[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

24 minutes ago, crybabyme said:

Siyang wrote in his IG #Jejudo.. Hmm, what do you berries think?

I think Siyang might go jeju go filming..but berries, you all are clever to came up: SKY...i never think of that:D

This MBC really ....:angry: till now, no preview pics yet but only Bbyu couple only...MBC , are you alright?? 

• Like 11

4 hours ago, 6u2n7a said:

what if.....

so yeon's partner on wgm is not si yang but song jae rim (for example..because he is similar with si yang : young,rising star,very affectionate).

si yang's partner on wgm is not so yeon but other A-list celebrity who also older and has long experience in her acting career like so yeon.

i wonder though....

what do you think,berries?

I can't imagine it, cause this two are already perfect to each other, they just completely fill to each other. And if that happen, absolutely then it will be no 'berries' :D And I don't think I will ship them with their other partners just like how I ship them now :D

yes, it's what all berries hope to be happen soon :blush:

• Like 13

LOL....

Berries, let's ship So Yeon with Si Yang here. SiSo couple has brought too much happiness to us. They deserve our dedication here in this thread.

LSW and LPM acted with her in dramas, not variety shows. We really do not know their personality compatibility with our Goddess. In WGM, Si Yang shows his honest true colors  and those are awesome attributes of caring, consideration, warmth, gentle and love. These are the real attributes of the guy we're talking about. He is even blunt at times. He is apologetic too. He is simply the best guy in terms of what So Yeon see, what she gets. What she sees and what we see are beautiful attributes in a nampyeonmim. So I'll not mix drama characters with real attributes because I do not know if their real personalities suit our Goddess.

So yes, I'm an undying berry full of love for our SiSo couple. No other wish except for them to get married if they really love each other.  :D

• Like 19

So Yeon as always has great chemistry with her costar in every dramas she's in, so naturallly I will ship her with her costar, but what I shipped is the character just like I shipped Ma Hye Ri with Seo In Woo (PP), Kim Sun Hwa with Park  Chul Young (Iris), Kim Yeon Woo and Park Ji Heon (Dr. Champ), Hae In with Ji Sang (TGS), Shin Joo Yeon with Joo Wan (INR3), Kim Soon Jung with Ma Dong Wook and also with Kang Min Ho (FFI), for HH i still haven't watch it, so dunno I'll ship her character with who

But for the innocent cute sexy kitty Kim So Yeon absolutely I ship her with her manjitnam puppy nampyeon Kwak Si Yang :wub::wub:

this pic has already been shared, but I really love this one, so sorry for post it again :blush:

• Like 17

33 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Berries, let's ship So Yeon with Si Yang here. SiSo couple has brought too much happiness to us. They deserve our dedication here in this thread.

LSW and LPM acted with her in dramas

So yes, I'm an undying berry full of love for our SiSo couple. No other wish except for them to get married if they really love each other.  :D

Agree. Drama shippers are shipping the character...not the person protraying the character. 

Wgm have a slightly more "real" feel to it....

• Like 17

Seeing both their IG updates within a few hours of each other made my day, for real! :w00t:

Berries, don't you find it slightly "suspicious" that our couple are obviously aware of each other's IGs and tracks each other's updates, but choose not to follow each other and never 'like' each other's posts? Siyang also doesn't follow their mutual friends/acquaintances, e.g. Su-an, Lee Sangwoo. My mind can't help questioning if they have something to hide from the public, i.e. a real or budding relationship? If that's the case, then I must say both are very smart in managing this aspect of their public image. Social media activity is easily tracked and quickly noticed by fans, so it's wise to not even leave tracks in the first place! I hope they continue keeping their offscreen communication private and just drop us Berries hints once in a while. :)

• Like 17

27 minutes ago, eyra said:

So Yeon as always has great chemistry with her costar in every dramas she's in, so naturallly I will ship her with her costar, but what I shipped is the character just like I shipped Ma Hye Ri with Seo In Woo (PP), Kim Sun Hwa with Park  Chul Young (Iris), Kim Yeon Woo and Park Ji Heon (Dr. Champ), Hae In with Ji Sang (TGS), Shin Joo Yeon with Joo Wan (INR3), Kim Soon Jung with Ma Dong Wook and also with Kang Min Ho (FFI), for HH i still haven't watch it, so dunno I'll ship her character with who

But for the innocent cute sexy kitty Kim So Yeon absolutely I ship her with his manjitnam puppy nampyeon Kwak Si Yang :wub::wub:

..I SECOND TO THIS~!!.. :wub: :rolleyes:

• Like 12

I came here to see the preview pictures but did not find any. Why? I think Saturday will be the last episode but I still wanted to know what they wanted to do for their last day of filming. 

I am not upset that Siso are leaving WGM. I think it is the perfect time for both of them since they are busy with other schedules. But I still have the feeling that WGM rushed a little their departure. Once they have a new couple, they don`t care at all for the old one. I think 2 or 3 new episodes were enough for SiSo to think more about the ending.

I read in this thread that one couple filmed their last episode in an empty house. OMG. Let say a theater is on a tour and there is the last representation and on the last act, people around the actors are dismantling the decor. It`s disrespecting for both the couple and the audience. I pray that Siso will have a good ending. 

• Like 15

:blush:BERRIES, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS LAST DAY, LET'S US MAKE URI SISO COUPLE WIN FOR THIS ROUND :blush:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/01/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-3-fanfiction/11/

for the preview pic, I think MBC purposely doesn't share uri Siso couple preview pic, probably because this week is Siso's last ep in WGM, so they doesn't wanna give spoiler about that and also it's their strategy  to avoid fan's angers

@khairunni about your suggestion to voice out our dissappoinment about how MBC/WGM treats uri Siso, what should us berries do? maybe you or other berries can be a coordinator about that and give us instructions about what we should we do

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, eyra said:

for the preview pic, I think MBC purposely doesn't share uri Siso couple preview pic, probably because this week is Siso's last ep in WGM, so they doesn't wanna give spoiler about that and also it's their strategy  to avoid fan's angers

We already know that they are leaving. They could release at least one photo with them. Maybe knowing it is the last episode of them, people don`t want to miss it.

• Like 13

50 minutes ago, larus said:

I came here to see the preview pictures but did not find any. Why? I think Saturday will be the last episode but I still wanted to know what they wanted to do for their last day of filming. 

I am not upset that Siso are leaving WGM. I think it is the perfect time for both of them since they are busy with other schedules. But I still have the feeling that WGM rushed a little their departure. Once they have a new couple, they don`t care at all for the old one. I think 2 or 3 new episodes were enough for SiSo to think more about the ending.

I read in this thread that one couple filmed their last episode in an empty house. OMG. Let say a theater is on a tour and there is the last representation and on the last act, people around the actors are dismantling the decor. It`s disrespecting for both the couple and the audience. I pray that Siso will have a good ending. 

That's how i feel too its rush but like oh yeah couple who gets married then get divorce the next... I think the pd just want everyone new although understand why but i think all couple deserves a good farewell... 

• Like 12

I'm a regular viewers of wgm since Lee tuek & Kang Sora. This time, i'm quite disappointed with WGM from the way they treat Siso Couple. Although, appreciated WGM bring Siso couple a pair but their screening time is terrible & most angry points is they don't even release one pics of Siso couple in their last wgm. I will banned myself temporary out of wgm after Siso couple left. Maybe, until WGM starts to improve this programme.

Fortunately, Siso couple Updated IG brighten my days. So far, berries, i think most of them have observed Siso tends to update their IG on the same day & this time like most berries agreed, maybe Siyang responded to Soyeon as : SKY...Soyeon did mentioned recently, she read Siyang IG too. So i think they did read each others IG but does not follows each others due to scarey fans & warning by their agencies... this applied to others entertainers as well.

Even they didn't admit their secretly datings, a small 'news' from them already made us "WOW":w00t:

That's the cute actions from Siso couple, they sure knows alots fans wants them to be a real couple....hmm..not sure if today IG a "Hint"? Maybe Soyeon already text Siyang her Pics with flowers on her head & maybe Siyang texts her: Yeobo..My answer in my IG now..:D

• Like 16

I wonder also why they didn't release not even one preview photo of SiSo today, though Bbyu couple had released photos and videos (saw it on IG). 

MBC sure is giving us a thrill on what will happen this saturday.

• Like 9

I dunno about other previous couples in WGM, was there any couples who got good ending??

for OhYeah couple, their ending was really ridiculous for me, how can WGM just ended their part in WGM after they just got their wedding ceremony

and who was the couple who filmed their last ep in the empty house? agree with @larus it's really disrespectful for the couple

I really hope uri SiSo have a great ending....

• Like 9

@Rain Fung Me too..i watched before his drama too.. He quite a good actor. Siyang has the potential too but maybe need time to polish further.

But if Siso couple become Real, then Soyeon can help her manjitranam in his acting skills. 

Waiting for Saturday so long but afraid to face it their departure as well. Hope a Happy ending for both & not like previous others Couples.

• Like 8