[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

1 hour ago, Nina Matti said:

The drama is very good actually, the actors are superb and it really made me care about each of the storylines even though I usually don't watch family dramas and only started this one because of so yeon.

Agree. I really like the drama and the actors are very good and well cast.

Actually, my heart breaks watching Hae Ryung so unhappy... I want to hug her. But there are happy moments as well.  I am happy now that Soyeon chose this drama. It is my first family drama but I love this show. I can`t wait for a new episode. It`s addictive. :)

It is good that we have to see Soyeon in WGM each week and makes us smile along with Siyang. It compensates.

In May Siyang`s new drama will start airing so both will be very busy. Siyang`s new drama is a long sageuk or just 20- 24 episodes? I believe it is the later... so maybe both will finish their dramas almost the same time. I know that Soyeon goes in vacation after she finishes a drama. :)

• Like 14

3 hours ago, larus said:

After rewatching the segment I still believe that the Masked Singer moment was very funny. :D I understand Soyeon.... she knows that she is not good at music and that she will never participate on the program but as a watcher, she "envies" the other participants , the trill that somebody gets... I feel the same. I am watching the show since Lee Pil Mo was there and I totally love it. The way Siyang imitated Kim Gura was spot on. :w00t:

Now.... I know what Siyang wanted to say about the sexy photo of Soyeon... we know that she doesn`t like to see Soyeon in a sexy outfit in the public. So I want to think it was a bad translation of what he said.

I totally disagree with the translation. That picture is NOT "vulgar". Even when she is posing in a more sexier posture she has class.

sexy or a bit racy. - I've seen dramas translate yahae to "racy". plus korean yahae is hard to translate. what the Western culture would consider "just a bit revealing" could already raise some comments from the more conservative korean culture. what koreans would say "racy" / "racy" may not even make a Westerner bat his/her eyes. 

the noblesse shots are done with much class - as expected from a Kim SoYeon posing in front of a camera :)

just my humble opinion. 

9 hours ago, catgoh92 said:

I just watched the raw version of Happy Home Episode 6. I knew Bong Hae Ryung is tone deaf but I have no idea why she went singing with Lee Sangwoo and a group of ahjummas. Then she sing Ailee's HEAVEN in a very tone deaf way. HAHAHAHA Her acting is so versatile

Oh so that was Heaven by Ailee?? I didn't even recognize the tune!!! LOL

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

Berries, the young actor sit beside Lee Sang Woo, is it Siyang youngest brother in "101" ? He looks familiar..

yup, it's Ahn Hyo Soeb, 1O1 member, and also the one that Si Yang mentioned that he gonna practine dancing together after the press conference

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

Berries, the young actor sit beside Lee Sang Woo, is it Siyang youngest brother in "101" ? He looks familiar..

@Summer Ryn  yes ur right. He is the maknae of 101 members. I still not yet remember all of 101 group members name.

• Like 9

@eyra  their reaction were look alike. Soyeon bracelet was a bracelet before extended their contract. N siyang when they went to danjin ( after contract extended). At first I dont really understand...why a couple who meant to each other and love each other will become a look like to each other. But when I look around my circle friends and family....yes indeed the couple who is in love for each other their smile, body language, expression becoming look a like. :P

• Like 16

34 minutes ago, eyra said:

to me, uri Siso couple looks more real, they don't even need to look at for intertwine their hands, its just go automatically :wub:

Me too agreed...I love see our Siso Hands, they just interlocked naturally..look at the 1st video, Soyeon take the Initiative to hold Siyang hand & at the award video, Siyang hold Soyeon first...i believe they really depend on each other currently, my best wish for this couple :blush:

• Like 14

13 hours ago, SamaraP said:

Hahaha @studentkkk.......you are whining so cutely...I can't even scold you. I haven't watch it yet.....i'll watch when there are more episodes...waiting for the next episode is .....i donno how to describe it. So i'll wait til there is 5 or 6 ep then i'll start watching.

Yes @eyra.......way to go.....it's comforting for me...cute so yeon. @studentkk.... hakunamatata

I should have done the same as you. I should have waited couple weeks before jumping in brand new drama. Now I am waiting waiting and waiting. Ottoke :bawling:

13 hours ago, studentkkk said:

Berries - dont scold me, okay? But after watching 2 episodes of Happy Home, I felt so sad... typical family drama of quarrels, fights, affairs, corporate war, etc and our So Yeon is so sad all the time - I know its a new role which she wanted, break out of her box and all that... but after all the happiness of WGM, I felt sad after seeing her in HH... am sure as with dramas, all come to good ending, but thats like 48 episodes away... I need a Berry fix now... :dissapointed_relieved:

that scene when her mother in law abandoned her in the middle of highway, I barely held myself. :fearful:

This drama really is testing my limit. :angry:

I had to constantly remind myself "it's a drama, she is "happily married". :grin:

• Like 14

@kappy ..here's the admins answer for the inquiry.. variations are allowed.. i think those prompt words are "root words" .. let's get started with our fanfic chingguya!! this will be fun.. :)

19 hours ago, nuckertuck said:

@akinahana89

Thanks for the speedy reply on the rules for the Round 3 Submissions. I was just wondering if the prompt with the words included all forms of the word. For example, would reddish still be counted as red, or twinkling an appropriate substitution for twinkle?

Yes, all forms of the word will be acceptable.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

guys is there any rules for submitting the fanfiction before 20March? I mean do we need to get acknowledgement withing our page first before submitting? I feel like participating in Round 3!

.. @KalyanaV will handle the round 3.. let's wait for the announcement or you can pm her directly.. let's make this round 3 exciting berries~!! <3 

• Like 11

Today, I spent my morning backreading from p. 453 to 441 while waiting for the announcement of the voting link for round 2, it might start anytime today.  And I just realized how I missed a lot of beautiful poems, MVs, news, recap, including the illness of our dear @khairunni during my absence of reading. This thread stays open on my tab, but I only managed to take a peek and clicked 'like' once in a while due to some real life's circumstances. I haven't even posted here, all of the pics I promised to post for Siso's 200 days. only managed to do it completely on IG. How are you doing now, dear @khairunni? I hope you are getting well now? I am sorry to know this so late. :( .

Now, I need to repost this beautiful MV and give proper credit to @merryluna88 and @suddenlyksy who's making this MV, I noticed some of you has mistaken it as mine. Nope, that is the beautiful work of these 2 berries, whom I also noticed had their soompi accounts now, I found out when I tried to tag them, and oh, bam..you girls finally have soompi account too? ;) . Don't forget to post here too, Merry and Kaysha :) . I posted it before on their

request to spread the MV amongst Siso's fans, didn't realize the wrong assumption of it as mine. Sorry, chingu-ya. And here's reposting your MV.

While waiting for the voting link of round 2 contest, I would also like to inform berries that @alou will participate for the submission of fanfic materials for the round 3 contest. Calling here @kappy @thesuitelife547 @catgoh92 to help participate with your Siso's fanfic. Can you help us, please? Plus other berries who are good with words, it will be great to have your Siso's story for the contest submission. Of course I am calling @ChuMills DejaVu too to contribute her writing skills for this round. Thank you, Have a great day, berries. Here is my late post for Siso's white day yesterday. Sorry that I only manage to share it here today.

• Like 17

@LeeK I remember you are the one that first informed us about the voting link for round 1. At that time, that hadn't been posted yet on the discussion thread. How do you manage to find the link? And can you help me monitoring the voting link for the round 2 contest as well? Once you find it, please advise us here. Thank you! 

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

@LeeK I remember you are the one that first informed us about the voting link for round 1. At that time, that hadn't been posted yet on the discussion thread. How do you manage to find the link? And can you help me monitoring the voting link for the round 2 contest as well? Once you find it, please advise us here. Thank you! 

I did? Dun recall. Must have check soompi site i guess. Will try but i may not access forums at times due to work.

• Like 10