[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

So Yeon's BTS of Happy Home, thanks @seesaw_love for the vid :D

the background song is funny, i think it said 'eat...eat...eat..' , I think the staffs there also notice how skinny So Yeon now, hope she can eat a lot while filming so she can gain some weights :D

• Like 10

I find it's interesting how So Yeon updated her new pic in IG pretty quick, her mirror selfie was upload in Tuesday, and today she updated a new one with a flower, well, in my delulu mind, when Si Yang saw So Yeon's mirror selfie in IG, I can picture he whined on his yeobo how skinny and tired she looked on that pic, that's why today So Yeon uploads a new one with fresh and beautiful look with flower on her head which it's a secret code to her nampyeon 'darling, take a look at me now, I look beautiful now, right? which is the prettier, the flower or me?' :wub:

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, Rain Fung said:

I have watched his drama with song ji hyo 

Ya. i actually enjoyed "Emergency Couple"

for empty house, i think Yura and HJH couple (can never get the guys name spelled correctly). Do not think solim had a nice last episode too.

For last episodes, i really like wooyong and seyong's. and have to mentioned the couple that did not even have a last episode.....Henry and Yewon.

Last episodes for WGM are usually not done well, guess it is the same with most K Drama's last episodes.

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, LeeK said:

for empty house, i think Yura and HJH couple (can never get the guys name spelled correctly). Do not think solim had a nice last episode too.

For last episodes, i really like wooyong and seyong's. and have to mentioned the couple that did not even have a last episode.....Henry and Yewon.

Last episodes for WGM are usually not done well, guess it is the same with most K Drama's last episodes.

True. Solim episode quite sad too but at last part, MBC at lest shown they went for last celebrations. Wooyoung & Seyong was quite touching..Wooyoung even farewell kiss Seyong on her lip. 

Will we able to see this scene falls on Siso couple? Don't think will happen unless miracle appear again** ( May wish come true ) but i just hope they have a happy ending without crying & if possible, give us a bonus news:)

Most of korea drama came with happy ending but most of them will bid goodbye after drama ended.

For Siso couple, they are well-matching partners in wgm & welcome their TRUE in their Real life as well

• Like 12

42 minutes ago, LeeK said:

I like wooyong and seyoung couple too... what I can remember was wooyoung throw out the mission card and stated they just date for real... in the end he also kissed seyong a lot... 

unless my memory screws me up that's how i remember their last day

• Like 9

@seesaw_love

Hi berry, was just wondering since there have been a few projects for SiSo couple showing our love and support, is it possible to have a project to ask MBC to let our couple co-star as in a romantic comedy together or host a variety show or do RM etc....anything to showcase them together not because we're forcing them but rather, because they have so much happiness together and we want to share their happiness too.

Just wondering how we can support this beautiful couple who has made our Saturdays and everyday, SISO Day!! I really want to see them together again. It's really sad that WGM does not value the couples whom they match together, especially if the couple finds love with each other. The way WGM treats the couples is like they discard the old ones quickly when they find new ones. They should respect the couples and give them proper closure sot that there is no crying and sadness. Give them ample time to finish the filming and ample time to come to terms with the end, not give them sudden ending! I really hope WGM PDs will learn from mistakes and appreciate the couples like SiSo who have gotten so much international love and support and brought more attention to MBC WGM as well.

For me, SISO is the second couple I watched. The first is GuiGui and Taecyeon. AFter this, it's unlikely that I'll watch any because I've never been interested in WGM. I'm only interested because it has my fav actress or actor. I never know that I'll like SiSo couple so much. They make an awesome cute couple.

I hope SiSo will cherish each other for a long time and give us good news.  :)

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, dj_blue said:

I like wooyong and seyoung couple too... what I can remember was wooyoung throw out the mission card and stated they just date for real... in the end he also kissed seyong a lot... 

unless my memory screws me up that's how i remember their last day

woaaa.... it would be great if in SiSo's last ep, Si Yang also kisses So Yeon a lot too :D and announces that they will continue their relationship in real life :phew:

@KalyanaV nice pic and lol at the caption... :w00t:sure we berries won't sneak up on them, but hope they will give us a little bit hint here and there....:rolleyes:

• Like 16

just remember the 100 day episode where soyeon ask siyang what he will call her if they do not renew.

my wish when they end is:

do not change the way they call each other and do not change the frequency where they call each other.

haha

• Like 17

@SamaraP Your above pics, both Siso couple must be excited who are they going to meet in their first meetings:D

Good morning...Berries...its Friday again...though no pics preview release yesterday but we are glad Siso updated their IG..we berries are all sitting excitement SISO roller-coaster, must tighten safety our seat belts:sweatingbullets:

@wannika0912 Thank you for recommend Siyang show's Elephant in the room. Quite nice  this show..Manjittnam acting quite good too ..will watch this. 

• Like 10

Congratz to uri SiSo couple and for us berries, SiSo couple get third place

:blush:

Round3Results.png.13f31e75964617150c3da4

thanks for all berries who already voted, we got increased number of vote this round, two earlier round we only managed get around 4.000 vote while now we got around 7.000, but still the difference of the number votes between us and other two is pretty large :grimace: we should vote more for the fourth round if we want SiSo win, fighting berries

fighting for berries who make fanvideos..... well, win or not, quoting So Yeon's word : I will say in advance 'I LOVE THE VIDEOS A LOT' :heart::heart::heart: and just like @Summer Ryn said SiSo will forever be a first winner for us berries :blush:

• Like 16

The article preview Berries

1460069733213_99_20160408075703.jpg?type

The fan cam that we saw before was the last filming. Si Yang cries when he read mission card but So Yeon surprises about something. Ring? 

I need time to translate but I have to go for work. For those who can manage the translations:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000595354

Edit: it was not the ring.

Short translations: when they read mission card, there will be storm of tears. They were given time to be alone then they write a message what they want to do in the last day. 

They go to karaoke to memorize their date and Si Yang sings Do You Know that makes So Yeon falls into tears. They make rice cake and handphone case (I guess this one makes So Yeon surprises). 

So Berries, lets be a spy.. did on So Yeon selca in the mirror, her phone case is SiSo picture? 2nd edit: no there is no picture on her phone. But I saw something white. 

I googled translate on my way to the office, it was in a hurry. Sorry if I mistranslated some words ;)

• Like 17