[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

1 hour ago, epls6 said:

oh btw, sorry I forgot to put on the other message!

welcome new berries! 

welcome_card_5966931493.gif

Thank you @epls6! I decided to unlurk and start commenting for i love the wonderful, positive vibe that this thread is giving! On top of that, i feel like having more friends who share the same happiness/sadness/giddiness/shock/awe/admiration when watching our best couple's episodes :)

• Like 13

@alou I'm not a men... but allow me to share my thought. From my experience writing romance story, most of the time I'll take time to do interviews and make notes so I could wrote men character as best as possible. In my perspective Walk Beside Me have the same meaning as be my side for better and worse... as also that they are equals... Si Yang very thoughtful person... I actually visiting D.elfi site and the bangle have few design and message. But Si Yang choose the "Walk Beside Me" I wish to get the translation soon because Si Yang seem have small talk/discussion with the seller girl. 

Walk Beside Me can be also take as let's grow together... I think this suit them the most because they have been influence one another in so many way... durring the 100 days they build a solid foundation for a good relationship... they communicate really  well... they support each other, even they build trust... thrust that make them be more confident... trust that make them want to learn more... I don't know if they realize it or not... but they actually build a Fondation of real marriage life... I'm married and that what i and my husband do.... and I think my dear berrie's  here who are married agree with me... 

Many times I said to my self that this is crazy (as I said also in few of my post). They beyond the virtually... they just too real... and that make me crazy... but I'm fine with that... and even my best friend who just watch a few random episode of SiSo also feel what I feel... 

Walk Beside Me... let's grow together... for better and worse... for the good and the bad... isn't sound like wedding vow?

• Like 17

As I'm a woman, I feel for So Yeon. She's such an established actress and participating in WGM must not have been easy for her yet she chose to do it. Whatever she had intended the participation for, be it to meet a nice guy as she said at the pre-interview or to have a breakthrough, I can say that she has achieved both successfully. In the process, she had humbled herself further by promising to improve herself to be a better wife and being there early to wait for Si Yang. She must know that she'll be captured on cameras as early as that and all her anxieties and fear will be shown, even at the risk of him not turning up, she'll have to show us her feelings and I dread to think how she'll feel in reality if her WGM partner failed to turn up. How catastrophic that must be for her who had plucked up so much courage to show us what she is today.

But.....I'm glad she met such a nice gentleman who really looks after her well, including cooking, protecting and doing all events to please her, meticulously taking note of her wish and fancies. He executed everything with so much planning and gentleness.

If he took a while to go through his thoughts on the contract extension, it was for a good reason in that they both had a great time together during the 100 days and it might be better to leave it at that although both will be hurt but he was thinking further that it'll be worse for both later on as they would definitely be having more great loving moments together and it'll be much more painful for them to break up, as much pain as we'll be going through too. That must have been his only reason if he did not turn up.

Of course he had always been the one to ask So Yeon to extend so we assumed he's fine with it. But when they're faced with the final red card declaring the end of 100 days contract, only both of them can understand what they're going through. We as fans do not know the emotional turmoil going through both of them. So Yeon might not have thought much about the extension as she likely assumed that they would both happily just continue like she said to her friend. But she was unnerved by Si Yang's hesistation and expression. So she started to have a real sense of insecurity on the outcome of the separation. Reality hit her hard then. That's why she was feeling so anxious and insecured.

When it comes to the crux of the extension, Si Yang took the opportunity not to influence each other's decision I guess, by asking her not to have any text nor call during the separation. Likely he wanted it to be some decision that each person really wanted. It has to be a genuine decision. At first I was hurt by Si Yang's suggestion not to contact each other just like his resigned expression after receiving the card.

But I realised that he is very matured and much as he had enjoyed the contract interaction, he wanted both to be very sure about the extension and reach a decision that would minimise the pain for both. He must have a reason for buying the bracelets at the last moment. It's not like him to be a last minute person as you can see from his birthday planning. So whatever influenced his thoughts in the final moments, I guess he is matured enough to weigh the pros and cons.

The fact that he decided to turn up finally tells me that he really cherishes So Yeon and wanting to be with her outweighs everything else. Wanting to fulfill their trust to extend as he had expressed before; wanting to experience a friendship relationship as a married couple; probably wanting to give more to So Yeon as her husband just like she wanted to give him more; and again giving in to her wish not to be called noona nor sunbaenim (whether this is acceptable or not is up to the individual as a reason for the extension) but fact is, he fulfills her wish yet again. It means he doesn't wish to call her that. It is a good sign.

My only prayer is that he had considered a possible long term relationship with So Yeon when he made his final decision. My other prayer is for So Yeon to feel the same as his wife and to give him more in the next lap as she had received so much from him. I hope to see a more relaxed couple with lots of love, care and skinship. I also hope they'll use this as another opportunity to take each other seriously as their other half.  It's obvious that they do have some feelings for each other but not enough opportunities to develop outside WGM. So I'm putting our SiSo couple in the good hands of destiny.

Destiny is the orchestra of a final piece of good music of which the players must practice and synchronise well together. WGM is the platform for Si Yang and So Yeon to practice such that the final muscial finale is a masterpiece for an awesome wedding. When that happens, we, berries, will applaud with all we have and give accolades to all the deserving players, including SiSo, WGM PDs and MBC.

Wish me luck, berries.   :D

Sorry for the long post. It was a wonderful episode but not without anxiety and tears although we knew the outcome. The waiting was too long.

• Like 19

@epls6 Ahhaha,, your welcome pic is so cute :D That's right, welcome aboard all new berries, lets swoon together and share more love for our lovely couple.  We're happy to have more contributors in this berry merry ship. To all other silent lurkers, oh c'mon, come out and join us here. Don't be hesitate to comment :) 

Re VIU engsub for ep 302, I have found it, but since it's on private source not from original source, sorry that I don't feel right to share it yet. All I can say is, there's some mistranslation that I noticed, and although it's minor, it alters the original point of the convo, especially for other viewers who fully rely on kshowonline subbing, they might not get the deeper meaning of our cp's convo. That's why I highly appreciate efforts of @seesaw_love @thesuitelife547 @jl08 @Addictedtokeverything and many other berries to share info, translation and recap of each episode. Thank you so much, everyone :) . 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, jl08 said:

As I'm a woman, I feel for So Yeon. She's such an established actress and participating in WGM must not have been easy for her yet she chose to do it. Whatever she had intended the participation for, be it to meet a nice guy as she said at the pre-interview or to have a breakthrough, I can say that she has achieved both successfully.

She met such a nice gentleman who really looks after her well, including cooking, protecting and doing all events to please her, meticulously taking note of her wish and fancies. He executed everything with so much planning and gentleness. If he took a while to go through his thoughts on the contract extension, it was for a good reason in that they both had a great time together during the 100 days and it might be better to leave it at that although both will be hurt but he was thinking further that it'll be worse for both later on as they would definitely be having more great loving moments together and it'll be much more painful for them to break up, as much pain as we'll be going through too. That must have been his only reason if he did not turn up.

Of course he had always been the one to ask So Yeon to extend so we assumed he's fine with it. But when they're faced with the final red card declaring the end of 100 days contract, only both of them can understand what they're going through. We as fans do not know the emotional turmoil going through both of them. So Yeon might not have thought much about the extension as she likely assumed that they would both happily just continue like she said to her friend. But she was unnerved by Si Yang's hesistation and expression. So she started to have a real sense of insecurity on the outcome of the separation. Reality hit her hard then. That's why she was feeling so anxious and insecured.

When it comes to the crux of the extension, Si Yang took the opportunity not to influence each other's decision I guess, by asking her not to have any text nor call during the separation. Likely he wanted it to be some decision that each person really wanted. It has to be a genuine decision. At first I was hurt by Si Yang's suggestion not to contact each other just like his resigned expression after receiving the card.

But I realised that he is very matured and much as he had enjoyed the contract interaction, he wanted both to be very sure about the extension and reach a decision that would minimise the pain for both. He must have a reason for buying the bracelets at the last moment. It's not like him to be a last minute person as you can see from his birthday planning. So whatever influenced his thoughts in the final moments, I guess he is matured enough to weigh the pros and cons.

The fact that he decided to turn up finally tells me that he really cherishes So Yeon and wanting to be with her outweighs everything else. Wanting to fulfill their trust to extend as he had expressed before; wanting to experience a friendship relationship as a married couple; probably wanting to give more to So Yeon as her husband just like she wanted to give him more; and again giving in to her wish not to be called noona nor sunbaenim (whether this is acceptable or not is up to the individual as a reason for the extension) but fact is, he fulfills her wish yet again. It means he doesn't wish to call her that. It is a good sign.

My only prayer is that he had considered a possible long term relationship with So Yeon when he made his final decision. My other prayer is for So Yeon to feel the same as his wife and to give him more in the next lap as she had received so much from him. I hope to see a more relaxed couple with lots of love, care and skinship. I also hope they'll use this as another opportunity to take each other seriously as their other half.  It's obvious that they do have some feelings for each other but not enough opportunities to develop outside WGM. So I'm putting our SiSo couple in the good hands of destiny for a good finale.

Sorry for the long post. It was a wonderful episode but not without anxiety and tears although we knew the outcome. The waiting was too long.

Your insight is super good.. You have articulated what i see from them both... I think for me siyang's maturity really shine through in this episode if he really did say to not call or text during the decision making... I guess he has more insecurities than soyeon is because everytime he ask for extension soyeon never really gives an answer and i can imagine also on soyeons side how difficult it was for her not just because she is older, more experience but more in the sense that i think she is super reserve in the earlier episode amd for her to open up like this is such a big step.. They are really both reserved but i thi k siyang open up first then now both of them opened their heart for each other.... Ooooowwww i really dont mind your long post.. I enjoy reading it so much.. Thanks @jl08 for this very nice insight and thanks @sarah007 hehehehe i am very technologically challenge so im so thankful for all of your pics, vids and everything 

• Like 13

38 minutes ago, jl08 said:

As I'm a woman, I feel for So Yeon. She's such an established actress and participating in WGM must not have been easy for her yet she chose to do it. Whatever she had intended the participation for, be it to meet a nice guy as she said at the pre-interview or to have a breakthrough, I can say that she has achieved both successfully. In the process, she had humbled herself further by promising to improve herself to be a better wife and being there early to wait for Si Yang. She must know that she'll be captured on cameras as early as that and all her anxieties and fear will be shown, even at the risk of him not turning up, she'll have to show us her feelings and I dread to think how she'll feel in reality if her WGM partner failed to turn up. How catastrophic that must be for her who had plucked up so much courage to show us what she is today.

But.....I'm glad she met such a nice gentleman who really looks after her well, including cooking, protecting and doing all events to please her, meticulously taking note of her wish and fancies. He executed everything with so much planning and gentleness.

If he took a while to go through his thoughts on the contract extension, it was for a good reason in that they both had a great time together during the 100 days and it might be better to leave it at that although both will be hurt but he was thinking further that it'll be worse for both later on as they would definitely be having more great loving moments together and it'll be much more painful for them to break up, as much pain as we'll be going through too. That must have been his only reason if he did not turn up.

My only prayer is that he had considered a possible long term relationship with So Yeon when he made his final decision. My other prayer is for So Yeon to feel the same as his wife and to give him more in the next lap as she had received so much from him. I hope to see a more relaxed couple with lots of love, care and skinship. I also hope they'll use this as another opportunity to take each other seriously as their other half.  It's obvious that they do have some feelings for each other but not enough opportunities to develop outside WGM. So I'm putting our SiSo couple in the good hands of destiny for a good finale.

Kudos. You explained the precise condition that we saw happened between them, and what they should proceed in their off-screen interaction, in order for them to be real couple.

As much as we agree that they both grows deeper feeling for each other, it's not a guarantee that they'll end up together IRL, especially if none of them initiates further action to pursue one another outside wgm. Many factors can be the reason for the no-further action: Siyang's rising career, his agency, Soyeon's fear that she's no good for him, their parents, etc, However, I see Siyang's decision is the one that will determine how far their relationship can grow. He always has a way to lead and to comfort her insecurities, so if he has determination to pursue Soyeon IRL, I can envision it to happen.

Here's to hope that they both will truly see through their hearts to acknowledge that they are made for each other, that they are bound to be together for real. I see that they both are honest people and they show the true them so far, and that's why I have enough confidence to ship them for real. 

Regarding the latest episode: when Siyang gave his old cp bracelet to Soyeon, he said 'lose this one too, ok?' And Soyeon replied 'I wouldn't dare to'. Hahaha.. He still tease her in that supposedly sad situation :D

• Like 17

WGM for me is not ordinary variety show... most of the time it could be confusing... 

@jl08 you wrote the insight beautifully... I want to hugs you tight. Reality did hit So Yeon hard... she's seem couldn't believe that Si Yang will except the separation just like that, she's looking at his eyes try to convince herself that Si Yang really will go with the idea of them separated, she barely able to move her feet when Si Yang told her to change, and she try once again to convince herself and ask Si Yang that what will he call her after (the contract end)? And Si Yang just stare back at her with blank expression... and told her to quickly change her dress... she's look disappointed. And Si Yang, he did show many times how he look like felt unsecure, like how he expecting So Yeon to said Saranghae, how he want So Yeon to express more her feelings, how he kept felt still lacking after everything that he did for So Yeon. Why he have to felt that way? Maybe because So Yeon seem not to think much about their contract because she's always just smile every time Si Yang mention about extending the contract. Until the time really come in front of her and hit her hard... and I'm relieve when I knew that So Yeon take the step to propose Si Yang... because it mean that she's learn to express more her feelings even it seem hard for her because she's shy and introvert person... she's being used to hold her feelings. So... Si Yang Birthday... we might see another side of So Yeon... 

And while reading your post my dear berries @jl08 crossed my mind what did the PD-nim think... what did she/he saw? What did she/he have on their note/report? They must be see or sense something... in one way or another... sometimes I felt that SiSo had been treated really well... they have nice house, nice car, space that big enough for them to play... I really wish I coukd be the part of the team... 

• Like 15

If I'm the WGM PDs, I'll get the Priest to witness their wedding and make it official.

And hand them the legal marriage certificate after  So Yeon allowed her lips to be kissed by Si Yang of course.        :D

• Like 14

15 hours ago, badethcarpio said:

..walk beside me.. this i ask of you.. on the next phase of our lives together..

..walk beside me.. this i plead.. as we take our first step to forever..

..walk beside me.. this i request.. as i know the path for us will not be smooth at all..

..walk beside me.. heed my call.. and hold my hand trustingly and tightly..

..as we take this journey called love.. please.. WALK BESIDE ME.. :wub:

• Like 19

Hi everyone and a very Happy Happy New Year to all...welcome new berries to this wonderful thread. I have been very busy and i'm back reading as I missed a lot of news. Anyway having our dedicated translator helps ease the anxiety of waiting for eng subs.  Love it very much when Siyang treats his goddess with such tender loving care during the MBC Awards. After the little mishap at the red carpet Siyang guided her to where they would  be photographed and interviewed briefly. Usually Siyang will extend his hand to her to hold her hands like during their walks or in the car But here I saw her extending her hand first to Siyang instead...it's an effort she is slowly making since she must be feeling very comfy with him. And the Cosmopoliton Pictorial ...wow,,, they are a couple in LOVE. I'm glad Siyang got his kiss..the kiss he has been wanting since baseball episode - it does not matter if it is an accidental or planned kiss.. A kiss is still a kiss...:heart:   A birthdayperfume "think of me"..... a Wedding bangle "walk beside me"..........sweetness overload. By the way SoYeon looks beautiful in the wedding dress and Siyang looks dashing in his suit. Hmmmm in this particular episode SoYeon seems to be wearing 5 rings....more than usual.  Love to write more but I'm still not done reading :bawling: 

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, jl08 said:

If I'm the WGM PDs, I'll get the Priest to witness their wedding and make it official.

And hand them the legal marriage certificate after  So Yeon allowed her lips to be kissed by Si Yang of course.        :D

LoL! This one made my day :D:D:D . 

Another thing that make my day : http://kshowonline.com/kshow/4266-%5Bengsub%5D-we-got-married-ep.302 We have engsub, everyone! Happy happy :D 

• Like 20

Wow...daebak...this ep make silent berries cant hold anymore to make a comment. Welcome berries chingu

I make a huge smile after saw soyeon hand writing. As she admitted by her self...I am forgot exactly what did she said...something like her personality easy going n not detail. Opposite from siyang. I think it's true. Wkwkkwkwk:blush:

• Like 13

Yey just watch the episode with subtitle amd i am crying like crazy.. They are so real... The emotions and feelings are really super obvious... And i was surprise that a lot of fans of siyang doesn't like soyeon.. Hmmm that weird awww but i dont care becasue i know siyang loves her and only her ahahahahaha here i go again with my delulu mind but whatever i believe... :wub:

@thesuitelife547, i am really still patiently waiting for your recap... :heart:

• Like 13

Guest sarah007

Thanks for the kshowonline english sub @KalyanaV

now that i watched it again with english sub, i cried (again) wholeheartedly :bawling: 

I really2 felt for Siyang..and So Yeon as well..it really breaks my heart hearing her friend saying that to her, that this is the happiest she have seen SoYeon for the 10 years she knew her..luckily that they extend the contract!

On the side note, i found it funny when MC Dindin said sthg like Siyang must show up at the wedding because he needs to learn to do romantic events from SiYang LOL

@KalyanaV thank you for the link... sweet berry hugs for you... 

I love how Si Yang described how he hates the idea of he's the only one who wear the couple bracelet, this like a statement of he want the whole world to know that So Yeon are taken. 

I also love when he said that the kiss have different meaning. It means that So Yeon won't run away anymore. That she's marked/label. That very strong words... because that was a statement and a signal for any men to back off... hahahaha...

Today is really a good day...

• Like 11

..hmmm.. Why couple bracelet and not ring?? .. Well, some says that bracelet is like a handcuff with an invisible string.. With keys thrown away to the depths of the sea.. It means, you' re already tied to a person and no turning back.. Hehehe :phew:;):wub:

• Like 12

Just watched Si Yang and So Yeon presenting awards again and I noticed that Si Yang introduced himself as SiSo couple Kwak Si Yang. That is really so cool and nice of him. He must feel happy and proud of being SiSo couple with So Yeon to introduce himself that way! ;)

• Like 10

@j108...agree with your thoughts ...established actress participating in WGM...must have not been easy for her but I'm glad she came to this show and had Siyang as her mate...Love grows as they see each other for recording of episodes and keep in touch often by phone when they are away.  I hope they get to do TV commercials together and a drama or movie too like kim soo hyun and jun ji hyun.                                                                             Looking forward for a blissful marriage of KSY :heart: KSY and I hope Se Yeon showers Siyang with lots of affection and kisses.

• Like 12