[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Really hope Siso Couple can be real so that they can HOLD their hands anytime..

Just went to watch MBC Youtube and click 'likes' & left my comment there.. i will go every Siso Wgm & click my likes too...MBC must know how Siso Couples are well loved by all around the world:)

• Like 13

Hello there berries... 
Unnie @alouencourage me to spam my thoughts here but since im not good at it... ill just keep myself being a lurker lol... but you guyz can count on me 100% on the voting... congratz for winning the first round.... fighting for the next round berries... :):):)

• Like 11

I'm just having a good laugh as Im rewatching ep 311 in silence...yes without audio!

Im just loving their conversation in the car - short but so full of sweetness, naughtiness and jealousy...

She likes to sing out of the blue when they held hands and starts singing G.Na's Nice to Meet You and when it came to the part "You're prettier than I thought", she hinted to Si Yang to sing it to her which he did...and the new MCs were like, errrr. so cheesyy... hahaha... I find that shes like a little girl... when I think that she is of the same age as Yewon of Ohye couple, these 2 women are miles apart!  Yewon acts her age but So Yeon doesnt... I cant believe she's 37!

So Yeon has a naughty side too - she likes to say one thing, and then, contradict herself next and then say the 2nd time was a joke...this happened many times during WGM.

************ IN THE CAR ************

Si Yang: I apologise.

So Yeon: Its ok. You've apologised enough.

Si Yang: I think it was a bad joke. I'm sorry

So Yeon: It's ok. Dont' worry. Honestly, I was just laughing out loud when I watched it on TV.     (She turns aside and said: DID I?)

Im just kidding.  I think you said that because we are much closer now and we feel comfortable with each other.

I know you wouldnt say such a thing if you didnt think we were close to each other.

(She then says with a straight face: I dont know what Im talking about.)

But I really mean it.

Si Yang:Okay

So Yeon: I mean it.

But Si Yang looked like he half-believed her,,,and regretful that he made that bad joke.

************ IN THE CAR ************

I just find it hilarious how So Yeon likes to tease and joke around in her own style... :lol:

1 hour ago, eyra said:

ASA!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

WE WIN!!!!    URI COUPLE WIN.......:w00t:

CONGRATZ TO ALL OF US

Welcome new berries @6u2n7a @mai nguyen  nice to meet you, hope you can visit and post here often :)

YES.... Agree with you....  Lets do that.... maybe we should make a target when we will reach 1000 page... less than a month?? :w00t:

I say, @eyra  by end of March, lets be on page 1000??  ;)  

Lets go for it.... hahahahaha ...

All the lurkers and not so active Berries will be like BLUURRRRR.... cos after 1 day, they would have >20 pages to read...hehehe

• Like 17

35 minutes ago, ConMaRi said:

Hello there berries... 
Unnie @alouencourage me to spam my thoughts here but since im not good at it... ill just keep myself being a lurker lol... but you guyz can count on me 100% on the voting... congratz for winning the first round.... fighting for the next round berries... :):):)

dear @ConMaRi Welcome welcome!  안년하세요!

• Like 7

12 hours ago, khairunni said:

For those who already voted constantly every 6 hours, for those who had sleepless during voting period, for those who already set your alarm, and for those who always remind all Berries in this thread and everywhere to vote, CONGRATULATIONS, you got what you want :* 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Round 2 are in process of validating and reassuring the requirements. We have so many FanArt in hand. Thank you  @KalyanaV, @seesaw_love, @studentkkk and @SamaraP for your hard work and Art Work.

We will post the internal poll around tomorrow. So, Berries... Are you ready to Vote? :D

Always ready to vote dear.....that's the only thing I know :D

• Like 14

57 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

I say, @eyra  by end of March, lets be on page 1000??  ;)  

Lets go for it.... hahahahaha ...

All the lurkers and not so active Berries will be like BLUURRRRR.... cos after 1 day, they would have >20 pages to read...hehehe

Hahaha... yeah... why not? :w00t:  like you said we should break the record of YY couple..... :P

Just like So Yeon who has awesome competitive spirit, we berries should have that spirit too :lol:

@ConMaRi that's okay, dear, I'm also not good in expressing my thought since my English is limited, that's why my posts never a long posts :P

and many berries here are so awesome in expressing their thoughts of Siso couple which most of their posts are what I felt/thought too, so I will just quote them and say 'I agree with you, Thank U, I like U'      Hahahahaha

• Like 13

..it is officially open berries~~!! ..im so excited.. can't wait for tomorrow's Berries internal poll Round 2.. Berries are gifted with lots of talent.. Just like our talented Blueberry couple.. :wub: .. 

• Like 12