[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

2 hours ago, studentkkk said:

Does any Berry know what address to write if we wanna send a gift to Siso ? Or can find out for me...pls pls pls pls..

thank you I like you:heart::heart:

@studentkkk:lol: Are you preparing your beautiful video to SISO...i hope all your beautiful video will reach to Siso hands.. i think they will be very touch :)Hope berries can tell us which address we can send our gifts?

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, co4city said:

The writer made it all sound so romantic and full of love/happiness. @hannajo, is it typical for this newspaper to feature WGM couples?

I can't remember if it's always this news outlet that publishes preview articles on SiSo. But it's quite common for each WGM couple to have preview articles about them released on them the day before the episode airs. I think MBC sends out preview details every week to its media partners to promote the show, then it's up to the individual news outlets to pick up the story and publish it.

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

Mask from Singapore fans? Then i must go & search which shop in my country sell these 2 masks? @seesaw_love  is it from you? But i remember you gifted Soyeon mickey mouse ?? 

I just noticed @seesaw_love tagged the fan gift giver on her IG post. You can go and take a look. A few Korean skincare brands sell those animal facial masks. I received The Face Shop ones from a friend before, though they weren't puppy/kitty designs.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, studentkkk said:

Does any Berry know what address to write if we wanna send a gift to Siso ? Or can find out for me...pls pls pls pls..

I think the best bet is to send them to one of their agencies, i.e. Namoo Actors or Starhaus. That way they will definitely be received. You could Google for the addresses or check the respective Facebook page.

• Like 9

I am exciting when waiting for tomorrow.Think about seeing them make me happy. I often watch Raw first although not understand anythings. My purpose is look at them. On Sunday, I watch with Engsub, when that i can understand what they say, the things happened on show but not clearly. In this time, I am waiting the sub with my language. I do it same like in every week. My love SISO couple :heart:

• Like 13

the masks are so cuuuute :wub:

ah, i can't wait to see tomorrow's episode XD I'm also really excited to start voting for the shipper's contest!

by the way, i'm still pretty new here and I haven't figured out yet how to correctly embed gifs in a post...? or even pictures? can anyone help me? ^^' simply copying a pic and then pasting it in the post doesn't seem to work, do I need a special kind of account for this...?

• Like 10

Come to think of it, wasn't it after his BD party that he started using "sexy" in the conversations?  Right before they played the spicy food game... He was full of next door boyish charms until then. Now our manjjinnam is expressing his feelings like a man looking at a woman (HIS woman as he stated)..... Yes!  

Regardless of their decision at the end (or during) of WGM, my heart is full of warmth and love for these two beautiful people.  It is an incredible journey,  not just for them but also for those of us watching their progress. Call it a good acting or not, I honestly don't remember if I was ever this touched, giddy, and happy for people I don't personally know.. For that alone, I :heart: SiSo... Thank you both So Yeonssi and Si Yangssi for tagging us along:wub:

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, co4city said:

Come to think of it, wasn't it after his BD party that he started using "sexy" in the conversations?  Right before they played the spicy food game... He was full of next door boyish charms until then. Now our manjjinnam is expressing his feelings like a man looking at a woman (HIS woman as he stated)..... Yes!  

Or maybe after the cosmo fotoshoot...? that was pretty sexy XD

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, hannajo said:

I think the best bet is to send them to one of their agencies, i.e. Namoo Actors or Starhaus. That way they will definitely be received. You could Google for the addresses or check the respective Facebook page.

@KalyanaV  Will our Photo book send to Siso Couple too ? If YES..that would be Great :)

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Nina Matti said:

Or maybe after the cosmo fotoshoot...? that was pretty sexy XD

Oh man, that was beyond sexy, lol. I was like whattttt! Hahahahaha. I think he also said that at the wedding.  Go uri manjinnam go! 

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, co4city said:

It is an incredible journey,  not just for them but also for those of us watching their progress. Call it a good acting or not, I honestly don't remember if I was ever this touched, giddy, and happy for people I don't personally know.. For that alone, I :heart: SiSo... Thank you both So Yeonssi and Si Yangssi for tagging us along:wub:

couldn't agree more. you've said everything that I wanted to share dear. :wub::heart: 

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, Nina Matti said:

the masks are so cuuuute :wub:

ah, i can't wait to see tomorrow's episode XD I'm also really excited to start voting for the shipper's contest!

by the way, i'm still pretty new here and I haven't figured out yet how to correctly embed gifs in a post...? or even pictures? can anyone help me? ^^' simply copying a pic and then pasting it in the post doesn't seem to work, do I need a special kind of account for this...?

I will PM u later on how to do.

@Summer Ryn what a great idea! I didnt even think abt sending my videos... me also fr sgp...maybe we can combine shipping if convenient. ..but of cos only if u want la.

@hannajo  what a great idea to send to their agency! I was worrried abt sending to MBC cos too many staff tthere..lost in mail?

By the way for new Berries, when you do a +Quote, pls try to quote only the message and remove the photos... I think this is rule in soompi or its better for page to load easily? Maybe one of the senior Berry can explain the reason... I remember reading this instruction alot in the past thread about NOT to quote pic... altho it will not help with our 1000 pages goal...

• Like 12

"Innocent, cute, and sexy kitty." -Siyang

MY FEELS!!! I can't take their sweetness anymore, they're giving me diabetes. Wait, they're giving me diabetes since the beginning so at this point it'll be the death of me. Lol!

• Like 11

Wow. I love the discussion on our sexy couple here. Pumps up my adrenalin for sure! I almost died at their lying down positions during the Cosmo shoot. I felt that their bedroom frolicking was intruded by all the camera crew and staff! haha... hmmm...their lying position was...daebak!   :w00t:

I think he first used the word 'sexy' on the morning when they were cleaning the house before setting off to celebrate So Yeon's bday? They were sitting on the sofa and he expressed his unhappiness over her transparent lacy black gown. He said it's sexy but as her husband he didn't like it? Correct me if I'm wrong. He already knew his wife is a sexy Goddess then. :wub:

I can't wait for tomorrow's ep. I only hope MBC has taken our feedback seriously and be fair to all. It's irritating to see our couple's screen time cut off suddenly.

Anyway, I didn't know that putting on face masks can be sooooo fun! I want to draw puppy and kitty cartoons on my mask the next time! :D

Counting down to tomorrow and to our 1000 pages! LOL.....fighting, berries!

• Like 15