[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@SamaraP

Wow! So many beautiful Siso artworks. Thank you dear, I should credit you properly. Please check your email too. To all berries here, allow me to remind the Korean project that seesaw_love had posted here before. The deadline is tomorrow, Jan 6. Please don't forget to send your participation in a form of your handwriting message, to seesawcp@gmail.com. After that, we will have another project for Siso, the project will be announced soon once we're done with Korean project. For now, let's support the Korean project, berres. Thank you. 

• Like 9

The article about tomorrow episode:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002498458

Clues that I found (from GT)

- Si Yang became So Yeon's manager during their performance as cameo

- There will be a shoulder massage and dancing

- The filming turn out perfectly without NG

Hope we will get full translations, poking talented Berries here ;) 

2016020507211488033_1_99_20160205072705.

• Like 20

Actually there are so many articles related with tomorrow episode. But the headline of this article catch my eyes. It says: something about surprise confession.

Google translate didn't help me much, I just guess what were the contents. Something like their feelings if one of them will be "cheated" (like their roles as cameo), did So Yeon say she will kill Si Yang if he does cheated? 

Need your help dear Berries @catgoh92 @thesuitelife547. Thank youuuu

The link under spoiler ;)

• Like 12

Another interview for Si Yang with POP 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002775605

There are a lot Q and A in this long article. And if you have time, need your help dear @Addictedtokeverything ;) 

201602040645424767022_20160204070250_03_

May be Si Yang really need to workout to get his abs back, he looks so thin when he wears long sleeves clothes. Hopefully he has time now to do exercises.

Pardon me Berries, I only took part as article observer but never gave you the best translations *peace* *smooch* 

funny65.gif

• Like 14

I saw this in the chinese forum.  Someone translated about "quit smoking"  

Another lady translation didn't mention about quit smoking. 

I asked 3rd person to read those news.  she said it was not mentioned too.   

So I am not sure. Hopefully someone can help to translate the news. 

9 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

Kwak Si Yang also made a surprise confession that he stop smoking because Soyeon asked him to. 

• Like 13

Hey, I'm gonna translate both of the preview articles and the interview of Si Yang. I'm also thinking about doing the PD's interview but that would probably take me longer haha. But the preview articles will probably be up soon, not sure how long Si Yang's interview is going to take :) 

• Like 22

Am rewatching siso couple segment again with chinese subs... (again)

It just dawn on me kim so yeon's age and the number of things that is her first time in wgm...meaning in all these years, she never had a chance to do things...a life of a celebrity is really hard. Guess wgm is liked by celebrities because  it give them a chance to actually date more "normally".

Reaching the birthday events....total spoil market....hee

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

During the meal time, Siso engaged in a serious conversation, 

I usually enjoy wgm segment where there are more conversation sometimes. Seems to give better insights.

• Like 5

@seesaw_love….ohtoke…I have to confess I really not art woman at all. I want to participate the project…but I really don't have confident to make it. BIANE Chingu

All I can do is I will always be the cheerleaders for SISO and berries friends.

FiGHTING Berries chingu. @thesuitelife547 Putake chingu…waiting for siyang interview translation, please take ur time.:blush:

@KalyanaV If the article is true…..Soyeon warning or mostly women use this threat to her lover "I am not going to kiss u if u don't quit smoke "….wkwkwk CHUAA Charanda Soyeon ah:phew::phew::phew:

Actualy I waiting this kind of warning conversation , I Think with this conversation is a prove that siso comfortable level growing up.

And I have a lot of scorpion woman friends….I think actually they are quite possessive woman (the good way of possessiveness), and they are happy for being possessive or branding use siyang word by her man.  (sorry chingu for my poor english )

• Like 18