[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

7 hours ago, kappy said:

@larus and @ChuMills DejaVu - Your comments about So Yeon having a stunt double for the cooking segments cracked me up!  The thought of it is so hilarious to me for some reason.  I can see it now..

Director:  Cue kitchen scene...ACTION!  (So Yeon gathers ingredients from frig and cupboards...Yes, yes..) CUT!  Yes, I also mean cutting segment now, so where's that stunt double?  You're up!

But really @kappy the way she hold the knife make me nervous. Actually whenever she is at the kitchen I felt nervous. I do believe that she is can be a good cook but someone (poke at Manjjitnam Nampyonnim) to accompany her at the kitchen.  

And.. I do think that stunt BTS will be very hilarious... just wait and see, kekekeke....

• Like 9

Hi Wdwd!

oh! I always watch the chinese sub version 1st cos they come out earlier. It is fr this website (below) but it is actually taking the video from dailymotion. The chinese always sub the captions and so the English words you saw were added by me.

Http://2016.vslovetv.com/2016/02/we-got-married-20160220.html

this site also provides the links to dailymotion.

• Like 7

FINAL ENTRY HAS BEEN DONE, BERRIES! LET ME TRY TO POST IT HERE, FOR BERRIES TO SEE IT AS WELL AS TESTING IT TO SEE IF ALL IMAGES CAN BE SHOWN TOO. I HAVE NEVER INSERTED IMAGE FROM GALLERIES TO SOOMPI, SO FAR. LET'S SEE....

~~  INTRODUCTION ~~

KWAK SI YANG AND KIM SO YEON (SISO COUPLE)

KSY%20MEA%20KISS%20WATER_zpsxfjhzma0.jpg

Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon met on a fateful day in August 2015, as a new couple on the fourth season of MBC’s variety show We Got Married. Their initial meeting began with the expected amount of awkwardness for a couple who had never met before, much less who were to become a virtual husband and wife to each other. Both are actors: So Yeon is a reputable actress with over 20 years experience, in contrast to Si Yang’s two years in the field. She’s also around 7 years older that he is. Other differences surfaced, such as the baseball teams they cheer for and the fact that they have very opposite levels of comfort in the kitchen, but these opposing views have come to serve as areas of growth for the two, and combined with the many things they have in common, have strengthened their bond as who we have affectionately come to know as Siso couple. Although being COMFORTABLE with each other is something that the couple had difficulty with at first, it is no longer an issue. They show their comfortable feelings through their conversations that cover a wide variety of topics and often extend off-camera.  It can be seen as they express themselves freely when they share differences of opinion toward certain things they like, or when they argue due to jealousy or someone’s careless acts. Neither bothers to sweeten their words, and they bicker expressively until they finally make up and become sweet again.  It is even obvious at mealtime, as they seem to have no problem occasionally helping themselves to each other’s food.  In more than one way, AFFECTION goes hand-in-hand with being comfortable with each other. Their expressions of affection towards each other can be seen in their famous hand-holding style with interlocking fingers, natural and sometimes intense eye-contact, warm hugs and kisses when the situation permits, their actions and words of support that shows sincere care towards each other, and they even share their daily schedules ahead of times to each other. They are just so adorable, it gets to our hearts. Finally, the INFLUENCE they have on each other shines through with each and every episode. For example, Si Yang drinks latte now because it’s one of So Yeon’s favorite drinks.  So Yeon has become a better cook because of her desire to prepare proper meals for Si Yang, and she also learned how to knit Si Yang a scarf for his birthday.  Si Yang stopped smoking at Kim So Yeon’s request. On more than one occasion, Si Yang has expressed how he wants to be a better person so he can stay with So Yeon for a long time.  So Yeon has also said that because of him, she wants to become a better person.

The fandom name for Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang is BERRIES and it stems from their first encounter where Si Yang asked So Yeon to make him a blueberry smoothie in the morning. Unfortunately, no blueberries were to be found when they went shopping because they were not in season, but by their next meeting, So Yeon personally brought blueberries and searched how to make the smoothie on the internet in order to fulfill his wish. Ever since that episode, Siso couple’s fans chose to called themselves as ‘BERRIES’.

There are multiple quotes that one could use to describe Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon’s relationship. “Not only is her face, but her overall self is charming”. This is the words of praise from Si Yang for So Yeon. During his recent interviews, Si Yang mentioned several times on how he is amazed by the kindness of Kim So Yeon that’s like an angel, and how it affects him to be a better person. He also mentioned that his ideal type is a woman with a charming smile. “All the happy memories we made are flashing through my head, and you will definitely be the man I never forget”. This is So Yeon’s words for Si Yang when they both had to decide their future decision for WGM. When they finally decided to go on, So Yeon showed her determination to be a woman he will find it difficult to forget too. She expressed it in many occasions after their wedding, such as the sweet kiss during their stage performance on MBC Entertainment Awards, or a special birthday surprise she held for Si Yang that came with another kiss. The final quote is probably the most important thus far, and that is “Walk beside me.” The quote itself is engraved on the couple bracelets that Si Yang and So Yeon wear. The bracelets were exchanged in episode 302 to signify the end of the 100 day contract that they were bound to and represents the promise of an untold future without any boundaries. One can only understand LOVE when it is experienced with someone special. The joy felt by just linking arms as one listens to each other’s past fears and future expectations while enjoying the blissful present. Walk Beside Me is a promise to take their first step together on a not so smooth forever, by holding each other’s hand along the way..

KSY%20WALK%20BESIDE%20ME_zpssz4vayvr.jpg

~~ KEYBOARD SMASH POEM ~~

WALKING WITH THE ONE I LOVE

Poem set : t l b d s f w h i g h s w k u

Explanation of poem : A beautiful journey with positive influence filled with sweet terms of endearment like kitty & honey; favorite indulgence of latte & blueberry yogurt  & loving gestures of entwined fingers, kisses & hugs.

Tasteful latte brings delight,

Sweet frolicking with hands;

Igniting genuine hope,

Sealed with kisses unsurpassed.

Tender love beautiful dates,

Sensuous feel with happiness

Influencing gracious hearts,

Sweetness with kitty undefined

Twosome longing blueberry dessert,

Saccharin fingers with honey,

Inviting georgous hugs,

Splendid walks, kissing unceasingly.

KSY%20LATTE_zpstebc6j92.jpg

Note: This entry is made by the efforts of Berries Contributors Team : @jl08 @SamaraP @thesuitelife547 @ChuMills DejaVu @alou @khairunni @kappy. @larus and @seesaw_love.

We send here our thanks and big hugs for them. :) 

• Like 24

Yeay! I've posted it on the contest's entry thread already. Now we need all help from Berry to go there and LIKE the entry. This is the link. Please ask other to press "LIKE' too, to increase viewership and help in boosting voting for Siso couple later on, when the voting day comes. Thank you! :) 

• Like 21

3 hours ago, studentkkk said:

Hi Wdwd!

oh! I always watch the chinese sub version 1st cos they come out earlier. It is fr this website (below) but it is actually taking the video from dailymotion. The chinese always sub the captions and so the English words you saw were added by me.

I used to watch from this site for Chinese sub.  

Nowadays, I have been busy watching our SISO couple at http://www.bilibili.com/mobile/search.html?keyword=养颜夫妇

Not only they have the Chinese subs from the 3 Chinese subbers -

(1)TSKS  ;(2)末日鸡蛋黄;(3)女汉子

they have this feature where people can add comments as they watch the show, and comments run across the screen as you watch the show, making it really fun and enjoyable as you feel like you are watching it together with others real time.  The comments are hilarious sometimes too.

With the above site, i get to watch our SISO episodes with the different Subs and I have lost count of how many times I have rewatch all the episodes.  It is always lfeel like watching the show first time as the commentary makes me find many tiny details that I have missed, even after watching so many times.

i have yet figure out how to leave commentary at this site.  But I encourage all berries who can understand Chinese to this site and watch the show and leave your comments!

Also, I want to say hello to all berries here!  I have been active in Instagram supporting SISO (under name kjh_elym).  Not here often as I am not familiar how to use soompi, but i will try to come here often to join u guys as much as I can!

Have a berry awesome week ahead!

<also, v.qq.com 腾讯视频 is always the first to release Chinese sub from TSKS, about 10 - 11pm on same day of episode release.>

• Like 10

1 hour ago, SamaraP said:

@j108...........4th line agree...........my expection?   65% against 45% coz i don't wanna be heart broken too

Wise choice. I'll stay at 50-50 so that my heart will not go cold in future episodes. I empathize with So Yeon who was looking forward to asking the flower question but instead, received a cold joke. LOL.....that's Si Yang's brand of jokes I guess, when he's comfortable with a person.

Enjoy the rest of the episodes!   :)

• Like 8

Just wondering,  is siso the couple with the largeat age gap in wgm? With a older lady? I only recall go junhee and jinwoon with 6. 

Anyway, the ladies all take care of themselves so well....celebrities necessity. ..

And the intro is so good....too bad there is only 1 "like" button

• Like 6

News about goddess wife:

20160222_1456116321_69793700_1.jpg

http://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/1406_201602221354015731_001

Talks about the what Kim SoYeon was wearing in the last released media for Ka wa man sa song drama.

Her very sexy figure in that slip one piece as well as the classy sky blue shirt she wore with a skirt.

Hokshi uri yaoongie is so aromdawo in everything she wears.

Only that SiYang may have something to say with the revealing slip ;)

• Like 12

45 minutes ago, LeeK said:

Just wondering,  is siso the couple with the largeat age gap in wgm? With a older lady? I only recall go junhee and jinwoon with 6. 

I don't know about ALL the couples, but Lee Teuk and Kang Sora also had a 7 year difference, but since it was the man who was older there, people weren't actually making that many jokes about it - though his super junior members would jokingly call him "old" now and then :) those two were also a very cute couple! You couldn't actually tell that he was older than her, they seemed the same age to me from the way they behaved.

• Like 7

@Nina Matti thanks for that....did not follow the episodes during that season. But there will not be too much of a news if the guy is older. Unlike the other way...

Was looking at past episodes i watch and remember jinwoon is 6 years younger than his virtual wife...so pop the question..

• Like 8

1 hour ago, LeeK said:

Anyway, the ladies all take care of themselves so well....celebrities necessity. ..

And the intro is so good....too bad there is only 1 "like" button

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong and ex Chakra member Hwang Bo are couple from WGM season 1 with 6 years age gap. and if i have to use So Yeon calculation, SiSo not exactly 7 years age gap, hehehe...

• Like 10

@KalyanaV @khairunni @kappy@SamaraP @ChuMills DejaVu @thesuitelife547 @larus

@alou @seesaw_love

Thank you, I Like you all

DAEBAK for all your hardwork for our SiSo Couple amazingly beautiful entry piece for the Soompi Shipper's Contest.

I have submitted my like for SiSo couple entry, ajaaja fighting .... As a SiSo Couple lover I geatly apprecite all the berries team hardwork and I must say it's a winner material... Good Luck SiSo Couple berries team...

• Like 13

@ChuMills DejaVu....yes  the joongbo couple...i used to watch their episodes with my cousin when she reply the videos over and over again during her night stays at my place....she was so in love with them. Hyun Joong was very young then but since he is the leader in his group ....he was matured but rather blunt and to my eyes he does like her but it was rather hard to show affection to Hwang Bo due to his fans. I'm glad Si Yang met So Yeon at the right age. Timing was good and he showered her with lots of affection and love and teases her naughtily.....his fans are not giving him a hard time so it helps his career bloom. 

@Kalyana.... the entry is awesome.

@j108.... you're funny.....i so do :heart: it

• Like 12

5 hours ago, studentkkk said:

Hi Wdwd!

oooo I see...kumawo chinggu :blush:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong and ex Chakra member Hwang Bo are couple from WGM season 1 with 6 years age gap. and if i have to use So Yeon calculation, SiSo not exactly 7 years age gap, hehehe...

SoYeon was born Nov 2, 1980 and SiYang Jan 15, 1987

It's more like 6 years and 2 months ;)

P.S. I don't intend to say negative things about SoYeon but given the fact that she started showbiz really early - 15 years old - and although she went out of the main limelight for a few years; I think she's not someone who has experienced life normally.

And we can see that in WGM. Not the cooking part for me because there are lots of women leading ordinary lives (not celebrities) who are not good at cooking. I'm more pertaining to facts like the last time SoYeon commuted alone was when she like 19 or 20 years old. There are some more examples but it would be a bit right how SiYang commented that looks like she "lived her 37 years incorrectly". 

Jumping between photoshoots, shooting, overseas projects most of the time with a lot people around - assisting her like stylists, managers, camera men, etc - and then being shuttled off home dead tired of all the projects, she could only probably sleep and rest. And that's only to wake up the next day for the same dizzying schedule over again. No wonder her reactions may come off as a bit exaggerated for us who have eaten chicken feet thousands of times on a date, or held hands while in an amusement park with a special someone. She simplly just finds the normalcy we ever so take for granted a special experience.

Some people, specially antis, may be weirded out how cutesy and naive and innocent SoYeon comes off on WGM but imho, she couldn't have shown more "street smarts" or cunning other than what her actual life experience has allowed her to. 

I think her correct age at heart would be more like 10 years younger than she really is in some aspects - 25 years old at most. And SiYang who has lived his life longer like an ordinay guy, not as a celibrity under everyone's critical eye, will definitely appear more mature. 

Then again, that's just my 2 cents. ;)

• Like 21

I totally agree with your (yuar19ingrid) assessment about So Yeon's lack of experience even at this age due to her early debut.  I remember vaguely one interview on Lee Seung Gi who also said that because he debuted at a young age he has never taken the public bus... Berries pls correct me if I am wrong.  So i think that WGM did an excellent job matching the two of them.  Looking at Si Yang, I felt that he is matured when compared to idols who are his age.  Eg. When I watched several episodes of Lee Teuk and Kang So Ra, I thought he was rather immature and was shocked to find out he was already 28yo (born 1983) when he filmed WGM in 2011/2.   (No offense to Lee Teuk's fans!). I only quote Lee Teuk because he is the only example I know of so far but in general, across cultures, men mature emotionally at a later age when compared to women.  Hence Si Yang also left a big impression on me. I believe it came with family upbringing and life experiences at early age. I would even infer further that his father is a big role model, being a doctor (i read that somewhere - pls correct me if I am wrong) with a talent for painting landscapes - his dad is both intelligent in both right and left brain.

And I think So Yeon needs someone who can appreciate her naivety, innocence and goodness - not sure if older men (30s and more) can accept her for the way she is.

Thank you Berries for reading my attempt at psychological rambling - thank you, i like you. :blush:

• Like 17