[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Have Berries leave down your "BO BO" message to Siyang IG ? He will be very Happy & shock to see his IG Full of "BO BO" messages....When i see his IG, I just can't stop laughing :lol:..Berries, Great Job to us if Siyang really kiss his Soyeon in WGM:D

• Like 13

I have created an IG account  and ticked :heart: on MBCentertainment  SiSo Couple photos to support our beloved lovely SiSo Couple.

So excited to see the MBC WGM SiSo Couple photos teaser for this coming saturday episode....can't wait to see them and hope that SiSo couple will get more airing time,  this time and all the time.

I have also ticked like on SiSo Couple materials for round 2 Soompi Competition as suggested.  As long as I'm able, I will gladly support our SiSo Couple in any competition or any good purposes... Fighting

• Like 10

Love the caption....'Smile. They say if you smile often, your face will change into a smiley/smiling (?) face!" :wub::wub:

Thanks @hannajo for the translation

@saphire_D I also noticed that shadow, I have a good feeling that shadow was So Yeon, cause I think the shadow has long hair like So Yeon, hahaha....well maybe I just want to convince myself that's So Yeon :w00t::P

• Like 12

Thanks fro the preview pictures. I can`t believe it`s Thursday again. Somehow the time passed quickly this week.

We`ll have two locations for the next episode, at the press conference and ...a sauna?  They put the cosmetic mask and drew animal on them.  So cute!!!

We have the translated preview yet?

• Like 10

Si Yang looked nervous while having a conversation with 'father in law' :D Kinda wondering how's gonna happen when he meets his real future father in law, aka So Yeon's abuji :P

Another preview pics, thanks to @seesaw_love

Kinda wondering how much selfie pics of both of them on that iphone.....  :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 16

Hi berries.

Pardon my confusion in the excitement of seeing puppy and kitty visiting the spa/sauna and enjoying facial masks together! Lol..

Are we supposed to vote for Round 2 already? I could not find the button. haha.... Saw our entry and explanation. Really proud of our fanart and gifs contributors. Every piece is so lovely that it was a difficult choice. Consider yourselves winners with all the talent and effort, berries!

For the existing and new berries, Kudos to all of you and us for spamming our love for this beloved couple! So happy to see new berries de-lurking to share their love for SiSo. I hope more silent lurkers will de-lurk and show us your love for this awesome couple!  :D

Unity is Strength so let's vote well for Round 2!

Is voting open?

• Like 10

The Round 2 contest? I thought is over? Sorry,  I'm still in digestion process of today Siyang IG & their photos for wgm. 

Can berries re-send us the contest again ? 

Another 70 pages, we'll able to reach page 500 !! Appreciate all the Berries who made the efforts of your precious time to visit this forum. THANK YOU, CHINGGU:)

Once Soyeon updated her IG, her manjittnam will updated his IG as well & look at Siyang, he looks so happy sitting at the chair thinking of his Soyeon. O no...Sorry..out of sudden, felt like laughing out again, thinking of the "PO PO" that left in Siyang IG message :D

Hopefully, MBC will not edit too much this week after so many Berries Fans have complained. We just can't get enough of Siso Couple! They are so matching even Soyeon drama "Ah PA" say they already married for Real..Hmm..pity, Soyeon & Siyang mother are low profile, if not, we be able to see the nervous Siyang & Soyeon reactions upon meeting each other parents...:D Maybe, can watch Soyeon cooking again in her kitchen if her mother in law visiting their home...Ooo No....Soyeon will be stress...better gave up my Imagination:rolleyes:

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Summer Ryn said:

@studentkkk Don't mentioned it..O ya..i saw seesaw_love  IG & she have reminded other fans not to mis-use other berries artwork...I think you need to thanks her instead since she have became a " bad person " ...just kidding:D

@seesaw_love... I must hv missed tt posting on IG... thank you thank you.... also @Summer Ryn n @alou                   

@ChuMills DejaVu yes... I jjust learnt tt too.. fr merryluna to put watermark... 

Am grateful for all the love and support from Berries. ..! 

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, mizzem said:

Omo omo... seems like nampyeon asking for popo in second picture... si yang always like that.. asking something from so yeon when he did something special... naughty nampyeon.. :rolleyes:

or could it be he also asking for So Yeon to whisper 3 words that he really want to hear..... "saranghae..." :wub:  (omo... I'm already gigling thinking about it...:w00t:)

Here is the link of Si Yang's current interview, hope berries with great knowledge of korean language, can tell us about the content of the interview, or at least just part where So Yeon is mentioned in there....Thank You...

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201603101829373&mode=sub_view

part where So Yeon is mentioned

현재 그는 MBC ‘우리 결혼했어요4’에서 배우 김소연과 가상 부부 호흡을 맞추며 ‘국민 연하남’이라는 호칭까지 얻은 상태. 곽시양은 아내 김소연에게 감사한 마음을 드러냈다.

“좋 은 에너지를 가지신 분이에요. 착하고 배려심도 깊으세요. 지켜봐 온 결과 ‘사람이 이렇게 착해도 되나’ 싶을 정도로 착하세요. 저도 모르게 닮아가고 싶더라고요. 뒤돌아서 초심도 생각해보게 되고 조금 더 겸손하려고 노력도 하게 됐어요. 인복이 많은 거죠.”

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

Does any berry know IG rules about not being able to post comments more than 2x?

is there any rule about that?? I'm not really familiar with IG, just made account there to like and comment in MBC entertain IG to support uri Siso couple.

But I see many comments from one person in one post, not limited to 2 comment. And I just tried make 3 comments in MBC entertain IG, and it works.

Btw do you have problem in making comment more than 2 in IG?

• Like 7