[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

I actually wrote in english at the naver site on the 2 new video clips of the other 2 couples. On the comment part, I ask them where's the SiSo couple video clips. Why are they only showing video clips of this 2 couples and not SiSo couple for mbc wgm episode 312?? 

I don't know whether we will get sime answer. But I am really curious to know why?????

• Like 11

46 minutes ago, eyra said:

my routine these days is keep replaying Siso videos in naver and youtube. And it's really nice to see that two video of Siso from last ep in Naver are reaching 108.300 and 57.600 views. Thank to all berries who have replay those videos.....:blush:

But today i noticed there is 2 videos added in this link

http://tvcast.naver.com/wedding

which the two videos are the preview for tomorrow ep, BUT.......THERE'S NO SISO.....only the two other couples......

Woaaaaa, I'm so speechless.........So sad........ :bawling::bawling::bawling:

I'm really excited and anticipate for new episode of Siso tomorrow,  but in the other side I'm so afraid, what will we get for tomorrow episodes... Please no more crappy cut.... please no more short airtime....:confounded::cry:

If we think positively, can we say cos Siso already has too much news exposure already? Si Yang in so many interviews, So Yeon in drama...plus Siso fans putting lots and lots of comments on MBC social media site...LOL...perhaps they think they should ramp up interest for the other 2 couples??

Either that or it could just be an oversight? 

• Like 13

dear berries...thanks for reminders to like siso video in mbcent ig..just did it..actually 1st time..shame on me.. So to make up for it I used all my daughters's ig a/c to like as well...hehehe...sorry ur crazy mom, doter

• Like 11

I went to the naver site and click on the comment part and saw that my comments in english have dissapeared, gone.maybe they onlybaccept comments in hanggul.

But I have created an account at naver and my real name was shown when I first wrote my comments.

Wow, now I'm really curious as to what really happened. Why are they(mbc wgm/naver) not showing our SiSo couple video clips at naver site for tomorrow episode???

• Like 11

its really TGIF.... I'll try my best to participate on the 200 days... do we have a game plan?Sorry if I missed it. I'll try to back read later

Voted as well.... love all the options preseneted... good job berries! :w00t:

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, cinta256 said:

I went to the naver site and click on the comment part and saw that my comments in english have dissapeared, gone.maybe they onlybaccept comments in hanggul.

But I have created an account at naver and my real name was shown when I first wrote my comments.

Wow, now I'm really curious as to what really happened. Why are they(mbc wgm/naver) not showing our SiSo couple video clips at naver site for tomorrow episode???

..what could have happened to your comment chingguya.. let's look at the brighter side.. they know that SiSo's berries have been incredibly active lately.. that there's no need for preview because we will watch them anyways.. hehehe.. :)

• Like 12

On 3/10/2016 at 4:01 PM, alou said:

..so the official hashtags are :

#养眼夫妇200日 

#시소커플200일

#siso200days

..got it~~!!!

..REPOST.. these are the official hashtags for Sunday's fiesta~!! :)

..we will inform you later at what time we will start using them.. but then, we can start as early as tomorrow until Sunday 11:59 KST..

..meanwhile.. English sub for Happy Home ep 1 & 2 is now on myasiantv.se .. thanks for the info dongsaeng@ConMaRi .. :wub:

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, alou said:

..REPOST.. these are the official hashtags for Sunday's fiesta~!! :)

..we will inform you later at what time we will start using them.. but then, we can start as early as tomorrow until Sunday 11:59 KST..

oops oops oops... I used them on 2 posts already!!!! How??? Should I remove them??  Sorry! I am 1 blurr sotong!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, LeeK said:

Not sure if the 2 of  you have found out. . What i do is as such. Not sure if others have a better way.

U need a url for this site to access your pic.

I use dropbox. There is a public folder inside. Copy the pic there. Right click on the pic there and copy the public link

Paste the link here.

Ps. I can never do it using phone. Have to use my laptop.

Ahhhhhh, a hidden secret!  I've been using my phone and a tab that are both android. Thanks! 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, alou said:

..wow!! such lively bunch we have here.. talking about sexiness.. hhhmmm.. love it a lot~!!.. hehehe.. 

..and while we are waiting for tomorrows fun-filled episode, plus Siso's 200 days twitter/instagram/fb brigade on Sunday.. let me tell "a little good news".. i don't know if you guys noticed that the thread starter has already changed from its former starter to @KalyanaV 's account name.. it's because the admin of shippers paradise granted us the access to "re-design/beautify/enhance" the 1st page of this thread.. and we want every berry to be part of the process.. the first page is like the door to a home..so we must make it yeopo, cute and sexy just like our Yeosin Anae and her Manjjitnampyeon.. and to make it more fun, LET'S HAVE A POLL BERRIES~!! 

.. we've gathered so many beautiful fan arts from the Round 2 of the contest. and we wanted it to share with you, berries.. here's the link for the poll and hope you'll too love the fan arts that our talented berries created..

https://goo.gl/KuXGM1

.. we would like to thank @KalyanaV @studentkkk @ChuMills DejaVu @merryluna88 for the wonderful fan arts.. HAVE FUN VOTING BERRIES~!!!

..Repost

..to be honest.. i haven't vote yet.. hehehe.. it's sooooo hard~!!! :)

..so excited for tomorrows episode.. come to think of it.. Soyeon wants to go somewhere hot.. since they cant afford to go to far place,due to their scheds, Siyang surprised her with sauna treat... can he get any sweeter than that.. Manjjitnampyeon is like Soyeon's personal genie.. Can't we clone him?? Can't we @khairunni ?? :)

• Like 6

Reading SiSo past interview.

I like their answers in this part: 

January 2016 Cosmopolitan

Now that you’ve tried the life of a virtual couple, do you think you will date in public if you get into a relationship? 

Si Yan: I think I won’t reveal it. Who knows if Kim So Yeon really becomes my girlfriend? Hahaha.

So Yeon: Same for me. That’s why I just want to enjoy this current happiness to its fullest.

• Like 13

I'm so excited about SiSo's 200th day!

Ok, berries. Shall we spam this forum on 13th March with all kinds of talent? Artworks, fanart, gifs, poem, fanfic, pics, anniversary wishes etc etc....

Let's go wild with their 200th day celebration!   Let's SPLASH! :D

I don't think I was even so excited on my wedding anniversary.  It's all SiSo's fault for making us love them too much!  LOL....

• Like 12