[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

20 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

Hi Hi, I'm here! No more missing in action :D I love @studentkkk ideas to rewatch Siso episode together every Saturday. Count me in. Let's do that and share what we like from their episode. 1 episode per week? So.. This Saturday, we'll have 'virtual gathering' to watch Siso's 1st episode?

Sorry to correct you, but it was @hannajo 's wonderful suggestion..

Glad to see you posting!!!!! Fighting! :blush:

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, eyra said:

Kwak Si Yang attending movie VIP premiere

news http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201604/sp20160412201244136730.htm

very very very sorry to say this - but i feel his un-styled long fringe really doesnt suit him - I feel he looks best when his long fringe is up, and his high forehead will look nicer...if not, just keep the fringe short.

is the bracelet there?

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, eyra said:

Kwak Si Yang attending movie VIP premiere

news http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201604/sp20160412201244136730.htm

can't spot the bracelet... but pretty sure he brings the wallet from his yeobo :D

@studentkkk We two likes Siyang fringe to be combed up ah! My favourite Siyang hairstyle was his wedding & award given on Jan. He looks so manly :phew:

Pity, No bracelets found:huh:

Wow..his WHITE SHIRT inside, does it looks like the one they wear on their last wgm?? One of berries highlighted to us earlier. 

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

@studentkkk We two likes Siyang fringe to be combed up ah! My favourite Siyang hairstyle was his wedding & award given on Jan. He looks so manly :phew:

Wow..his WHITE SHIRT inside, does it looks like the one they wear on their last wgm?? One of berries highlighted to us earlier. 

I think siso wouldn't show their bracelets at public anymore. 

:o

• Like 8

berries, have we decided which name and colour we choose if we win the soompi contest? I really hope we can win :D though our votes gap was pretty high with the winner in third round 12.377 :sweatingbullets:

anyway  I see the choice of the colour

tumblr_o5bvgbKTKs1tb7aqpo2_r2_400.png

• Like 7

@Rain Fung They sure safe kept their precious bracelets..especially Soyeon who is careless..

Never mind, we still have their photo pose. Nowaday, Siyang likes to pose "V" Sign while Soyeon she getting  "Flower" pose to replaced her "V". Is there any secret code on their pose ? Only themselves knows:D

After SISO left wgm, i began to study them in details..sssh....keep it a secret between us berries !! I just get employed by paparazzi agency, my mission is to catch "KSY SISO" in Surprise :D

• Like 14

7 hours ago, eyra said:

berries, have we decided which name and colour we choose if we win the soompi contest? I really hope we can win :D though our votes gap was pretty high with the winner in third round 12.377 :sweatingbullets:

anyway  I see the choice of the colour

maybe choose  Mrs Kwak favorite color,green,heheheee

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

@eyra i will chose Green & Red as it my favourite colours..what is those numbers &  alphabets stands for?? 

I will go for green too, that's my fave :D  maybe we should do internal voting for these? @KalyanaV

I think it's the code of the colour

• Like 8

5 hours ago, studentkkk said:

I will create a channel in dailymotion for full Siso episodes. Will upload as i go along - will send the link later..

This is another channel by someone else - but not all episodes are there yet.

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x4b2iw_dm_5031af6475c95_siso-couple-eng-sub/1#video=x3yxh9o

Thank you so much for your efforts! :wub:

To all Berries: mass rewatch and discussion of SiSo's episodes 1 to 3 (in WGM episodes 287-289) will be happening from 16 to 22 April! Mark your calendars and join in the party here!

• Like 15

8 hours ago, yuar19ingrid said:

@larus, aren't we gonna miss Yaoongie's super bright smilie? :dissapointed: It's in WGM that I've seen her laughing whole heartedly and putting her full force aegyo - so adorable and brightens up my day just from watching. Hopefully, happy days with So JiGun will come faster...

Hope she does a lot of interview and other BTS videos will be released where we can all see her megawatt-smile. Fighting!! yeoshin anae!!

Well, I am happy that she has good material for this role. I really enjoy the drama and her performance. We can see the smiling Soyeon in BTS pictures, videos and pictures from her real life (Thanks to other people. She is not uploaded her Instagram often unfortunately).

I am waiting for her new pictorial. Hope it is an outdoor pictorial. We`ll see.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Summer Ryn said:

Nado my favourite siyang hairstyle was his wedding and sma award. When siyang attended vip premier he always use his left hand to wave to press. But now...his left hand in the pocket. And wave using right hand. Yes i dont think siyang will wear his absolute bracelet anymore but we can dispatch the other couple items.

@eyra I choose soyeon favourite colour emerald green 

• Like 10

When I saw Siyang's photos at the VIP premiere, the first thing I noticed was his hand. Didn't he use to always hold up his left hand or both hands in a wave? (To show off his bracelet? LOL) Suddenly with no bracelet now, he's reverting to his right hand? :P

• Like 12

4 hours ago, alou said:

.. i heard Soyeon called Siyang as "Yeobo" when they received the red mission on their 100-days after Siyang wore his suit and Soyeon stand from the sofa to check on him upfront.. have to check if she use that endearment prior to that episode. :wub:

Well I heard Soyeon said "yeobo" on her birthday episode. That time when they were cheered by a lot of students during their street date, she said yeobo at that moment. 

Next was their 100 day episode. When they were at the beach playing chase, Soyeon said yeobo again. 

And I think the rest was history. She naturally say yeobo in later episodes. :heart:

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, Z33Ta said:

Hehehee... come to berries paradise is my hourly routine...Shhhh... :rolleyes:

:blush::phew:

10 minutes ago, Alilla said:

Nado my favourite siyang hairstyle was his wedding and sma award. When siyang attended vip premier he always use his left hand to wave to press. But now...his left hand in the pocket. And wave using right hand. Yes i dont think siyang will wear his absolute bracelet anymore but we can dispatch the other couple items.

5 minutes ago, hannajo said:

When I saw Siyang's photos at the VIP premiere, the first thing I noticed was his hand. Didn't he use to always hold up his left hand or both hands in a wave? (To show off his bracelet? LOL) Suddenly with no bracelet now, he's reverting to his right hand? :P

I didnt notice his change in hand - why do I feel sad knowing this?

11 minutes ago, Alilla said:

@eyra I choose soyeon favourite colour emerald green 

I was thinking the same thing too. :)

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, hannajo said:

I noticed also that. He usually waves using two hands but now only one. 

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, hannajo said:

Thank you so much for your efforts! :wub:

To all Berries: mass rewatch and discussion of SiSo's episodes 1 to 3 (in WGM episodes 287-289) will be happening from 16 to 22 April! Mark your calendars and join in the party here!

Pease use this link instead.:)

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x4f5ma_studentkkstudent_wgm-siso-couple-full-episodes-eng-sub/1#video=x43uto4

49 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

After SISO left wgm, i began to study them in details..sssh....keep it a secret between us berries !! I just get employed by paparazzi agency, my mission is to catch "KSY SISO" in Surprise :D

LOL....:D

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Alilla said:

@kappy I think I got wrong @Z33Ta Is right, The new panelist said it " I love that word "

Hi Alilla.. I'm right but how I wish I'm wrong...

Btw berries, in one of his BRIs in the last episode, Si Yang mentioned that he was worried because he has been looking out for her and helping her with everything... Then he said "I wish it didn't have to end..." At that moment I felt like shouting out to him "Ohh Si Yang ssi!!! Don't you know that's what we berries wish for too?!?!?" 

And in So Yeon's last BRI, one of the things she said was "I can guarantee that MY HUSBAND is a great man." How great is that that she used "nampyeon" instead of "Kwak Si Yang".

Oh Oh OMGosh my heart is beating fast again...

• Like 12