could not resist teasing her about it.

Now I'm wondering who is the older of the two and who is the one who feels like she's being 'scolded'?   :D

But our nice manly nampyeonim eventually lent it to her..........but not before pulling off another quick one "lose this one too".    Lol...

I think though he has consoled her, deep down, he is nonetheless upset about her losing it but trying not to take it out on her.

I just love their relationship so much. So Yeon may be the older of the two but she's just too adorable with her aegyo and child-like behaviour at times like in the yutnori game. She can be so darn sexy in anything and all the wedding gowns chosen by her.......daebak and sexy! And she can be one who needs protection and care from her husband. Si Yang is really a combination of a cool guy, a matured man and  child-like at times (possessive) and that makes it totally exciting and appealing with a feminine woman like So Yeon. Not to mention a guy with a fragile heart that needs protection by his wife....lol...

Together, they exude a sensous aura with a magnetic pull that draws berries, old and new, to them. A manly and matured Si Yang is simply irresistible, just like a sexy feminine So Yeon too.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, larus said:

@thesuitelife547 Thank You for the recap.

I am curious what they will do in the future episode. I think we`ll have the Cosmo photo-shoot episode, the rehearsal for MBC Entertainment Awards... All these were filmed in December. So, I think the next meeting will be the celebration of Si yang`s bday. I am curious what she will do for him. I admit that in the same time I an a little nervous for her. I hope she doesn`t have the pressure of what he did for her. I still vote for organizing a trip but I don`t think it will happen because of his busy schedules. But I want them to go outside Seoul and if she will accept the role MBC has offered her, now it is the time to go.  

It's no problem! Even though the subtitles may be out early, I still enjoy doing it haha.

But the next meeting will probably be his birthday celebration. I can see why WGM may have not aired footage of the entertainment awards as part of their programming, but I still am a bit curious. If I'm not mistaken, last year they showed the behind the scenes the weekend of I think. It was like the Saturday after the awards they showed the behind the scenes and whatnot. Maybe they just didn't because they wanted to address the contract first, that seems like a plausible reason.

Also, I don't think they'll be able to go on a trip anytime soon, at least depending on the schedule. I think Si Yang's daily drama filming will end soon, they're in the beginning of the 80s regarding episode count and I think I read somewhere that the series will have 102 episodes? So I think he'll be done by the end of the month and I don't know if he has anything booked afterwards. As far as So Yeon goes, if she does take on the weekend drama MBC has offered her then filming will probably start at the end of January, maybe beginning of February if they're aiming for an end of February airing. Mid-end January may be around the time that Si Yang will finish the daily drama filming.

The other possibility is that they will have time to go on a trip because So Yeon will be in a weekend drama. They'll have a bit more time to get episodes ready, but the one big thing about it is that it's an MBC weekend drama and WGM is an MBC program, so since they're both with the same broadcasting company, I think that it'll be easier to negotiate schedules for each. So who knows, it may be easier, once Si Yang is done his daily, to go on a trip. I also kinda wish for Si Yang to make an appearance in the drama if she does decide to take the role. Either that or for him to find another project, but he should rest first haha. He's been busy for a very long time.

• Like 21

photo mbc13_zps0bvi4mt9.png

Pick of the Day

A hug that depicts everything they stand for - care, warmth, considerate, compassionate, kind and gentle; topped with an occasional dash of jealousy and sprinkled with promises of sunshine and beautiful love.

Theirs is a relationship so beautiful that it brings tears of joy just looking at them. We laugh with them and cry with them.

Yes, we walk with them, with the hope that they will walk beside each other forever.   :)

• Like 18

honestly don't think they will have free time for trip. The more people get interested on them more work will pop up for both and probally si yang will recieve propose for a new drama as soon as he is done. I mean, he is atracking a lot of attention since OMG drama and with WGM being a success too there will work. Same goes for se yeon but we all know how is harder for women. If I was se yeon for his birthday I would hire one of those trucks people take to the shooting places with pictures etc... with his favorite snacks and the blueberry yogurt he loves so much to do a surprise at morning and make a cameo in his drama without him knowing. hehe When his work was done a nice dinner would be cool. I mean, she can't cook so is not like she can prepare stuff like he did. lol I don't know make something romantic for dinner, with a sexy dress, dancing and a kiss, he would love. :heart:

I don't have many good ideas without cooking lol was always my best feature to make my husband fall in love :lol::phew:I

After watching the episode with subtitles was easier to understand the feelings involved there. Their editing probally didn't show most of what si yang did that day or how he was. But I need to admit so yeon freaking out is funny and adorable, I get why they did show a lot of her this last episode.

• Like 10

I believe in Si Yang when he promised So Yeon a trip if the contract is mutually extended.

Somehow, he's one who will ensure that what he promises will be delivered, whether it's a short trip or otherwise.

They'll squeeze in some time for sure. Hopefully, they'll stay in a cosy cottage in the snow away from the madding crowd!   lol....

• Like 14

1 hour ago, jl08 said:

I really love Si Yang's manly approach here. He can be so child-like and adorable and he can be a cool man assessing his wife's wedding gowns, registering his approval or disapproval. 

Now I'm wondering who is the older of the two and who is the one who feels like she's being 'scolded'?   

I think though he has consoled her, deep down, he is nonetheless upset about her losing it but trying not to take it out on her.

I just love their relationship so much. So Yeon may be the older of the two but she's just too adorable with her aegyo and child-like behaviour at times like in the yutnori. Si Yang is really a combination of a cool guy, a matured man and  child-like at times (possessive) and that makes it totally exciting and appealing with a feminine woman like So Yeon. Not to mention a guy with a fragile heart that needs protection by his wife....lol...

Together, they exude a sensous aura with a magnetic pull that draws berries, old and new, to them. A manly and matured Si Yang is simply irresistible, just like a sexy feminine So Yeon too.

Me too @jl08  I like how siyang approach soyeon about trust each other. Siyang eyes a little be upset after soyeon say she being anxienty and want to resent him while waiting for him. Siyang just say simple word with deep meaning " dont u trust me?" And soyeon body gesture and eyes  seem like " I am sorry I doubt u'r heart "

Siyang can be cool to remind soyeon but in the other hand soyeon who feels like she being scolded.

Love how they make a conversation to build their connection and become close and depend to each other:blush::blush:

• Like 9

I agree that Si Yang is mature and a wonderful partner for her. He can be silly, serious, deep, and so caring and considerate. He matches her very well. I love how even though she's a very sophisticated and classy lady, she can let him see her true self, and is just lovely whether she's in a wedding dress or jeans and a hoodie! Can go from glam (even w/ "just" a ponytail like at the awards) to girl next door!!! LOVE THEM!!!

• Like 15

Omo I almost forgot about SiYang's comment to take his goddess wife to a trip/vacation!!

As SoYeon would say when she turns all heodang and delulu because of nampyon mungmung-ie's sweetness: Aigooooo!! omo3x / 4x!!!!

Obviously, I have lost ability to think again this morning as I read all you Berrylicious' insights on the budding romance between our SiSo couple.

P.S. I think for SiYang there's another meaning to the abbreviation W.G.M. - not only is it We Got Married but: Wife is a Goddess Making me crazy!!!

• Like 16

@thesuitelife547 thank you for the recap, I get excited every time I read it, it felt I have a narrator wHo do the opening every time the story start... sometimes I'm imagining a celebrity voice reading it :lol::lol:

I do belive Si Yang will fulfill his words in taking So Yeon for a trip, and both of them also have a place to go on their mind, they mention it in the interviews for Cosmo Magz. 

But it's seem 2016 also will be very busy for Si Yang. Since his movie will be released this year, including to the info from starhaus Web.  I have been discussed this with my fellow Indonesian berrie's. His drama will end around the end of January, then at time around he will be have short break before starting the preparation for the release of his movie. And I saw there are actually 2 movies had been mention at the starhaus web.  But I don't know which one will comes first... and it seen one of the movie with the tittle Elephant Room had never been mention. All that we know is just the Family Plan movie. But which one it is... I'm a excited to the thought of So Yeon being invited for the VIP Premier... it will be awesome...

I'm also anticipated for Si Yang Birthday.... there are so many event and surprise that So Yeon can do for him. She's cooking or not, Si Yang will be happy. Si Yang always have faith in So Yeon. He always believe that So Yeon can do anything... so I will believe that So Yeon can give Si Yang unforgettable birthday. Beside... she's said that she will be trying to show more affection... I'm anticipate on that...

Actually early year will be lots of event... Chinese new year will approach, and then valentine... hmmm.... since we no more have the validation of time I guess we could anticipate more...

So Yeon and Si Yang... congratulation for the extending of your marriage... we will be right here to also cherish every moment that both of you have. Best wishes and prayers... that this extending will lead you to a better marriage  (read; to be real life couple:glasses::blush:)

Oke then... have a nice day my dear berrie's... 

• Like 20

Jaebal!! Please let them have the free slot in their schedules to go on a trip! And jaebal....PD-nim and writer-nim...please give SiSo some time alone, off cam, let what should develop, just develop !!!

Let their baby tree of affection have the chance to grow into something else - more? hahahhaa omo omo omo omo!!! aigooo!!! naega micheongabwa jinjja!!

• Like 11

2 hours ago, yuar19ingrid said:

Jaebal!! Please let them have the free slot in their schedules to go on a trip! And jaebal....PD-nim and writer-nim...please give SiSo some time alone, off cam, let what should develop, just develop !!!

Let their baby tree of affection have the chance to grow into something else - more? hahahhaa omo omo omo omo!!! aigooo!!! naega micheongabwa jinjja!!

Hahaha.. LoL, nope u're not crazy, we are all going crazy because of these two.. They just ooze real chemistry in their interaction. And Siyang's word in his BRI, that kiss means she is branded..okay we know Siyang-ah..she is yours :P

• Like 12

I am already thinking of names for our SiSo's kids. Take Si Yang's real name as well which is Myung Jin. So how about 3 kids??

• So Jin
  • Si Yeon
  • Jin Yeon

LOL!!! I tickle myself giddy with the thought of cutie little tykes with hints Kim So Yeon's signature arched brows and Si Yang puppy eye hhehehehehhe

I am helpless...

• Like 15

@seesaw_love.................AWESOME VIDEO.....so you were away to make this beautiful video....you arranged it as the title says  1 verses 100 days. Thank you love.  You always create such beautiful videos and I love watching them over and over again. This one too is indeed a beautiful present for Siso couple fans and for the couple too as a wedding gift.

• Like 12

photo mbc14_zpsxcq70tnd.png

Pick of the Day : The Goddess of Beauty

Si Yang :        Wow!                 (Just look at his smile. He's hot-blooded after all. So Yeon playfully poked at him)

Panelists :      Ippo.....Nomo Ippo!

So Yeon pulls off all the gowns with stunning beauty that leaves Si Yang speechless at  times.

For this particular gown, Si Yang saw her back through the mirror. This gown is stunning and the upper half is sewn with beautiful see through lace all over and the front part has only two sewn on 'cups' which gives the feeling of......sexiness to the max....perhaps that's why Si Yang said it looks a bit strange but that she looks really like a bride.

My guess is.....he didn't like the overexposed see through lace showing so much skin both front and back!  So Yeon pulls it off so sexily and beautifully!    :D

I don't blame Si Yang for his possessiveness. If I were him, I'll want to keep her all to myself too!     :lol:

• Like 14