[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

18 hours ago, LeeK said:

*Personal Views*

personally, i will see what is posted, if free, see if i can get the captions translated and comment if i like the picture and ignore the rest of the comments...

keeping a closed mind but makes things easier cause i am not too concerned on what bad things any keyboard warriors said....

keeping a closed mind is good for some instances...and this is one of those, making things easier as you said.

but for me being open-minded has serve me a lot. i always put in my mind that all of us are free to express our opinions may it be good or bad but we are not obliged to hear or read those. the expression of our thoughts come with a price, a responsibility! so, for whatever result may come, we are only responsible for that.

that being said, we can always choose what we want to read and what we want to hear! 

personally, when i know that the next comment is from an anti- fan, i skipped. i won't give then the happiness for making my day sad! and most of the times, i only read the comments not knowing from whom...just read the good ones that make me happy!

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, novikoydy said:

keeping a closed mind is good for some instances...and this is one of those, making things easier as you said.

but for me being open-minded has serve me a lot. i always put in my mind that all of us are free to express our opinions may it be good or bad but we are not obliged to hear or read those. the expression of our thoughts come with a price, a responsibility! so, for whatever result may come, we are only reliable for that.

that being said, we can always choose what we want to read and what we want to hear! 

personally, when i know that the next comment is from an anti- fan, i skipped. i won't give then the happiness for making my day sad! and most of the times, i only read the comments not knowing from whom...just read the good ones that make me happy!

it is conflicting....i have an open mind (may have said it wrongly - closed mind as in i ignore them,....hmmm.....)

everyone can post what they wanted, just that i believe that they have to answer for what they post...

they are free to post what they want to..i am also free to chose to ignore what they posted. haha

in actual fact, there is no time to actually read through all the IG comments....i rather visit here.....go watch some youtube MV etc etc.....Haha

• Like 11

1 minute ago, LeeK said:

it is conflicting....i have an open mind (may have said it wrongly - closed mind as in i ignore them,....hmmm.....)

everyone can post what they wanted, just that i believe that they have to answer for what they post...

they are free to post what they want to..i am also free to chose to ignore what they posted. haha

in actual fact, there is no time to actually read through all the IG comments....i rather visit here.....go watch some youtube MV etc etc.....Haha

yeah Leek. while reading my post, i realized i am not totally open-minded at all! i said to myself, is there such a word as half open-minded? haha because i am now hearing this word to myself! :lol:

• Like 10

Chill, berries.

I think we're doing great in sharing good vibes in this soompi thread. i also think that it's ok to post our support for SiSo couple in their individual IGs because they're both single, like some berries said. But of course we don't overflood their IGs with lots of SiSo stuff. lol....General support statements and occasional SiSo support statements would be  great to balance out.

I think it is better too, that we try not to post SiSo couple stuff in Si Yang's or So Yeon's FANS' account because they're only sharing news of their fav actor, not SiSo couple so they'll probably be annoyed if there's too much post about SiSo. Especially if Si Yang's fans have been supportive of berries and SiSo too. we can also do our part to spam SiSo HERE in paradise and perhaps occasionally in their respective individual's IG acc. Not to spam in their fans' accounts. 

But I do understand that we love SiSo so much and wish that they'll get married for real. It's ok. We can share our wish right here in this lovely friendly thread. We're all here for each other  and like I said, Berries here are the best in soompi. Let's continue to be the best and most considerate shippers because SiSo deserves the best shippers. 

Fighting for their good news! Cheers, berries! everyone is doing a great job here!   :)

• Like 12

I went to our friendly neighborhood bulk store yesterday and saw chilled blueberries and thought, Hey!  That's us!

I think we are a great bunch of berries here, shipping as courteously as possible, trying not to be over-berrying.  Hahahahahaha...  (Sorry - had to get that out there.)

Continuing on the blueberry continuum...  Blueberries are known for their antioxidant properties.  Antioxidants fight against free radicals.  We can view anti-Siso fans as free radicals and effectively defend ourselves against them by ignoring ill comments and infusing with positive comments abt. Siso couple or abt. them as individuals.  

You all are really a great bunch of berries and I'm proud to be a part of you! 

• Like 14

13 hours ago, Alilla said:

@Rose Perfecto Why Siyang eyes…looks like Puppy eyes in this video. :P:P

@Alilla.................to me he looks like a child happy to get his present......a pop up card !! - just look at him smile.

12 hours ago, eyra said:

nowadays I also restrain myself not to comment directly relating them as a couple in their IG, cause I'm in dilemma......:vicx:
In one side I want to show my support for them as a couple and encourage them to be real couple but the other side I don't want to give them pressure...... :sweatingbullets: So for now,  I only comment a general one but I usually use icon of  'puppy :heart: cat'. Hehehe that's my secret code that I still ship them. Maybe we should use 'berry icon' when we comment there to show that we are berries :D

@eyra..........me too .....I feel exactly the same as you....don wanna over do and yet i love them as a couple or even as an individual too.

Wish I know what Si Yang wrote on the latest update of his IG.....his lips looks zippp up tight.

13164193_1800048033559766_14707386756723

• Like 13

Morning berries :blush:

3 hours ago, kappy said:

I went to our friendly neighborhood bulk store yesterday and saw chilled blueberries and thought, Hey!  That's us!

I think we are a great bunch of berries here, shipping as courteously as possible, trying not to be over-berrying.  Hahahahahaha...  (Sorry - had to get that out there.)

Continuing on the blueberry continuum...  Blueberries are known for their antioxidant properties.  Antioxidants fight against free radicals.  We can view anti-Siso fans as free radicals and effectively defend ourselves against them by ignoring ill comments and infusing with positive comments abt. Siso couple or abt. them as individuals.  

You all are really a great bunch of berries and I'm proud to be a part of you! 

Hahaha...... I love your term 'free radicals' :D And I just teach my students about that  yesterday :w00t: Yes, we as berries should fight against that free radicals, and change them into a neutral one or not so radical by infusing with positive comments about SiSo as couple or as individual :D

Let berries always keep positive thought and attitude, that's what SiSo couple, especially So Yeon taught us :wub:

So look alike :D

cr trangkang0902

• Like 17

Berries... 

I just wanna share for those who are interested, Mirror of the Witch ep 1 with Eng sub is available online now....

You can catch it at "drama......"... mmmm... am I allowed to mention the website address here? I'm not sure so I'm giving a hint ok?...

It's at drama"something" where something "is the thing that can burn u"? Haha... THIS is FUN... :D

Enjoy Berries!!!

See U later... **Flying kisses** :heart:

• Like 16

First time ever to watch Saeguk drama, all because of him.. he look way to awesome in that drama. I also downloaded the first episode from do....ax website, with engsub too. My saturday just got brighter again yayyy...:blush:

• Like 12

@kappy

Lol....you're so cute! I know you're asking us to chill by linking us with chilled berries.      :D

Over-berrying? hahaha......loving that too! 

We can over-berry here, no sweat. We can delulu here too. Erm...up to a limit due to age restriction. And if there's any R-rated thoughts or pics, we try to put them under spoilers. You know, imagination can run pretty wild most of the time! haha....

Sorry, berries. Just trying to lighten up the mood cos we're too uptight about those anti-SiSo or anti-KSY fans. 

My slogan for the day : Keep Calm. Carry on Shipping in our Paradise Land.

I support @Summer Ryn berry who post KSY2 soompi thread in their IGs so as to bring our paradise land to SiSo's attention. That's one good way of showing them our strong berries' support for them so that they visit this thread and get flooded with all our well wishes!!

Have a great weekend, berries! My wish is for more berries to keep this thread going and for SiSo to get married......some day soon.  :)

One more important thing - why do I feel that Si Yang had so many NGs in pronouncing his name "Poon Yeon"..... because it reminds him of SO YEON.  I just have this feeling.  

• Like 12

I want to know their fate too !      :cold_sweat:

Edited

=>  Just told my husband about micky and minnie mouse.   My husband said,  it is like walking dogs.  They hold one each. So they have to meet often to walk the   "mouse"  let them talk to each other.    

hahahhaa ............He has to entertain my nonsense but i am happy to hear that !   :wub:

2 hours ago, yuar19ingrid said:

I've been re-watching their wedding ceremony, I wonder if they've settled custody of their twins: Micky & Minnie:

micky and minnie

• Like 20

1 hour ago, jl08 said:

@kappy

Lol....you're so cute! I know you're asking us to chill by linking us with chilled berries.      :D

Over-berrying? hahaha......loving that too! 

We can over-berry here, no sweat. We can delulu here too. Erm...up to a limit due to age restriction. And if there's any R-rated thoughts or pics, we try to put them under spoilers. You know, imagination can run pretty wild most of the time! haha....

Sorry, berries. Just trying to lighten up the mood cos we're too uptight about those anti-SiSo or anti-KSY fans. 

My slogan for the day : Keep Calm. Carry on Shipping in our Paradise Land.

I support @Summer Ryn berry who post KSY2 soompi thread in their IGs so as to bring our paradise land to SiSo's attention. That's one good way of showing them our strong berries' support for them so that they visit this thread and get flooded with all our well wishes!!

Have a great weekend, berries! My wish is for more berries to keep this thread going and for SiSo to get married......some day soon.  :)

One more important thing - why do I feel that Si Yang had so many NGs in pronouncing his name "Poon Yeon"..... because it reminds him of SO YEON.  I just have this feeling.  

@jl08 Today Soyeon updated her IG but i'm  hesitate if i should show our soompi there or not?? End up i only left thank you message there to  @KalyanaV who shows Siso berry soompi in her comments. Nevertheless, you are right...this the only way to show soompi attentions to Siso as long we, berries never hurts them...so, why bother those antifans? I will try to bring my supportive back to Soyeon again :)

For berries who are watching Soyeon current drama, this her updated IG :)

Today will have Siyang new drama Episode 2,  i'm going watch Episode 1, the rating seem good..:)

• Like 13

@yuar19ingrid

i think it's already settled!

the twins are in Soyeon's hands....

waiting with her...because daddy gonna come home from work making mommy proud! :P

@Summer Ryn

you are always there posting our thread in Siso's IG...i really like that...you are one true berry!

@jl08

i think our opinions may have caused other berries to feel uneasy...sorry for that. a ship must need to slow down sometimes as to know where it's going! :)

so, lighten up the mood, chill and keep this ship sailing..we're in the right direction berries! 

now that the two lovebirds are busy and are more visible before our eyes, who's gonna stop us? none...there's no stopping us yet! so keep the creativity and love coming!

have a bright Saturday, berries! :lol:

• Like 14

Not sure if this real or fake candy :D Made by Taiwan Fans ..feels like eating it:) 

just back from SISO IG & left our BIG Berries names there again.....Thank you all the berries here for your advise and comforts ..Happy to know all the chingu SISO BERRY here...Let's continue to supports SISO Couple here....FIGHTINGS:blush:

FB_IMG_1463210231397.jpg?dl=1

• Like 12

3 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

I want to know their fate too !      :cold_sweat:

Edited

=>  Just told my husband about micky and minnie mouse.   My husband said,  it is like walking dogs.  They hold one each. So they have to meet often to walk the   "mouse"  let them talk to each other.    

hahahhaa ............He has to entertain my nonsense but i am happy to hear that !   :wub:

@seesaw_love  How nice your husband…make me happy too to hear that. ;);)

I watched Siyang new drama….even I don't understand the korean…but the story line quite interesting for historical drama.

Do you how the rate of MOW? I read it was quite good rate.

• Like 10

6 hours ago, Z33Ta said:

Berries... 

I just wanna share for those who are interested, Mirror of the Witch ep 1 with Eng sub is available online now....

You can catch it at "drama......"... mmmm... am I allowed to mention the website address here? I'm not sure so I'm giving a hint ok?...

It's at drama"something" where something "is the thing that can burn u"? Haha... THIS is FUN... :D

Enjoy Berries!!!

See U later... **Flying kisses** :heart:

kissxxxxx site has high quality

• Like 11